Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Starting A School Business, I Need Tips - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Starting A School Business, I Need Tips (196 Views)

Get Your Private School Business Plan Template / Nursery And Primary Private School Business Plan In Nigeria See How To Run / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A School Business, I Need Tips by lastchild: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
ever before i answered my evangelical calling, one thing i have known within myself is that I have this gift of running a school, prophets and prophetess have sang this song in my ears for years.

i wasn't serious about it because I know it requires money, i didn't know what compelled me into studying "education" (Edu pol. science)
in school, now i know God did because a day like this would come.

i think I'm ready now, atleast i have small money in my pocket, very small money but i have to start somewhere.

So i need Tips, advices on costs, pros and cons, do and don't, the best location to do this, because i can relocate to anywhere.

the only time i teach was during my mandatory "Teaching practice" while in school in 2012

your comments are highly appreciated.
Re: Starting A School Business, I Need Tips by viyon02: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Firstly, you have to forget about the money or profit in the beginning, now your passion and resilient will make you go far; start from lessons, I mean you have to organize a lesson, since you are not science oriented you will need some guys that specialize in science department e.g math, physics, Biology, chemistry and English, later you can add accounting, literature and others. Call these men or guys talk to them organize a lesson in your vicinity. However, being the organizer, don't make all the rules or try to be the boss let it be collective work. Am sure you will learn one or two things from it. Mind you, you can use your compound if it is spaceous.

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Philosophy And Law / Olympics : Visually Impaired Sprinter Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Teacher / UNICAL Peforms Its First Open-heart Surgery Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.