Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

We Are Your Magic Shoes To Take You Wherever You Want - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We Are Your Magic Shoes To Take You Wherever You Want (632 Views)

U.s : Phones, Shoes To Face Scrutiny As Airport Security Tightened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Your Magic Shoes To Take You Wherever You Want by travel1: 10:27am On May 20, 2011
When you plan for touring a new place, a number of factors are there for your consideration. You are to know the specialty of that particular place, the best time to visit there, how much will the cost to tour there and so many other things. You are not required to worry about that anymore, because RightToursnTravels.Com is here to shoulder that responsibility. We take you to the places you always wanted to visit, and our quality tour service makes your rip a worth remembering one. Visit www.righttoursntravels.com today and start packing your luggage.

Re: We Are Your Magic Shoes To Take You Wherever You Want by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 21, 2011
You guys just don't give up.
Re: We Are Your Magic Shoes To Take You Wherever You Want by kennybuda: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy better change you id and topic, i am with my laptop nonstop i am getting with u go onn wayoo man ole sho yee
Re: We Are Your Magic Shoes To Take You Wherever You Want by Banky123: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
lol x 10
Re: We Are Your Magic Shoes To Take You Wherever You Want by kennybuda: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
and i am your magic boot to take you where ever you want to , lol grin grin grin grin you no dey too smart this level no go pay you , people wey never enter plane travel dey answer agent if na european teritory just remove your hand coz am working on it , you never know if i have being a travel victim . grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Do ? / Urgent Help Pls! My Friend In Malaysia Lost His Passport: / He Was Robbed Of His Money In An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.