Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,708 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy (23069 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence / Hoodlums Burgle Ogun Assembly, Cart Away Mace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Plut01: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021

You see Nigerian government would have used the Indonesia fracas as an opportunity to pass across the message that Nigeria is not a country to mess up with (At least by these mushroom countries), instead our government chicken out and started giving useless media talks. SMH

Well, it is Congo. Nigeria can not do any f*cking thing to that country. Their citizens are not up to 1k in Nigeria, their investment is not up a million Dollars, the only thing they have in Nigeria is their embassy which they can close any time.

Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by achi4u(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
falseprophet:

Calm down Mr patriot grin

You should understand that most Nigerians are pieced off by our criminal government and public officials.

Also this is not a nation or a United country, many will want to see this jungle disintegrate already.

So pardon anyone gloating on this national embarrassment

Nna you get time to dey reply that meatseller wey dey form Mr Nigeriacheesy

Deep down my heart, I want Nigeria to Down immediately.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by DEROX: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Asgard73:
Na Ghana first.. then Benin..now DR CONGO..

Nigeria reputation in tartars..

Which country really send Buhari and Apc In today world.? None.

The read same news we read .. and know that present Nigeria government is evil.

Apc really finish Nigeria home and abroad..
you dissapointed me without wailing yoruba grin
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by StPete: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
From South Africa, India, Ghana, Benin Republic and now Congo. Nigeria has become a laughing stock tueh
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by OgwuEgo: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
See finish, thanks to our lifeless leaders.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by akaahs(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Asgard73:

U jumped Indonesia
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by falseprophet: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
achi4u:
Nna you get time to dey reply that meatseller wey dey form Mr Nigeriacheesy

Deep down my heart, I want Nigeria to Down immediately.

grin
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
post=105103543:

Look at how dis one is seriously jubilating and dancing to this stupid act already?
See him vigorously mastvrbating on a bad news against his country!
See him shining his teeth as if he just saw Miss Nigeria on the road!
Pathetic.
People dey oooo

Is he d cause of d bad news or is he d one that asked Congolese officials to go and oppress Nigerian diplomats against all known international laws? Instead of u to channel ur grievance which has d responsibility of securing Nigerian territory whether at home or abroad, u are in ur usual manner looking for who to blame
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Bngf: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oh
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by fashrola(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria don turn useless country sha.....
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by andyanders: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's a pity that Nigeria does not have a living/live president, hence the insult. Since every appointment is by quoter system, how can you have competent leaders. More of these will keep pumping up.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by 1Dray(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
post=105103543:

Look at how dis one is seriously jubilating and dancing to this stupid act already?
See him vigorously mastvrbating on a bad news against his country!
See him shining his teeth as if he just saw Miss Nigeria on the road!
Pathetic.
People dey oooo

Which "his country"? Exactly who this country epp?
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by chudez0147(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigerian government is shameless!

Same thing happened to me in Ghana . Someone sent some thugs to attack me and collect back the money he paid me for a job I did for him. I arrested the guy but the police let them go, saying the thugs are police informants. I wrote petition to the IGP and he ordered the police to rearrest the thugs. The police at the station called me to come and see him so we can sort things out. Only for them to tell me that I wanted them to lose their job. They took me to the immigration and deported me back to nigerian . It is well
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Popesuccess(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=mcbreeze post=105102788]Nigeria has become useless to many Nations.
Giant of Africa indeed.
From Ghana to Indonesia, now Congo DRC[/quote. During GEJ government, they said Nigeria have lost respect in the international community. Look at what is happening under their government now. This is the most useless government in the history of Nigeria
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
When will the Beninois govt hire thugs to kick the horned devil out of that imp representing Nigeria as ambassador in their country?
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Tonitoniton(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Apc and its Buhari are a big disgrace to Africa.

What do u expect from a country that can vote in the likes of the killer herdsman in aso rock

Other countries no matter how small now know how hopeless Nigeria has come and so taking advantage of it.

By the time this evil party is done with u guys u will be sorry if u dont kick them out now
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
falseprophet:

Calm down Mr patriot grin

You should understand that most Nigerians are pieced off by our criminal government and public officials.

Also this is not a nation or a United country, many will want to see this jungle disintegrate already.

So pardon anyone gloating on this national embarrassment

Okay FalseProphet, we understand your point and where you are coming from.
Any criminal in the government and all corrupt public officials and all corrupt politicians that have stolen from the local government, state and federal treasury of this nation since independence up till now will never ever end well in life.
Along with all of those supporting such evil and wicked politicians online and offline.
So shall it be.

We Rise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
I'm not surprised.

Who is going to be afraid of an acclaimed poverty capital of the world that pamper terrorists and bandits against an innocent populace ??

When Nigerians aren't feeling safe inside Nigeria, how do you expect to feel safe outside ?

They don see una finish. No respect anymore.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Reeses: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jostoman:
grin the only solution to all this problem is for this present government to repent from their evil and stop oppressing the poor masses.
Too late let them just go and die some where

1 Like

Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Iliveforever(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Coldie:

So that you go hack my bank account when I lose guard

Hack your bank account when you loose guard??

Are you alright?
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by FakeUnity: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ndi congo, deal with those idiots that call themselves nigerian. They are thieves and criminals. Beat them to stupor like indonesia did and break their heads, you have the support of the citizens.

Useless creatures.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
post=105103529:

They should get to the root of this to know if it is a personal thing by an armed robber or it is from an organization or the country.
The same thing meted out to Indonesia should be done if found guilty.

All these is as a result of some criminals, swines, bastards and fraudsters messing up the country's name in foreign countries.

drc has war criminals,fraudsters and all sorts of disappointments. But that doesn't mean that we will harass them... DR Congo is an embarrassment. The Italian ambassador there was killed by rebels a few months ago.

This is a case of corrupt police conniving with connected property grabbers. All within a framework of lawlessness. If need be Nigeria can pull out.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by AuntRose(f): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
post=105103529:

They should get to the root of this to know if it is a personal thing by an armed robber or it is from an organization or the country.
The same thing meted out to Indonesia should be done if found guilty.

All these is as a result of some criminals, swines, bastards and fraudsters messing up the country's name in foreign countries.
What exactly has been meted to Indonesia? Can your country 'meted' anything to any entity undecided
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Owologbo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Asgard73:

hope they are not using the property to import Fulani bandits to Congo sha.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by Bluffly: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Same thing should be done to their embassies here, period
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by oluwaahmed: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Even DR Congo don follow they shine naija congo because of this men

1 Like

Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by falseprophet: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
post=105106521:

Okay FalseProphet, we understand your point and where you are coming from.
Any criminal in the government and all corrupt public officials and all corrupt politicians that have stolen from the local government, state and federal treasury of this nation since independence up till now will never ever end well in life.
Along with all of those supporting such evil and wicked politicians online and offline.
So shall it be.

We Rise.

Yea...

I move with this
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by chloride6: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
No respect again. First Malaysia now Congo.

Togo go soon wipe us cane..
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by hectorswag(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
mcbreeze:
Nigeria has become useless to many Nations.
Giant of Africa indeed.
From Ghana to Indonesia, now Congo DRC
Lol, this is just the beginning. Until every Nigerian leader learns to treat us the citizens with dignity and respect no country will ever treat any Nigerian honourably, be you a diplomat or an ambassador!

All Nigerian embassies had better liaise immediately with each other and figure out a way to fix the rot in this country first before they can expect to earn any respect from their host nations.
Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by omowumi9: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
We are not wanted anywhere in the world. We ourselves don't want one another that explains the daily kidnappings for ransome and killings.

1 Like

Re: DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy by od501: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
fergie0o1:

LEADERSHIP

Niaja don cast. Common congo. Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President / Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Rivers- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.