Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Free Netflix And BB Naijapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Netflix And BB Naijapp (207 Views)

Free Netflix! You Can Also Sell To Make Huge Profits / Agusto & Co. Assigns A ‘bb’ Rating To Suntrust Bank Nigeria Limited / Learn The Latest Amazon,netflix And Other Premium Carding Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Netflix And BB Naijapp by Abaellionaire(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello great minds
How would you like to have
-Dstv and BBN apps (allows you to watch BBN and DStv on you Android)
-Glo and MTN unlimited data hack
-How to recover mistakenly deleted pictures on your Android
I'm giving out the above resources,in addition I will also give these bonuses
-sure ways to earn bitcoin
-21 things you could do to make money online with no capital
You'll agree with me that all these are worth over #50,000 but I'll only be selfish if I ask you to pay such amount to get them
And that's why you'll be paying a very ridiculous amount today
An amount not good enough to get you a new show
You will get all the above mentioned for just 3k
What's good is that if you're part of the first 20 people to pay tonight, you'll be automatically given the guide on how to create a verified PayPal account
I know all this sound too good to be true and you might be skeptical. Thats why I'm offering you a 1 week guarantee. Which means if I don't deliver to your satisfaction,you get refunded completely with sincere apologies.
I don't know when the price of this might increase from 3k to 5k
If you're ready to take action
Hit my DM

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business A Student Can Do / Business / Do You Need A Painter? (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.