Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! (1029 Views)

Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Please and please, anywhere you come across anything that has to do with Farmvilla Resource Centre or that Yahoo woman, Yinka Adesola, or Farm Manager job of 50k, just run for your dear life.

Everything looks genuine at first until you fall a victim. I'm writing this based on my personal experience with her.

Yinka Adesola defrauded me of the sum of 20k and she's relunctant about refunding my money.

So, I decided to come here to raise an alarm and warn other people about doing business with her.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

2 Likes

Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Very soon, I'm going to report her business account (Olufende Ventures), which she uses in defrauding unsuspecting Nigerians, to CBN anti-fraud unit as well as the EFCC.

Let me see how she'll be able to use that account again, by the time they block it and ask her to report to explain herself.

Ole!!!!! Barawo!!!!!
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Lalasticlala please forward to front page to warn people about this devilish fraudster.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Yinka Adesola (Jethro2), I need my money, pay me back my money.

I don't even understand why we Nigerians like to make things hard for ourselves. We know how things are in this countr.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
It all started like this...

I saw the advert about the farm manager job of a thing on Nairaland here around June. After doing some little research about the so-called farm manager training, I decided to give it a try.

The only condition clearly stated was that the training fee is 100k, but I'll be required to pay 30k out of that 100k to begin the training (they called it commitment fee).

The remaining 70k was to be deducted from my salary drastically, as soon as they get me a farm manager job of 50k after the 3 months training.

She also said that there's farm house accommodation at the training site for 3 months, but she never said that they'll be facilitating that with the commitment fee.

I was expected to take care of my feeding and other personal needs throughout the period of the training.

I discussed with her, and she agreed to take 20k from me as Commitment Fee, as that was all I had left on me at that time.

The training was expected to commence the following month from Monday, July 5. I told her that I'll be around by Sunday July 4.

However, I informed my parents that I was going for a program at Ondo on July 2, and that I'll return back by July 3 to embark on my journey to Oyo State (the training site) on July 4.

On July 2, I travelled to Ondo town to join my fellow Yoruba Nation agitators to travel to Lagos for the July 3 Lagos Rally.

Unfortunately, the unexpected happened on that fateful day (July 3), at Ojota, Lagos State. Along with other peaceful and law-abiding Yoruba Nation agitators, I got arrested and we were consequently illegally detained by the Police at the Lagos State CID, Panti- for solid 28 days.

To cut long story short, we were eventually released and aquitted of all false charges levelled against us. I came back home traumatized, having experienced a lot in a dark underground cell for 28 days with no means of communication with the outside world- where it was darkness all through in the underground cell, both night and day, coupled with hunger and all manner of predicaments.

In order to heal myself gradually from the trauma, I made up my mind that I'll still try to participate in the training and talk to Yinka Adesola, then I'll explain everything that has happened to me to her and why I couldn't report on July 5, but I was shocked at her response. If I wasn't a strong person, I could have committed suicide.

She told me that I lied about me coming to the training site, to my father. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't so and that throughout the period of my incarceration, the police blocked all means of communication with the outside world. To my amazement, she said she doesn't care whatever had happened to me and that she's not going to take me in for the training anymore.

Ok, I told her to at least refund the money I paid, since she's not ready to take me in anymore, as things are currently hard in the country, and I went through a lot to hustle for the money, plus the fact that I had lost a lot of my personal financial investment in financial market because I was not around to attend to it. She said "No." Ok o, pay me 50%. Again, she said "No."

I asked her if it was part of the initial agreement that the money wasn't refundable, she said she doesn't care.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 6:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Jethro2 -Yinka Adesola, come and pay me back my 20k o. Why are you this heartless? I need my hard-earned money.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jethro2 pay me back my 20k. I don't care if you block me on Facebook, I know that you can't try that here on Nairaland. Pay me back my hard-earned money.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by ogbongenet: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jethro2 hmm this woman......I don't think you can get that money back
DSuperiorBrand:
Jethro2 pay me back my 20k. I don't care if you block me on Facebook, I know that you can't try that here on Nairaland. Pay me back my hard-earned money.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yinka Adesola of Farmvilla Resource Centre is a big-time scammer. She scammed me of the sum of 20k and blocked me on Facebook.

I'll advice you stay away from her and have nothing to do with her. She has no conscience.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by crowbar(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

It all started like this...

I saw the advert about the farm manager job of a thing on Nairaland here around June. After doing some little research about the so-called farm manager training, I decided to give it a try.

The only condition clearly stated was that the training fee is 100k, but I'll be required to pay 30k out of that 100k to begin the training (they called it commitment fee).

The remaining 70k was to be deducted from my salary drastically, as soon as they get me a farm manager job of 50k after the 3 months training.

She also said that there's farm house accommodation at the training site for 3 months, but she never said that they'll be facilitating that with the commitment fee.

I was expected to take care of my feeding and other personal needs throughout the period of the training.

I discussed with her, and she agreed to take 20k from me as Commitment Fee, as that was all I had left on me at that time.

The training was expected to commence the following month from Monday, July 5. I told her that I'll be around by Sunday July 4.

However, I informed my parents that I was going for a program at Ondo on July 2, and that I'll return back by July 3 to embark on my journey to Oyo State (the training site) on July 4.

On July 2, I travelled to Ondo town to join my fellow Yoruba Nation agitators to travel to Lagos for the July 3 Lagos Rally.

Unfortunately, the unexpected happened on that fateful day (July 3), at Ojota, Lagos State. Along with other peaceful and law-abiding Yoruba Nation agitators, I got arrested and we were consequently illegally detained by the Police at the Lagos State CID, Panti- for solid 28 days.

To cut long story short, we were eventually released and aquitted of all false charges levelled against us. I came back home traumatized, having experienced a lot in a dark underground cell for 28 days with no means of communication with the outside world- where it was darkness all through in the underground cell, both night and day, coupled with hunger and all manner of predicaments.

In order to heal myself gradually from the trauma, I made up my mind that I'll still try to participate in the training and talk to Yinka Adesola, then I'll explain everything that has happened to me to her and why I couldn't report on July 5, but I was shocked at her response. If I wasn't a strong person, I could have committed suicide.

She told me that I lied about me coming to the training site, to my father. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't so and that throughout the period of my incarceration, the police blocked all means of communication with the outside world. To my amazement, she said she doesn't care whatever had happened to me and that she's not going to take me in for the training anymore.

Ok, I told her to at least refund the money I paid, since she's not ready to take me in anymore, as things are currently hard in the country, and I went through a lot to hustle for the money, plus the fact that I had lost a lot of my personal financial investment in financial market because I was not around to attend to it. She said "No." Ok o, pay me 50%. Again, she said "No."

I asked her if it was part of the initial agreement that the money wasn't refundable, she said she doesn't care.

grin You scammed yourself and now calling someone a scammer, you did not report to your place of training because you went for an illegal rally and was arrested, so the refund of your fees is at her personal discretion and not an entitlement, no scam .

2 Likes

Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by DSuperiorBrand: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

When the time comes to cleanse the Oduduwa land of evil and traitors, she'll definitely be on the list of those whose blood will be used to liberate Oduduwa Republic.

That time is very near- at the door and she'll not be spared.
The woman is not really at fault. But she should be able to give you part of the money.
Re: YINKA ADESOLA And Farmvilla Resource Centre Are A Scam!!! by myrates: 1:06pm On Feb 03
DSuperiorBrand:
Please and please, anywhere you come across anything that has to do with Farmvilla Resource Centre or that Yahoo woman, Yinka Adesola, or Farm Manager job of 50k, just run for your dear life.

Everything looks genuine at first until you fall a victim. I'm writing this based on my personal experience with her.

Yinka Adesola defrauded me of the sum of 20k and she's relunctant about refunding my money.

So, I decided to come here to raise an alarm and warn other people about doing business with her.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Yinka Adeshola aka Jethro 2 is a serial fraudster, she's been using different accounts to defraud people including but not limited to the following names:
1. Yinka Adeshola
2. Mercy Yinka
3. Entrepreneur Youth co_operative
4. Farmvilla.
She's been wanted for obtaining 1.150Million under false pretence of cluster farming investments.

(1) (Reply)

Police Feign Ignorance As Herdsman Stabs Challenger To Death In Enugu / My Ordeal With Mobile Phone Pickers/snatchers At Challenge Ibadan. / Kidnappers And Robbers Including Women Caught At Onitsha (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.