Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode (10432 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by BeardedMeat(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
baralatie:

Sauce
We have only egg sauce left.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by dododawa1: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ambode 4feet cannot say all point wrote up there,they born na well.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nawa o.

He wanted to change the STATUSQUO.

But the system fought back.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Your problem is you had balls made of Plastic. You had the people with just like Obaseki had the people with him but your balls were not made of iron like that of Obaseki..

He was looking for second term, all he needed was sign an agreement with Agbaje, use his platform and hand over to him afterwards.

He is not a smart businessman.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by tamdun: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oga ambode, u did not touch badagry express way throughout ur tenure as a governor, u stopped lawman and op mensa, u refused to continue all fashola projects despite being in same party, Mr ambode, you really messed up, u shout have waited till 2nd term before you bare ur fangs, u acted like a child even when you knew u wouldn't make 2nd term without these people's support, u bare ur fangs too early man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Tomilola360: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
All these flat heads sha. Dem no born ambode well to say shit

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Emmypure: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
tamdun:
Oga ambode, u did not touch badagry express way throughout ur tenure as a governor, u stopped lawman and op mensa, u refused to continue all fashola projects despite being in same party, Mr ambode, you really messed up, u shout have waited till 2nd term before you bare ur fangs, u acted like a child even when you knew u wouldn't make 2nd term without these people's support, u bare ur fangs too early man.

It bolibo badagry na federal road, no be ambode work
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by tamdun: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Emmypure:

It bolibo badagry na federal road, no be ambode work
So what's fashola and now sanwolu doing on that road? Both Lagos and federal are doing the construction, u can do some research

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos will know peace and development when Tinubu is no more.
Op, allow this man to rest in peace now,ooh! Can I hear myself, build standard University for us they refused now I don't know the difference between person who is alive now or death.. it was never my fault.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by quinox947: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=baralatie post=105094270] Sauce[/quote Maggi Cube
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by NGpatriot: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
baralatie:

Sauce

You go wait for source taya.

It's a fake ipob rubbish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
samtoles:
Does anyone here actually believe the nonsense the OP posted?

It's common knowledge among Lagosians.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Buckeyemedia1: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Your problem is you had balls made of Plastic. You had the people with just like Obaseki had the people with him but your balls were not made of iron like that of Obaseki..
Has Obaseki appointed Commissioners in Edo State? 2 months will make it 1 year he won his reelection? I’m sure it is Oshiomole & spiritual Godfatherism that is the cause?
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Buckeyemedia1: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
blizard44:

It's common knowledge among Lagosians.
What is common knowledge, all these fabrications?
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Posotome: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
THANK GOD YOU WERE REMOVED

BITING THE FINGER THAT FED YOU

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Spencerchiboy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yes i do, he built 22 roads in Alimosho. I live in Alimosho, i was even there when Ambode was opening the Bridge built at the border of Lagos and Ogun in Alimosho. It was a nice experience, i can remember being pushed away by one of the security guard that was protecting Ambode. That day was splendid, Olamide sprayed cash at the event.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Privatepart00: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Splendid235:
Tinubu is de.d.That is why everybody is speaking out.

Take it to the bank.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Privatepart00: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yobabad:
And you just waited for BAT to kick the buket before reveling this, anyway Rip BAT
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by naija4life247: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If there is development and peace in your state, then you will not begging in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by naija4life247: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
pedrilo:
Tinubu hold on lagos is beyond human comprehension

Yes, it is human essay and animal multiple-choice questions.

If your state is better, why are you begging on Lagos streets?

Even when Fashola deported you to your village, you still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos.

If your state is better, how come even your state governor spends more time in Lagos than in your backward state?

Now tell me, is Tinubu also holding your state, or are you just simply mentally imbalanced?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by adefitim(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
So what should we do now?
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What is common knowledge, all these fabrications?

Pele .
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by prince22607(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Whoever that posted this please i have some questions or maybe as aide to Ambode u may have the answer to these questions.
1. What led to the eradication of lawma without no consideration about the party member who are benefiting through it.
2. Why did he propose reductions in the salary of accountant?
3. Why did put embargo on lagos central business districts files that fashola regime hand over to his administration
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by BabbanBura(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
notoriousbabe:
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.

2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.

3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.

4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for the house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.

5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th mainland bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech

6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%

7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.

I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.

9) I refused to use Lagos state funds to finance Osun elections.

Weyin stop you from doing so in your 4yrs tenure?
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by adekolaelect(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Had other states in the south have any development and economy boom like that of lagos? I can't blame you the writer wrote what makes you happy .

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by obaaderemi: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
notoriousbabe, where's the source?

Ambode has no balls. He should meet Gabriel Obaseke for some classes in politics. Aregbesola and Tinubu and co should try this NONSENSE with Amaechi and you will know you are dealing with a madman. Politics in Nigeria requires both gentleness and ruggedness.

BTW,

3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.

This would have made Lagos one of the sanest places to live in the world.
If Obaseki had been in Lagos he would have become history by now. Don't blame Ambode. The political machinations against him were tougher than Osiomole's own against Obaseki.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Oblang(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
These ppl that Theodore Orji have raped their state finish will not stop killing themselves over Tinubu matter...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Ruggman: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very shocking revelations, no wonder they were bent on silencing Ambode despite the massive love lagosians showed him
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Was It uncle akinwunmi that called u on phone/messaged u and told u all this or you just wrote it from ur own perspective

I am 101% sure a flat headed jobless Igbo boy wrote it.

I am 202% sure his own home state is a terrible mess and he's been driven to crime.
Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by chinjo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Them no born Ambode well to say all these. I can bet it he didn't say them.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode by Validated: 2:36am On Aug 24, 2021
notoriousbabe:
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.

2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.

4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for the house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.

5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th mainland bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech

6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%

7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.

I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.

9) I refused to use Lagos state funds to finance Osun elections.
First off, this is not Ambode's statement. He will only be able to talk after Tinubu's demise or is jailed.

As to why Ambode lost, firstly Ambode got no balls. Secondly, Tinubu was looking for a first term governor going into 2023. He knew that a second term governor would be difficult to control, hence Ambode had to go.
If Ambode had balls, he would have retired Tinubu in 2019. How, just like Obaseki, simply destabilise the house of assembly and get 3 or 4 members to be meeting in govt house and sack the house exco. and move the mace to Alausa. Then, use the 4 or so members to remove deputy governor, afterall Tinubu also removed his deputies twice. Thirdly, retire the chief judge and refuse to appoint any replacement or swear in any for the rest of the administrstion tenor.
Lastly, decamp to PDP. If he wins, good but if he loses in PDP, leave office on or about May 15 and handover to his appointed deputy and retire to the Maldives or any Carribean country until coast is clear. As governor, he had so much power but unable use it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? / Why Blame The North And West For Biafra / PDP Youths Host Northern NGOs,Civil Society And Youth Groups In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.