Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Money Making Idea Helping Uba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Idea Helping Uba (1431 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Making Idea Helping Uba by daretayo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2006
Hello, I so much respect the brains of the guys and gals here and I like brainstorming with you chaps.
I own a cybercafe in a University in the southern part of Nigeria.
My cafe has a very good brand name but the profits are really dropping due to the campus ICT center. I am trying to get ideas for increased revenue.
One idea I have is to to help STB (now UBA) to do a promotion for there new Freedom account on the campus. The freedom account is unique in that there it needs zero deposit and mininal documention.
My thinking is that I can help them use my cafe as a center and I am sure with my brand name on campus coupled with my marketing skills and their promotion materail I can help them get at least 1000 new accounts within 60 days.
My thinking is that they should or would pay me something for aquiring those customers?
I know that in yankee banks have online affilates that help them sign up new creditcard clients.

Do you think my idea will work ? do you think STB will buy it ? and if yes how do I go about it?
Looking at making cool dough like 250k-500k from this to invest in upgrading my cafe

Any others ideas on how I can leverage on my cybercafe to make more money in the campus will be appreciated . We have a strong brand name.
Re: Money Making Idea Helping Uba by Ralex(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2006
I ran a cafe in NAU and currently runs one in Lagos so i understand your problem. The ICT could be compared to SME killers, their speed is fantastic and their systems are cool (In NAU, Afrihub)
Basically, the competition is good for you look at it as a good thing. I never had the chance to compete against them as they came after my time @ school.

Check my profile and IM me on Messenger, email or PM me, we need to discuss this competition, I will help you for no price at all. i will need you to give me more information about past activity of the cafe to help me build a profile and suggest possible lines of action.
Re: Money Making Idea Helping Uba by harizone(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2006
You can run a Nigerian Affiliate as an Agent. It attracts students like flies to 'carcas' pardon my illustration. It's called Cashtree Club International. It's an MLM but you do not sell products if you do not want to. The products are Mobile phone recharge cards and accesories. This make it ideal for students and working executives.

How does it work for you? They make banners for Dealers who are called Agents- like you will become. These banners are so attractive and the have Headlines like "DO YOU EARN UP TO N9.88m a year? NO? THEN YOU MUST JOIN US!

Call if you want to know more about it.
Re: Money Making Idea Helping Uba by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2011
You Didn't even leave your phone number, how can he contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Doing Business In Nigeria: The Facts And The Figures / Virtual Office And Serviced Office For Entrepreneurs. / THREAD CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.