Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence (760 Views)

Lace Gown Styles For Fashionistas To Try Out / Trendy Bubu Gown Styles 2022 | 60 Gorgeous Bubu Kaftan Styles For The Stylish / 20 Latest Short Gown Styles For Real Fashionistas (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by tafat: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Imagine having a phone that can also double as a fashion item, that will be fun right? sure it definitely is.

For so long, many have had gadgets hinder their glam looks in many ways. Imagine wanting to use a dainty sling bag and can’t because your phone is too big to fit in it. Or you have sleek trousers on, and the fit of your smartphone in its pocket is downplaying the overall cool look you’re gunning for. Sometimes, phones come in boring colours that don’t sync with your outfit choices. All of these are frustrating scenarios that should be history with the right stylish phone choice.

That is why TECNO’s Phantom X is an absolute favourite. First of all, have you seen what that phone looks like? It is sleek and beautiful and classy for days. Here are the reasons why so many fashionistas and influencers are crushing on this phone!

-Colour
-Design
-Camera Performance
-The secret sauce – virtual assistant Ella

Phantom X has the industry’s first curved silk glass surface etched texture. This is one of the reasons the device looks so elegant and suave. Even before holding it, you just know there is something different about the phone. The phone isn’t just elegant, it is also artistic. And that becomes very obvious from the colours the phone comes in.

The PHANTOM X comes in two colours: Van Gogh’s Starry Night Blue and Monet’s Summer Garden. In case you do not know, Van Gogh and Monet are two of the most popular artists of all time. These colours give the device a mysterious and exuberant look that you can’t ever overlook.

Everyone loves to lock down their fabulous look. Same say – “why put in the effort to look glam if it’s not going to get on the gram?”
So the type of phones they like are the ones that not only look great (and make them look great while at it), but also have great camera features. Phantom X checks this box too! The Phantom X has triple rear and dual front cameras. And thanks to its 50MP Ultra-Night Camera with a 1/1.3-inch Ultra-Large Sensor, you will take swell night pictures on your fun nightlife of great quality.

Unlike what some people think, many fashion lovers are also ambitious go-getters. Many have fast-paced, on-the-move lives daily. Here is where Phantom X’s Ella comes in.

Ella is that ever-present, on-the-move assistant that helps you take notes, set alarms and reminders or even add a note to your to-do list, (and so much more), in the blink of an eye. All you need to do is speak to your Phantom X, and you’ll get things done on your phone just like that. Perfect, isn’t it?

Of course, these aren’t the only features that the Phantom X has. The device finds focus in a flash with full pixel dual-core focus and laser focus. It uses an integrated neural network to ensure that every portrait is flawless. You can edit your own videos with your own hands, and have a perfect outcome.

Phantom X blurs out cluttered backdrops and puts you sharply in focus, even when you’re on the move. It has the most used Office software built-in so you can work on the move. And you can chatter away with friends without interrupting your favourite videos with its floating pop-up message notifications.

What more can be said? Fashionistas and influencers love the Phantom X, and you must see why by now.

Source: https://newspotng.com/4-reasons-why-tecno-phantom-x-is-the-stylish-choice-for-fashionistas-influencers/

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Breastfeed: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Well I love the design of the phone plus that color will go with so many dresses.
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by tafat: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cityscape photo taken at night using the Phantom X

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Sunkanmiwise(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
I will definitely love to have such a phone as this, with high speedy performance.
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by hoilakes(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Enjoying my PHANTOM... a smartphone with CLASS grin
tafat:
Imagine having a phone that can also double as a fashion item, that will be fun right? sure it definitely is.

For so long, many have had gadgets hinder their glam looks in many ways. Imagine wanting to use a dainty sling bag and can’t because your phone is too big to fit in it. Or you have sleek trousers on, and the fit of your smartphone in its pocket is downplaying the overall cool look you’re gunning for. Sometimes, phones come in boring colours that don’t sync with your outfit choices. All of these are frustrating scenarios that should be history with the right stylish phone choice.

That is why TECNO’s Phantom X is an absolute favourite. First of all, have you seen what that phone looks like? It is sleek and beautiful and classy for days. Here are the reasons why so many fashionistas and influencers are crushing on this phone!

-Colour
-Design
-Camera Performance
-The secret sauce – virtual assistant Ella

Phantom X has the industry’s first curved silk glass surface etched texture. This is one of the reasons the device looks so elegant and suave. Even before holding it, you just know there is something different about the phone. The phone isn’t just elegant, it is also artistic. And that becomes very obvious from the colours the phone comes in.

The PHANTOM X comes in two colours: Van Gogh’s Starry Night Blue and Monet’s Summer Garden. In case you do not know, Van Gogh and Monet are two of the most popular artists of all time. These colours give the device a mysterious and exuberant look that you can’t ever overlook.

Everyone loves to lock down their fabulous look. Same say – “why put in the effort to look glam if it’s not going to get on the gram?”
So the type of phones they like are the ones that not only look great (and make them look great while at it), but also have great camera features. Phantom X checks this box too! The Phantom X has triple rear and dual front cameras. And thanks to its 50MP Ultra-Night Camera with a 1/1.3-inch Ultra-Large Sensor, you will take swell night pictures on your fun nightlife of great quality.

Unlike what some people think, many fashion lovers are also ambitious go-getters. Many have fast-paced, on-the-move lives daily. Here is where Phantom X’s Ella comes in.

Ella is that ever-present, on-the-move assistant that helps you take notes, set alarms and reminders or even add a note to your to-do list, (and so much more), in the blink of an eye. All you need to do is speak to your Phantom X, and you’ll get things done on your phone just like that. Perfect, isn’t it?

Of course, these aren’t the only features that the Phantom X has. The device finds focus in a flash with full pixel dual-core focus and laser focus. It uses an integrated neural network to ensure that every portrait is flawless. You can edit your own videos with your own hands, and have a perfect outcome.

Phantom X blurs out cluttered backdrops and puts you sharply in focus, even when you’re on the move. It has the most used Office software built-in so you can work on the move. And you can chatter away with friends without interrupting your favourite videos with its floating pop-up message notifications.

What more can be said? Fashionistas and influencers love the Phantom X, and you must see why by now.

Source: https://newspotng.com/4-reasons-why-tecno-phantom-x-is-the-stylish-choice-for-fashionistas-influencers/
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Ammaizingemmy: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2021
I so much love this phone, just wish i can swap with the one I'm using without buying I would like it kiss
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Kakadancefreak(f): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hahahahahahaha!

Very funny!

I love the design, very sophisticated yet beautiful....

And sure fits with anything from one's wardrobe.

Breastfeed:
Well I love the design of the phone plus that color will go with so many dresses.
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Shuregirl: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
hoilakes:
God when
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by hoilakes(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
now grin grin grin grin
Shuregirl:
God when
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Wanni25(f): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2021
You can do easy buy nah!

It can happen now.....

Shuregirl:
God when
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Fonjewel0(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Phantom X is full package...

Ever needed a device that matches your class, Phantom X is your best pick.

Color topnotch,
Camera is dope,
Voice assistant Ella, perfect for travellers
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by bennyefosa19: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
This tecno phantom X has really impressed me with its good looks and helio G95 gaming chipset.
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Yourfav: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Classy phone for classy people
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by andelawhite: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2021
This phone ticks all my boxes, that's why I bought it.
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by ayafcom: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Phone wey dey give person vibe..
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by tafat: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
yes, the design is second to none and if you are a gamer then that gaming chipset is perfect for you
bennyefosa19:
This tecno phantom X has really impressed me with its good looks and helio G95 gaming chipset.
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by tafat: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
yeah, indeed it is
hoilakes:
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by YangaBabe: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
nice, i think its safe to call this phantom x a fashion centric device
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Shuregirl: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wanni25:
You can do easy buy nah!

It can happen now.....

no be lie sha o
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Realboygenius(m): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2021
I think the Phantom X design is the best from TECNO.
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Sunshinegold44: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Sweet phone so far
Re: 4 Reasons Why TECNO Phantom X Is The Stylish Choice For Fashionistas & Influence by Shuregirl: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Realboygenius:
I think the Phantom X design is the best from TECNO.
it's the curves for me abeg

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara & Lace Combo Gown Styles For 2022 – See 30 Cute Designs / New, Classy Ankara Short Gown Styles To Slay In / Do Designers Make You Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.