Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

#bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel (900 Views)

Bbnaija Esther Finally Evicted, You Need To See Tears / Tumi Lawrence: Bosses Don’t Get Sacked, They Walk Away– Kizz Daniel’s Ex-manager / Bbnaija: ‘if I’m Voted Back, I Will Return’ – Grieving Leo Dasilva Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel by hdmovieplug(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate, Pere has stated that Angel might emerge winner of the shine ya eye edition of the show.
The Nollywood actor in a conversation with 21-year-old Angel on Sunday, told her that if she survives eviction and makes it to the finals then the N90million grand prize would definitely be hers.

#BBNaija: “If You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel

In his words,

“What if I told you if you don’t get evicted you will win this show. If you stay back you are going to pick the money, mark my words and if it comes to pass N10 million is coming to my account because I saw it”.

Meanwhile, evicted housemate, Niyi in a recent interview noted that Saskay, Saga and Whitemoney, have a strong chance of winning the prize money of N90 million because they are strong contenders.

“I think Saskay, Whitemoney and Saga will likely win this year. I think they will win because they are strong contenders, I used to think Saga but with the new housemates i don’t think that’s possible especially because of Nini’s presence in the house.” He said.

https://allmuzzic.com/bbnaija-if-you-dont-get-evicted-you-will-win-this-show-pere-tells-angel/

Re: #bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel by Jerryherd: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
cool

This Pere think say he smart but Na mumu man

He knows deep down Angel can't win shit.. he knows WhiteMoney and Maria are strong contenders, yet he is whining Angel

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel by kestolove95(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
pere this ur last week in the BigBrother house
Re: #bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel by Lordgel: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nonsense show
Re: #bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel by wunmi590(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

This Pere think say he smart but Na mumu man

He knows deep down Angel can't win shit.. he knows WhiteMoney and Maria are strong contenders, yet he is whining Angel

Don't mind the mum guy....

Nah because him dey beaf whitemoney.

Nah when dem evict am him go know say white money get plenty fans
Re: #bbnaija: “if You Don’t Get Evicted You Will Win This Show” – Pere Tells Angel by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Angel ko, angella ni. Let dem be whining her dere. Maria, whitemoney, rose and jackie B are my favorite. so one of dem might win.............. Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Side Chick Natasha Gets Rolls ROYCE As Valentine Gift / Will Smith Reacts After Academy Gives Him 10 Years Ban From Attending Oscars / List Of Songs Afrobeat Legend Wizkid Used This Phrase “she Tell Me Say” Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.