Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman (40837 Views)

Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman by Okhuadams(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Loyalty is key in politics, Secondus is an ignoramus to think he can second guess Wike.

If you cannot outrun a tiger don’t act the goat.
loyalty even if Dem shit for ur face
Re: Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman by Okhuadams(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/pdp-crisis-can-secondus-survive-the-onslaught-from-wikes-arsenal/
what he can't achieve through the front door, he has to go the back door , by getting the mans pple to do his dirty job. If the Adoni pple have not be bribe with a fly over project Agbero Wike would not have succeeded
Re: Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman by hisexcellency34: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Secondus should repay all the monies Wike spent on him
Re: Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman by Stanchem029: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mysalvation:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Antony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE4QMsDPFMY

Anthony m okeke is a scammer
pp[/color][color=black]xx0cc

Barawo, how far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.