Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) (2338 Views)

Southeast Enugu On A Lockdown As Obedient 1 Million Match Was Observed / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Save Nigeria Movement: DSS Raid On Sunday Igboho's Home Was Within The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2021
The Sit-at-home was observed in Awka, Anambra State, and in Amawbia too.
The reasons of most people being that there might still be some hoodlums who might decide to come out to the streets to attack innocent people, despite the suspension of the Sit-at-home.
Others said that the Nigerian Police and the Nigerian Security Structure is so weak and cannot be trusted to save their lives and their businesses if they came out to do their normal businesses as usual.
Some few stayed at home out of their love for the Biafran Manifestation.

3 Likes

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Moferere: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Continue to celebrate this madness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by ObiOfOnistha: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Once bitten twice shy
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Moferere:
E pain you? Okay...soon e go shock u. Then if u think it's madness come out to d road.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by meolaniyi(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Moferere:
see paiment grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Moferere:
Whenever someone who was seen as a quiet person retaliates, he is always seen as being villainous, just because he is always expected to continue being quiet as usual.
Nobody will ever remember the series of bad things that had angered him so bitterly to the extent of retaliation.
Before now, the Igbo people staged protests, and they were called terrorists..
And the Igbo people decided to put the whole blame on a group called IPOB.
Now, IPOB became the sacrificial lamb and the scape-goat.
Surprisingly, they accepted to be sacrificed.
Now, the Igbo people decided to stay indoors and shun riots and protests..
They were termed “Madness” again.
What is it that you people want from the Igbo people?
Can't the Igbo people mad their madness in peace?.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Sunday2021: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Whenever quiet people retaliate, they are always seen as villainous.
And they are always expected to continue being quiet as usual.
Nobody will ever remember the series of bad things that had angered them to the extent of retaliation.
Before now, they staged a riot.
They were called terrorists..
Now, they decided to stay indoors.
They were termed “Madness”..
always try to get your brain fixed before opening your gutter.
Nobody stop them from sitting at home we are encouraging them to sit at home everyday but to allow those that don't want to sit to come out and do their legitimate business. That's all!
Now fix your brain and read my message again, then thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Brimstone77: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Now let's see how some good for nothing zombies will come and tell us that people adhered to the sit at home do to threat by ipob members...

Good for nothing buffoons!!
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
always try to get your brain fixed before opening your gutter.
Nobody stop them from sitting at home we are encouraging them to sit at home everyday but to allow those that don't want to sit to come out and do their legitimate business. That's all!
Now fix your brain and read my message again, then thank me later.
Now Get Lost Mista-man.!!
Nobody forced anybody to sit at home last week Monday.
And nobody forced anybody to sit at home today.
(There was violence on the first day - which was on the 9th August - but the same terrorist IPOB came out and publicly regretted the occurrence of the violence, and vowed that such violence won't happen again.. And that while the Sit-at-home is sacrosanct, it shouldn't be enforced with violence.)
Meanwhile, the Sit-At-Home was fully observed these two days that I mentioned above, and no violence was recorded.
So, what are you saying exactly?

5 Likes

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Sunday2021: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Now Get Lost Mista-man.!!
Nobody forced anybody to sit at home last week Monday.
And nobody forced anybody to sit at home today.
(There was violence on the first day - which was on the 9th August - but the same terrorist IPOB came out and publicly regretted the occurrence of the violence, and vowed that such violence won't happen again.. And that while the Sit-at-home is sacrosanct, it shouldn't be enforced with violence.)
Meanwhile, the Sit-At-Home was fully observed these two days that I mentioned above, and no violence was recorded.
So, what are you saying exactly?
that is why I said you should fix your brain before reading my comments.
If you have a little brain you will know that the violence of the first day has put more fear to their spine, that is why they don't want to come out.
If you watch your friend been killed by a terrorist, will you go near the same terrorist even if he said he has repented.
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
If you have a little brain you will know that the violence of the first day has put more fear to their spine, that is why they don't want to come out.
If you watch your friend been killed by a terrorist, will you go near the same terrorist even if he said he has repented.
What have you to say about the recent rehabilitation of some members of Boko-Haram and Bandits (by the FG) who the FG said that had repented??
And again, what's your exact opinion about the utterances of Gumi and El-rufai that the bandits are just doing business with their kidnappings, (even though lots of lives had been lost in their kidnap operations)..
I need to hear your opinion on these two issues before I can reply you further.

2 Likes

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by loveth360(f): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
Base on your logic,then why are there still people in north even when you boko haram terrorist kills every dey?

6 Likes

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by loveth360(f): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
What have you to say about the recent rehabilitation of some members of Boko-Haram and Bandits who they said that had repented??
And again, what's your exact opinion about the utterances of Gumi and El-rufai that the bandits are just doing business with their kidnappings, (even though lots of lives had been lost in their kidnap operations)..
You want to confirm his terrorist statusgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
loveth360:
You want to confirm his terrorist statusgrin grin
Let me know exactly who I am replying.
Because I'm sensing some symptoms of zombified viruses in his ways of thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is it a norm that we must have sands at the edge of roads in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Grgton:
Is it a norm that we must have sands at the edge of roads in Nigeria??
If there are sands beyond the road pavement (that is, after the walkways and drainages), then the answer to your question is YES.
There is every possiblity that wind or rain, or human activities will get the sands on the road

1 Like

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
loveth360:
Base on your logic,then why are there still people in north even when you boko haram terrorist kills every dey?

Don't mind him.
Hypocrisy and Political-correctness would always make people to talk nonsense, and they will continue to shoot themselves on their own legs by themselves..
Simple truth, somebody cannot say.
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If there are sands beyond the road pavement, then YES.
There is every possiblity that wind or rain, or human activities will get the sands on the road
okay..

1 Like

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Sunday2021: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
What have you to say about the recent rehabilitation of some members of Boko-Haram and Bandits (by the FG) who the FG said that had repented??
anybody supporting terrorists is also a terrorist . Gumi and Elrufai have their opinions but IAM 100% against that statement.
Secondly, rehabilitation of terrorists world wide has never achieve anything good. Therefore I stand by my words that every terrorists should be made to face the law.

2 Likes

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Now I can boldly say its only dictatorship that can work in igbo land, someone with iron hand that can correct stubbornness. After whipping and destruction in the first Monday, they have been complying with sit at home.
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
anybody supporting terrorists is also a terrorist . Gumi and Elrufai have their opinions but IAM 100% against that statement.
Secondly, rehabilitation of terrorists world wide has never achieve anything good. Therefore I stand by my words that every terrorists should be made to face the law.
Now, the Igbo people who stayed at home because they believed in the Biafran Dream (and not even because of IPOB or MNK), are they also terrorists?
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
From your response, you're clearly implying that Gumi and El-rufai and the FG (who are rehabilitating the terrorists) are all terrorists too??

1 Like

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
SlyDev:
Now I can boldly say its only dictatorship that can work in igbo land, someone with iron hand that can correct stubbornness. After whipping and destruction in the first Monday, they have been complying with sit at home.
PMB (or should I say GMB) is a dictator..
Did he change anything?
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
PMB (or should I say GMB) is a dictator..
Did he change anything?

GMB has a soft heart. If It were to be Obasanjo, we will not be hearing Biafra again. Igbos would never obey sit at home in the first but the recipe of violence of IPOB is hard to resist.
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
SlyDev:

GMB has a soft heart. If It were to be Obasanjo, we will not be hearing Biafra again. Igbos would never obey sit at home in the first but the recipe of violence of IPOB is hard to resist.
Well.
Your theory is yet to be tested.
But then, with the much things that are happening around, I don't think your theory is true.
Obasanjo suffered from the activities of N-Delta militants during his regime.
Even with all his dictatorship, he couldn't stop them.
So, Obasanjo wouldn't have done anything if he is the one in power.
And also, the Igbos do not need a dictator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Racoon(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
This can only be the resolute will of a determined people and should be an indication of how a referendum will be in alaigbo when the times comes.
Ekelem kwam umunnem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Sunday2021: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
From your response, you're clearly implying that Gumi and El-rufai and the FG (who are rehabilitating the terrorists) are all terrorists too??
who are the federal government? Do you know that you are part of the government?
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
who are the federal government? Do you know that you are part of the government?
The Federal Government are the National Policy Makers, and the National Decision Makers.
What did you say that I am again?
How many national decisions have I made??
How many national policies are to my credit?
Mista-man,, stop typing nonsense here.
Be knowledgeable in your submissions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Well.
Your theory is yet to be tested.
But then, with the much things that are happening around, I don't think your theory is true.
Obasanjo suffered from the activities of N-Delta militants during his regime.
Even with all his dictatorship, he couldn't stop them.
So, Obasanjo wouldn't have done anything if he is the one in power.
And also, the Igbos do not need a dictator.

IGBOs need iron hand, someone to whip them into submission, all those igbos will bow to no man nonsense, Simon Ekpa and his soldiers are doing well in the department
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
I still see no sense in locking up the zone against one's own people when Abuja is free.
Re: The Sit-At-Home Was Observed In Awka, Anambra State. (23rd August, 2021) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
paulemmy19:
I still see no sense in locking up the zone against one's own people when Abuja is free.
Some people in a certain locality decided to stay indoors, and they called it a protest.
Where does it concern Abuja?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. / FFK To Dump APC For PDP Again / National Protest Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.