Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC (48769 Views)

EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) / US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by Solo2018: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
what rank thus she have in the society that if she's harbouring crime suspect should not be treated like a criminal. who's she in the first place?
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by itsMrIke(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is very obvious that Seun and his mods have an agenda. If not, why is this story pushed to front page, eventhough nothing new is being said here
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by hedonido: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
studentofTruth:
Looks like what's written by nursery pupil to confuse dumb Nigerians.

Check FBI reports: For each individual, they would state the crime committed, the date and time the crime was committed, and the amount involved.
I can't find them in this report.

Without those information, nobody with a functional brain would believe that there's a crime you're investigating in the first place, let alone having a judge issue you a warrant!

Conclusion: Your usual random raids, which is a crime on its own!

Of course they would have their usual jankara warrants issued by one useless magistrate court somewhere. Nigeria is a depressing place to live in. Lawlessness reigns supreme.
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by luizpippo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Warrant to apprehend fleeing criminals? O ga o. That building should be completely sealed by now. I really hope she is being truthful because she will need a strong alibi once evidence proves she was not at home. The alleged criminals will be charged for resisting arrest along with other charges.

So you mean EFCC knew her and knows shev lives there?

And they even asked after her and was told she is not at home.
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

alias we are simply we

Lalasticlala this account is alternate account and is against rule 19

Do justice
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by seborrhic: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
bammo:

you are just bitter cause she has a voice and you don't.. next time try to attack the message and not the messager
That's why u are a dunce and I am not.
Did u address the message @ all with your post?
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by bammo: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
seborrhic:

That's why u are a dunce and I am not.
Did u address the message @ all with your post?
lol.. well, no one is all that wise.
but I'm not bitter about successful people because I know say I get hope✌️
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by olatuns2017: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omooba77:
Why is Nigeria like this? It took EFCC more than 10 hours to fabricate lies, since 4:00am!

So what do you think EFCC is doing in the estate at that time?

To arrest Dorathy?

Maybe we should ask how interpol arrested Hush?
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by caandi: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just imagine.. if were to be abroad, they will be sued by now
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by Aammee77: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
So are you saying she’s harboring or living among fraudsters?
Gbam! She could even be one

1 Like

Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by doublecross(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Observer007:

So na who we go believe now?

Well, while we await the true story, kindly check my signature for great deals.
who is going to tell you the true story like this? lies everywhere bro
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by benqo01(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Some of you need brain reset I swear.....u compared EFCC to FBI investigation lol what a shame,how can you compare a professional to an unprofessional agency

Do you think FBI burst into people houses to make arrest? Ansa is no abeg make una talk true over there they re rules to follow even before FBI arrest a Fraudstar they must have been making even 2 to 3yrs investigation before arresting someone.

To get their facts right in court....ask your self do EFCC do that? No they don't they just pick people at random and tag them fraudstar pray u dont face such thing from an unprofessional agency

They re just doing it for clout,to make people think they re seriously working mtcheew believe this agency at your own risk

Tell me if they take this guy's to court the answer is NO reason why is because they don't have evidence.....so they go into negotiation.....infact you will be surprised file cases on their desk reason why is because they lack evidence so they can't go to court.
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by Emola12(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Omooba77:
Why is Nigeria like this? It took EFCC more than 10 hours to fabricate lies, since 4:00am!
no ooh lati 4:30 ni oo
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by Emola12(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Omooba77:
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by Godispeace: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Mr Not dumb , perhaps u may need to go back and read ur comment all over again , it will help u adjust it to make at least little sense . abroad nonentity
seunlayi:
who is this? Mind how you talk or address people here boy. When you visited other countries, is this how things work? The warrant you took with you, did it state all the flats? Are you so dumb not too know that cyber criminals are the easiest to arrest without any stress? .....
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by Stanchem029: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mysalvation:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Antony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE4QMsDPFMY

Antony okeke is a scammer
21[/color][color=black]082

Ole, how market?
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by Tinney104(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2021
shocked shocked

Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by 1billi(m): 3:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Ogun kill bawa and his cohorts, ozwor government, d day I go enter naija I go make sure my 9mm follow come to treat these fools with their own dosage.. Spit!
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by 1billi(m): 3:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Your donator must be high when donating and I believe he's in regret right now..spit!
olatuns2017:

So what do you think EFCC is doing in the estate at that time?

To arrest Dorathy?

Maybe we should ask how interpol arrested Hush?
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by 1billi(m): 3:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Seun is a sadist, just keep that way
itsMrIke:
It is very obvious that Seun and his mods have an agenda. If not, why is this story pushed to front page, eventhough nothing new is being said here
Re: 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC by olatuns2017: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
1billi:
Your donator must be high when donating and I believe he's in regret right now..spit!

Plus boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) / Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.