Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support (2291 Views)

Work From Home , Customer Service Support / Sahara Group Limited Entry And Mid Level Job Recruitment / Vacancies At Efficacy Construction Company(5 Openings For Entry And Experienced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by procoder: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is a firm based in the United Kingdom/USA, and we have a collection of vector graphics.

Data Entry
Your task is just to fill out the title, description, and submit the vector image. Salary Range - 300$-450$

Customer Service Support Job
Respond to customer emails and ensure a seamless functioning with our clients. - Salary Range - 300$-400$

Working Hours - 5 Hours (You can start the work at anytime of the day and you should complete 5 hours end of the day. We will track your working hours, proof of the work through the hubstaff)

Location - Work From Home

Payment - Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Paypal, Payoneer

Apply Now - https://vector.toolxox.com/contact.php

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by MVLOX(m): 4:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Is this real?
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by procoder: 5:36am On Aug 24, 2021
yes. but little bit boring job.
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by GENUINEFILMS: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2021
procoder:
yes. but little bit boring job.

I have applied.. what's the duration? . How long will the Job last for
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by ayanbaba2(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Data entry. I have applied. will be looking out for response!
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by ModelLook(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by Eggovic: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
ayanbaba2:
Data entry.
I have applied. will be looking out for response!
Kindly update here if you get any feedback from them

1 Like

Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by Supersuave2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
procoder:
This is a firm based in the United Kingdom/USA, and we have a collection of vector graphics.

Data Entry
Your task is just to fill out the title, description, and submit the vector image. Salary Range - 300$-450$

Respond to customer emails and ensure a seamless functioning with our clients. - Salary Range - 300$-400$

i've checked the site, what do i put in the message box. How do I get the vector images to submit? Let me have your whatsapp contact, please.
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by procoder: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
GENUINEFILMS:

I have applied.. what's the duration? . How long will the Job last for

Duration - 6 month. This is a temporary base job.
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by procoder: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Supersuave2:
i've checked the site, what do i put in the message box. How do I get the vector images to submit? Let me have your whatsapp contact, please.

First we select right candidate. after that we give you a small training and admin panel access to do the job.
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by procoder: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Eggovic:

Kindly update here if you get any feedback from them

sure.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by GENUINEFILMS: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
procoder:

Duration - 6 month. This is a temporary base job.

Ok.. will be expecting your positive response
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by zheeko: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
procoder:

Data Entry

Working Hours - 5 Hours (You can start the work at anytime of the day and you should complete 5 hours end of the day. We will track your working hours, proof of the work through the hubstaff)

I have applied, awaiting your response.
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by mhizmeme(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
does the job require experience?
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by procoder: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
mhizmeme:
does the job require experience?

no need experience. we will provide small training.
Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by Kcanfield(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sorry, I couldn't drop this update earlier.
I applied to the Customer Service Support Role and I'm looking forward to a favourable feedback

1 Like

Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by Aribisalaadeoye(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
I applied for the role of Customer Service Support, looking forward to a favourable response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by ifeanyi4u: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please I have applied for the job looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by HolySpiritFire(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Dot+
procoder:

Data Entry

Re: Work From Home UK/USA Based - Data Entry And Customer Service Support by Eggovic: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Op, how is this going?
Thank you.
+1

(1) (Reply)

Nbplc Recruiting / New Telecom Jobs / Project Management College In Nigeria, Fake, Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.