Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) (58758 Views)

Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing / Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Powerexpert: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
kiddkash:

its the truth, they are playing man city next
Na the emphasis. You know person get injury, you come dey rub that point of injury. It can be painful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is different between Arsenal and Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by xoftt(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
The only difference between arteta and ole is that man united has better players than arsenal undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Damian10(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Areenal still rebuilding after a zillion years
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Baby club

Baby coach

Baby result
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's insulting to Conte's pedigree.... They can't afford him. Not with the useless and unambitious structure on ground.

Man United should be wise and get that Italian fast!!! Kyase, Xynerise, Ray07, Fergie001
Glaziers don’t want to pay to have a good coach
They rather have a coach they pay 80 thousand a week

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Bankball: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Who will be the first Manager to be sacked this season?
I think � Arteta Out will be the first manager to be sacked. Arsenal has been performing way below expectation this season. They need a new manager

What do u think?

Get it right on NaijaBet.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Conte will, If he wants to!!
When he went to Inter Milan, nobody expected it!

Inter was willing to get him the players he needed, and he delivered with them... Arsenal under Kroenke is not ready for such a lofty demand.

Lampard is who they can feasibly afford, and can get them top 6 with these mediocre players.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by hefelove(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is why i love Abraimovich, he doesn't see Chelsea like a club for business, he has passion for football and he just want to win! I respected him more when he sacked Lampard, and that woman wanted to bring back Sarri, he rejected Sarri and told her to for Tuchel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
uthlaw:
you just mention any coach to come to arsenal....can Arsenal get a player of £100m?
You really do not have to spend 100M on just one player to be successful. Before Grealish, Man City has never signed a player for 80m but they've been dominating England with a group of guys they bought for fairly good amount. Tell me a player in Bayern that commanded a huge transfer fee.......Bayern does not spend as much as Man City and PSG but they've been more successful. One thing is to spend another thing is to get result with the players you have spent heavily to sign. Do you realize Arsenal players earn better and are even more expensive than Leicester City Players? Go and check how much Man UTD has spent in the last few years with little or nothing to show.
If you look at my comment carefully, i said the club needs a new magt and Arteta should be replaced as well with Conte, Rodgers or Zidane.
look at Conte's title winning squad with Inter, tell another player he bought for 75m aside Lukaku and that amount is almost equivalent to what Arsenal paid for Pepe. The point is Arsenal can still afford to hire the managers i mentioned even with their level of investment. its not like all their players are cheap......Aubameyang was 56m, Lacazette 45m, Partey 45m, Pepe 72m & White 50m

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by rezy15(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
richmondefosa:
Arsenal went to sign a Nwa boy (Mikel Arteta) that did not do freedom and collect blessings from his master (Pep Guardiola).

Now, see the results. grin They went to alaba intl market to buy a non-tested television.

My advice? Let them manage him like that. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Manage kii u dia!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Blakpot: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kingcalls:
Replace Arteta with conte.... otherwise this rookie coach go relegate una.... Arsenal don carry their experiment on youngsters enter coach level

Arsenal can't afford Conte.
There are many other coaches that would improve them on low budget Managers from Wolves(the new guy) Brighton, Southampton and even Sheffield United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You really do not have to spend 100M on just one player to be successful. Before Grealish, Man City has never signed a player for 80m but they've been dominating England with a group of guys they bought for fairly good amount. Tell me a player in Bayern that commanded a huge transfer fee.......Bayern does not spend as much as Man City and PSG but they've been more successful. One thing is to spend another thing is to get result with the players you have spent heavily to sign. Do you realize Arsenal players earn better and are even more expensive than Leicester City Players? Go and check how much Man UTD has spent in the last few years with little or nothing to show.
If you look at my comment carefully, i said the club needs a new magt and Arteta should be replaced as well with Conte, Rodgers or Zidane.
look at Conte's title winning squad with Inter, tell another player he bought for 75m aside Lukaku and that amount is almost equivalent of what Arsenal paid for Pepe. The point is Arsenal can still afford to hire the managers i mentioned even with their level of investment. its not like all their players are cheap......Aubameyang was 56m, Lacazette 45m, Partey 45m, Pepe 72m & White 50m
na true oooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin wahala for arsenal
This weekend em go stil collect beating from man city stil at 2- 0
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Hapinex01: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
He deserved it
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Decimus: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
look at Conte's title winning squad with Inter, tell another player he bought for 75m aside Lukaku and that amount is almost equivalent of what Arsenal paid for Pepe. The point is Arsenal can still afford to hire the managers i mentioned even with their level of investment. its not like all their players are cheap......Aubameyang was 56m, Lacazette 45m, Partey 45m, Pepe 72m & White 50m
You are on point.
But Bayern is an exception.
Bayern don't bother to spend big because they know they can get even the best Bundesliga players on a free transfer.
Most Dortmund players dream to play for Bayern.
Don't be surprised if Haaland later go to Bayern for free or a cheap fee.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by humberjade: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Adakintroy:
Am a gunner to the bone I have always supported this club. But sometimes arsenal fans are the most naive.

I remember early days memory from winterburn, olech, luzhny, Adams, Leon, Petit, viera, pettit, seaman, kanu, Beckham, before even Lauren and Ashley Cole those were my early memory.

I saw this club evolved under Wenger to be one of the most respectable club in Europe. It's was not an easy fit. Prior to that united was dominant both in trophies and in playing style. Wenger easily took that from them and handed it to arsenal from nowhere. It was a difficult task that was easily pulled off. So easily done we took it for granted.

It was this new winning mentality that spelt the begining of the end for us so to speak. It took us far from reality. I mean money reality of the game. So much so that we failed to see Chelsea's were far superior to us in money. Newly emerge city as well, United in history and titles, liverpool in tradition and history as well. in a conscious way we were 5th. We could never compete with them of the field with money and it was just a matter of time before the reality of which started showing. Arsenal fans were too naive to notice this. Wenger had drugged them with titles, good football and constant champions league qualification. They were spoilt. And like spoilt kids you could not tell them what's true. They just want their fix.

They hip pressure on Wenger to leave until he left. The stadiums and the backdoor revenue was not consider. far from highbury 30 plus capacity revenue... We were at 70 gate takings. It was a respectable archievement only few can boast off. Totheham and athlectico has since taken that route by the way.

even when we were slipping With Wenger, we had the prestige of retaining the beauty of the game. Arsenal had a style that was relatable. It was called the "arsenal style" or "Wenger ball". At least we were known for something. We did not follow our progress up with reality was my point. If we did we could have seen it was never wengers fault, Rather he was the one helping with the cleanup mess of the boards. Now we are seeing are worst things can get from bad.

I do not blame arteta just as I did not blame unai..the reality is that would take a geniuses manager anyway to bail us from this mess. It was bad enough with city and Liverpool..now Chelsea has woken to join them. Maybe United later.. I sense Totheham will be joining with Nuno sonto. He is a radical as we have seen it.

We are in for one long unhappy ride. Only real arsenal fans may be left afterwards I feel.

Well said bro, well said.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by colossalll: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Looking back in Arsenal FC's history, their problem is not from their coaches or the crop of players they buy (or bring up from their academy), Arsenal's problem is their philosophy and policies - they lack ambition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by akezn: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Man city.

quote author=InspectorIawaI post=105099903] arsenal dey play man utd next?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Decimus:

You are on point.
But Bayern is an exception.
Bayern don't bother to spend big because they know they can get even the best Bundesliga players on a free transfer.
Most Dortmund players dream to play for Bayern.
Don't be surprised if Haaland later go to Bayern for free or a cheap fee.
You're absolutely correct. I said that cos football lovers look at the transfer fee instead of the quality and Bayern is not known to be a big spender but they always get quality regardless. Imagine Arsenal paying 72m for Pepe and the guy has been playing below expectation. if the guy was cheap, most people would have said Arsenal can't afford quality players but 72m is obviously not an average transfer fee.

considering Lewandoski's age, bayern might swoop for Haaland......and starting next summer, his 75m release clause will become active which is an amount bayern can risk considering the players value in todays market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is not arteta's fault. The owner refused to buy quality players. Definitely arsenal will bounce back.. No thanks to covid 19 and injuries
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Those guys dey endure things o. They Don endure tire!
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Gfskw: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Polynek(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Zidane and Conte are jobless 4 now Arsenal hafa grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Asiseeit: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kenneth10110:
There was a time Arsenal would play youngsters on the pitch and still teach the opponents how to play football.

Very true. I remember one season like that '07 or '08, they played Liverpool full strength team 3 times.. The first 2 times was with kids... Scores was 6-3, 3-0 or so...
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
One angry Arsenal fan spotted. grin cheesy
rezy15:

Manage kii u dia!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kenneth10110:
Man is not fit for the job even with Arsenal not signing quality players Arsene Wenger and Unai didn't go a whole season without European football the next that enough to show Arterta needs to be replaced. The players don't play like they are hungry. There was a time Arsenal would play youngsters on the pitch and still teach the opponents how to play football.
which season be that okpo abi u want to kiv ur self words of encouragement
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by xynerise: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's insulting to Conte's pedigree.... They can't afford him. Not with the useless and unambitious structure on ground.

Man United should be wise and get that Italian fast!!! Kyase, Xynerise, Ray07, Fergie001
I don't see them sacking Ole this season. Until we go another barren season before their eyes will open
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
xynerise:

I don't see them sacking Ole this season. Until we go another barren season before their eyes will open

That's too bad... By then, Conte and every other great hand would be off the market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) by dboo442: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
You want arsenal to go bankrupt, overhauling my ass
OJEEMAH:
The club needs a new management. The 'Rookie' coach should be replaced with a more experienced tactician like Rodgers, Conte or Zidane......Complete overhaul of the first team should be done as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract / Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.