Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All (25519 Views)

El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate / El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC / El-Rufai: Only Ill-Informed Nigerians Assume Nothin Is being Done About Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by ppogba: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gov. El- Rufai please the only problem I have with this your long epistle is the use of " we" , "we" that you emphasized

Who are the "we"?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by realglob(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Where are pictures of the bombing and killing of the bandits? Audio bombing.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Richandsimple: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Absolutely correct.

Those of u condemning this statement or doubting his sincerity are low budget witches that derive sadistic pleasure from the evil going on around the country.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Leo588(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
This man is useless for all his mischievous and fake comments. Someone that paid Bandits now he is saying another thing.

A thug
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by adecz: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
The man make small sense,
but Buhari go soon call come Aso Rock
to give him serious warning.. angry
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Bngf: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yes
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Ayobamix(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
And the only way to stop Boko Haram is to forgive them. This people are mad
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by 0dav2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oga make una just do am eh,leave talking too much
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Bluffly: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Air support to bomb the innocents along ba.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by AnanseK(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
BiafraInc:

Don't mind the idiot. He knows that he has lots of zombies in nigeria and some of them are here in nairaland, so he can spit nonsense into their brain and rightly expect them to carry it and run. You know how the brains of those zombies work.

Biafrans in support of Bandits, I thought they want to leave Nigeria because of bandits.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Mrpojj(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Mrpojj(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/only-way-to-stop-banditry-is-to-kill-them-all-el-rufai/

So foreigners will come to this country and kill people, you pple will go to there country to beg them and pay them
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by ceaser: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Speaking from both sides of his mouth.

Taqqiya it is, we know.

They said they have forgiven the death of human beings but want compensation for cattle. We said no problem, and we paid some.

Indeed, the Fulanis value cows more than human lives. This is preposterous, to say the least.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Dawnofhope: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
He wants to carry loan, that must be paid in even in the next 20 years . I think they are fulanis .
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Habib101: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gud governor
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Mrpojj(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/only-way-to-stop-banditry-is-to-kill-them-all-el-rufai/

You keep saying noboy should threaten the sovereignty of Nigeria, yet fulani pple will come from niger , Cameron Chad, to kill Nigerians , your sovereignty is not threatened ,
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by ismodiwa(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Only solution Nigeria can afford.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by GiftofJesus(f): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just hear yourself, that is why Nigeriaisfacing this problem ,just imagine this person under me politicising this very serious matter,how can the solution come if everyone starts thinking like yoh
LordviccoDaGuru:
People in the east will not support this because they are benefiting as well by getting their own commission from bandits. Do you think we in the North don't know what has been going on??
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by HardestyAugust: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tough talking coward
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by caandi: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
I agree with you sir El Rufai. But you’re part of the bandits sir
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by oilyngbati(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thesame thing should be said of Ipob terrorists and their captured hunchback leader nnamdi cownu. The only way to end Ipob terrorists is to hunt and kill them all. QED!
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by seunoyeleyep: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
The midget will still furtively give his terrorist brothers millions
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by bigcasava1(m): 1:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Don't mind him he is talking with one side of his mouth
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Onepeople: 3:26am On Aug 24, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
People in the east will not support this because they are benefiting as well by getting their own commission from bandits. Do you think we in the North don't know what has been going on??
to whom brain is given sense is expected.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Onepeople: 3:30am On Aug 24, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

You people should WhatsApp or call me for more information on how the east are benefiting from bandits 0. 8. 1. 1. 7. 0. 2. 4. 5. 8. 7. Remembered that Nnamdi Coward Leader bought Fulani clothes for Igbos instruct them to be killing innocent people so that they'll say it's herdsmen just to tanish Buhari's image.
whom brain is given sense is expected.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Anyad231: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2021
You must drag the east....wetin we wan use una commission do, is it not same northern leaders accepting these bandits and terrorist back into the society..make una welldone.
LordviccoDaGuru:
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Average9jaman: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
El rufai, both u and buhari are saying that the killing, kidnapping and chaos are by fulani foreigners from 14 African countries and you want to grant them unhindered access to the whole country by creating outdated and obsolete grazing routes across Nigeria for foreigners to stroll in and out of the country, kidnap and kill citizens with bold and brazen impunity, and u want to tell me that you are not sponsoring and supporting these foreigners and boko haram to destroy the country.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by mecussey(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2021
gambia:
Story for the gods, keep deceiving your gullible followers.

It's called Taqiya...he will go back and tell them to forget his statements and continue with the business.
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Hendtime: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2021
If Gumi hear this
Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by Nobelwinner: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Abeg, someone remind me. Shebi elections are close in Nigeria?

Racoon:

Re: El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All by mikelangs(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
I think sometimes we should at least appreciate the fact that they are even making effort to address this menace. Like I always say mistakes and errors are bound to be made and even when they created a monster which has become untameable again the best is to destroy them all. Appreciate the fact that El-rufai didn't deny not giving them money and he even made an explanation. When we will even be satisfied. If they didn't act Nigerians will make noise, when they are making attempts to act they call it deceit. My people whether we like it or not this banditry monsters have affected us all and is affecting everything about us. Lets us come to face reality. I am praying that many of us here will be given an opportunity to serve either as Governors, Minister, Senators, House of Rep., Presidents etc. Will u do better or u may be worse. The truth is pray that God gives u sense to know what to do not not become worse than the present leaders we have. May God save Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) / Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees / Binance Executive Sues Ribadu, EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.