Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics (4563 Views)

Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / Security: Ugwuanyi Arrives Owerri As SE Governors Meet In Imo / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by NNEWIsuper: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Looks like mazi Nnamdi Kanu's loyalists have shifted allegiance to Simon Ekpa and ignoring DOS goons who have some financial misappropriation hanging on their neck. The coming days will be interesting.

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by NNEWIsuper: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
More pics

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by NNEWIsuper: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
More

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by jumper524(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2021
E sweet me die..
Lock down kwantinuez.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by NNEWIsuper: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
jumper524:
E sweet me die..
Lock down kwantinuez.
People feel the DOS has been compromised

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by yanabasee2: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Biafra land should count SouthSouth out.....

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by abouzaid: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
The fg should better grant bail to Nnamdi Kanu, his background as a Prince and a political scientist makes him to act stately but Simon Ekpa is a military officer who prefers attack as a first line of defense. The current Nigerian government does not understand the craft of statemanship in modern times, they think dictatorship and childish propaganda from the likes of Lai Mohammed would work in an age of a global increase in nationalism fuelled by the the free flow of information. Even our ex colonial master Britain have exited the European Union.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
yanabasee2:
Biafra land should count SouthSouth out.....
Where in the OP post did he talk about the South South?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
abouzaid:
The fg should better grant bail to Nnamdi Kanu, his background as a Prince and a political scientist makes him to act stately but Simon Ekpa is a military officer who prefers attack as a first line of defense. The current Nigerian government does not understand the craft of statemanship in modern times, they think dictatorship and childish propaganda from the likes of Lai Mohammed would work in an age of a global increase in nationalism fuelled by the the free flow of information. Even our ex colonial master Britain have exited the European Union.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Rubbish!!

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Investigative: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ekpa is so intelligent
Even Nigeria Nigeria government is confuse about the guy stance
They

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by yanabasee2: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Where in the OP post did he talk about the South South?

I don't care... You Mazi included it... so I'm making it a sound announcement for you folks.... SouthSouth will have it's own republic sooner...

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
yanabasee2:

I don't care... You Mazi included it... so I'm making it a sound announcement for you folks.... SouthSouth will have it's own republic sooner...
You talk as if "South South" is a name of a tribe in Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by SIRRITE: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very good, una go sit at home till eternity, cos kanu will die in jail grin grin grin confuse niga, must people are at home cos they afraid of been attack by the terrorists (ipob).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Themainboy22: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
As much as this guy is still loyal to the struggle and MNK, I think the DOS should let him be. Otherwise, they will be causing more division to the struggle, which is not what we need now. #GodblessMNK #GodblessBiafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Okoroawusa: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is wonderful!

We are totally in support of this sit at home till the economy of Nigeria is totally crippled!
Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
I like him, he's not a talkative and he's not bleaching like kanu. IPOB welcome your new slave master Simon Ekpa, no more sugar cane and groundnut again, your mumuism have been upgraded.

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by NNEWIsuper: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Themainboy22:
As much as this guy is still loyal to the struggle and MNK, I think the DOS should let him be. Otherwise, they will be causing more division to the struggle, which is not what we need now. #GodblessMNK #GodblessBiafra
Exactly, the DOS is creating divisions and suspicions. They should rest abeg
Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Karanka: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
abouzaid:
So Fg should grant bail to someone who previously jumped bail? Some of guys are not making it easy on MNK with your idiocy.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by jimyjames(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
Looks like mazi Nnamdi Kanu's loyalists have shifted allegiance to Simon Ekpa and ignoring DOS goons who have some financial misappropriation hanging on their neck. The coming days will be interesting.
Shut up, Simon ekpa is Nnamdi KANUs disciple and true followers of Nnamdi KANU knows the right person to follow in the absence of Nnamdi KANU is Simon ekpa, they know Nnamdi KANU doesn't back down they don't trust those saying Nnamdi KANU asked Igbos to call off the sit at home they want to hear it from Nnamdi KANU himself

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by jimyjames(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karanka:

So Fg should grant bail to someone who previously jumped bail? Some of guys are not making it easy on MNK with your idiocy.
Someone who escaped assassination yes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by udele1: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Destroying igboland economically and making a mockery of Igbo's all over the place.

Tell me any reasonable investor that will want to invest in a region controlled by miscreants.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by abouzaid: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Karanka:

The army invaded his home and he did what was rational, even the judge knows that.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by abouzaid: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
udele1:
Destroying igboland economically and making a mockery of Igbo's all over the place.

Tell my any reasonable investor that will want to invest in a region controlled by miscreants.
we're not complaining so don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by History555: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
What i don't understand about this lockdown is why federal and state workers are observing it. Also some banks are observing it. Makes no sense. It seems people hate going to work on Monday

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by jimyjames(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
SlyDev:
I like him, he's not a talkative and he's not bleaching like kanu. IPOB welcome your new slave master Simon Ekpa, no more sugar cane and groundnut again, your mumuism have been upgraded.
Just because you have a dark black skin like condemn engine oil doesn't mean you should call every light skin person bleached, there are many light skinned igbos like KANU, we know one tribe from the W side tops in bleaching

Simon ekpa calls himself a disciple of Nnamdi KANU, don't make him what he is not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by udele1: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
abouzaid:
we're not complaining so don't cry more than the bereaved.

Arent you jobless, criminals who have no future ambition?
Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Nuelito: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by abouzaid: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
udele1:

Arent you jobless, criminals who have no future ambition?
you must be referring to Buhari's son.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Idiko1: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
yanabasee2:

I don't care... You Mazi included it... so I'm making it a sound announcement for you folks.... Southsouth will have it's own republic sooner...

Shut up your putrid mouth!!! There is nothing such as southsouth intellectually, cardinally or ordinally.
Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Susu888(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pls by all means we must carry on with our sit at home till Mazi is released.

"No letleat no sullender"

Shoot to kill anyone who disobeys the sit at home.... MNK must be freed smiley

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Karanka: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
abouzaid:
The army invaded his home and he did what was rational, even the judge knows that.
The "rational" action to take was to run away from the country and not to seek redress from the court? Even when the court sought for him to present himself for the continuation of his trial, he shunned the court, which made the judge to issue a bench warrant for his arrest. The fact remains that he jumped bail. Even if the court were to consider him, the court would look at several opportunities he had to present himself in court but failed to do so.
Re: Simon Ekpa Wins DOS As SE Is On Total Lockdown Pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
jimyjames:

Just because you have a dark black skin like condemn engine oil doesn't mean you should call every light skin person bleached, there are many light skinned igbos like KANU, we know one tribe from the W side tops in bleaching

Simon ekpa calls himself a disciple of Nnamdi KANU, don't make him what he is not

The top bleaching tribe is igbo. They have perfected the act of bleaching for decades that you can't even detect it. Look at whitemoney for example dude abused whitening creams yet you won't suspect if you didn't see throwback pic. I love my black and brown skin, that is why I didn't bleach it. Whitemonkey would have look like a man ape without his bleaching cream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle / Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation / Chimamanda Adichie: The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.