Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

ERP Software in NigeriaFastra ERP Software For Your Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ERP Software in NigeriaFastra ERP Software For Your Business (295 Views)

This is the best email marketing software in 2022 / CBT Software For Secondary Schools / Script Or Software For Daily Contribution Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ERP Software in NigeriaFastra ERP Software For Your Business by Oluwalokem: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
If you are to choose between trekking and driving to work, what will you choose?

I know you will choose driving �.

Life is easy with technology. Your business can be automated with a robust software solution like Fastra ERP software.

At BigFix Technologies, we offer you one of best solution to automate your business needs.

Do you need an Enterprise Resource Planning ERP software solution for your business?

We are a call away, kindly reach out to Kemi on 08136066528 or visit our website at www.bigfixtech.com for more information about our enterprise business solutions.

#FastraERP
#FastraSuite
#FastraPOS
#FastraRetail
#BigfixTechnologies

Re: ERP Software in NigeriaFastra ERP Software For Your Business by airsaylongcome: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
I can tell an open source ERP when I see one. Not just anyone but THIS particular one you are using. Just so you know I know the solution, the Accounting module is not available on the open source version. You have to go and enable it under technical for the user and then it becomes available under invoicing. Still can't get reporting natively unless you install specific addons from the ERPs app store. I know them well well from the days when their name started with T before it changed to O and then to this final O.

But we can collaborate. Do you do Python Dev? Deployed this for a hospital before?

Also currently have a customer in the Laundry and Dey cleaning business that I previously setup invoicing on the online offering which they never used. Now they are interested. Maybe we can collab on this as well.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Designer? We Have The Best Guys For The Work TECHBOX / Why Do Developers Love React Native? / Learn Frontend Web Dev Or Mobile Apps Dev With Flutter With N15,000. 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.