Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? (6599 Views)

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? / A Baby Boy Or A Baby Girl Which Is Best Or You Prefer As Your First Child / Boy Or Girl, Which Is Preferable As Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by temmytanny(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
I had tears of joy on my face cos i was there live when the baby was coming out, at first the baby dint move or cry and i tot something was wrong until the nurse spanked his ass.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by joshfash(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
It was a wonderful experience, We'd been in d hospital for five days before she broke her water sack. He still had about two months to spend in d womb thou but He came out miraculously,
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by oyintiloye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
I must say this is one of the most interesting threads on Nairaland;not some Boko, Milit, , although I still have some years ahead to know the reality, I already believe it is going to be splendid and divine by HIS GRACE. @ poster thanks and may God be with you and your family.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
May 27 2012 is our calculated delivery date. Can't wait to join you guys.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by mikron(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
i neva born
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by oluchioke(f): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
After having the worst pain any woman can ever feel, then comes a bundle of Joy, u immediately forget the pain u went through and plan for the next one.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by lighternote: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
It ws on a beautiful Sunday morning, Jus five months ago.(still fresh,forever fresh sweet memories)
d cute guy came 1st,I heard d cry n my heart melted away, then d pretty gal, OMG! all d pains n fears vanished as I smile over d thought of mama twins. dear hubby was dancing around d hospital n I was typing away on Facebook even without any strength. My joy knew no bounds.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by CuteTj(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
God bless all our children, it shall be well with them, they will be greater than us, we shall not bury our children, AMEN!! Let us learn to pray for our children from the moment they arrived into this wicked world till we will leave them on earth.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by CuteTj(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
I guess some parents didn't pray for their children at all or just didn't pray enough that's why we see alot of silly, rubbish and nonsense posts here on nairaland (please forgive me for saying this but its the truth).
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 18, 2011
Mine was one a sunday night , I was on call and I wasn't feeling alright, called my hubby, went to the women's center, gave me some Morphine and the baby stopped moving, saw it in the monitor and was shaking like a chicken with its head cut off, Emergency C-section( 3weeks early) but I gave all the glory to the Lord
Almighty she was alright and a big girl now. We prayed like we never did before after she got out, was scary but precious moment in my life. smiley

I pray for all looking unto God for babies for divine favor IJN. It is well
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2011
Couldn't determine the exact state of emotion i was engulfed in when the Doc told me it was a multiple birth i.e Twins -- I was like 'Mehn two kids was the initial plan for 3yrs how come one of 'em are foiling my family planning'!
Still gr8ful to God anyway, though am into Contraceptives till 2013!
grin
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Mazrah: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2011
Who feels it knows it. It's a joy no one can explain. Just give your best care to him and the mom. Takia of them.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Kakatazz(f): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2011
Congrats! I can imagine how u feel right now.When the nurses brought mine into my arms,there was this rush of joy all over my body I can't explain it.Welcome to the world.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by imurboss: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
Still waiting very patiently for God to bless me with mine, can't wait to have them boy or girl.Looking unto God the author and finisher of our faith!
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by mafolayomi(f): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
imurboss:

Still waiting very patiently for God to bless me with mine, can't wait to have them boy or girl.Looking unto God the author and finisher of our faith!

smiley smiley smiley as mine is on d way,u shall receive yrs sooner than u can ever imagine IJN.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by imurboss: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
A big AMEN to that,thanks.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by zill(f): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
Had a long labour and was in so much pain but i forgot everything when my boy was given to me. It was a very wonderful experience.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by ronkebp(f): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
It was a beautiful experience, that night was a night i would never in my life forget, my hubby was in with me, immediately the baby came out, he ran to the door, crying as in seriously shedding tears, i could not cry, i could not scream, i was just relieved, that i finally did it with God's help. It was not easy oooo, my baby was so handsome, with his little pink lips, very cute little pumpkin, loved him, love him and would always love him, that is little me and my hubby. Having a child is big blessing from God, and i appreciate him for counting me and my family worthy. I love you LOrd.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by mushino: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
was really very scared b4 the delivery cos d doctor told me she can only deliver tru CS but i was very happy wen the doc finally brought him out. cheesy
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Busybody2(f): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2011
Felt estatic and joyous to be privileged to have been amongst the growing number of mothers who have no choice than to give birth in NHS toilets because of lack of bedspace. Shame though cos i would have loved to swap with those who give birth in the corridors of the hospital.

anyone know the procedure of seeking asylum in nigeria or ghana or togo or heck anywhere but this *@#-!.@#*%
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by SisiKill1: 2:05am On Oct 19, 2011
Busy_body:

Felt estatic and joyous to be privileged to have been amongst the growing number of mothers who have no choice than to give birth in NHS toilets because of lack of bedspace. Shame though cos  i would have loved to swap with those who give birth in the corridors of the hospital.

anyone know the procedure of seeking asylum in nigeria or ghana or togo or heck anywhere but this *@#-!.@#*%

LMFAO!! You are a case!!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 19, 2011
Lol @ kokoye
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by fali: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2011
Despite i laboured for almost 16hours before i was finally operated, it was agreat day. I was highly overwhelmed with joy. My heart was highly lifted. Could it be through that am now a mother?  kiss
At times i will wake up in the middle of the night to see the big boy.
I thank God for the gift.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Godmother(f): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
I'm yet to have a child, but I know I will love it and I look forward to it.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Sisi_kill:

LMFAO!! You are a case!!! cheesy cheesy

embarassed embarassed Now, now, now, be nice Oga Madam, i learnt at your feet, remember cheesy grin grin
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by aameyah(f): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
I have tears in my eyes reading this. I pray that God signs it as my portion to get married to a loving man and to experience the joy of childbirth, holding my own baby in my arms and seeing the fruit of I and my hubby's love IJN, Amen!
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
What was the feeling like for me?

Out of this world!
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
I heard him first and was scared, nobody screams that desperately unless he is in deep poo. I rushed to the theatre to see what was going on and snatched my son from the nurse (okay she gave him to me),I was scared his mom was still unconscious, but when I looked at him again, in my arms, I was overwhelmed and started sobbing, and my MIL and everybody around was looking at me speechless because I had been forming hard guy and it took a thirty second old child to bring me to tears. LOL.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by DBestDoc(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2011
fresh_dude:

I heard him first and was scared, nobody screams that desperately unless he is in deep poo. I rushed to the theatre to see what was going on and snatched my son from the nurse (okay she gave him to me),I was scared his mom was still unconscious, but when I looked at him again, in my arms, I was overwhelmed and started sobbing, and my MIL and everybody around was looking at me speechless because I had been forming hard guy and it took a thirty second old child to bring me to tears. LOL.
Aww smiley smileyDat was luvly kiss kiss
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by rosedeep(f): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
am not a mother yet, but i know in d nearest few years i will share dis same testimonies too cos i feel jealoused and challenged reading al dese testimonies of urs.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
@D_BestDoc, twas truly a remarkable, unforgettable event. Still look at him and it seems surreal you know, kinda like those out of body experiences.
Re: What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? by yogun(f): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
This topic brought back pleasant t memory

After the very long labor and the feeling like will this pains kill me, she arrived at 2.53am on a sunday morning. It was relieve, joy, happiness all rolled together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Indecent Dressing D Cause Of Rape / .. / Can You Live With Your Husband's Younger Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.