Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Make My Breast Stand Still Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Make My Breast Stand Still Again (909 Views)

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / If You Squeeze My Breast Like This - Female Blogger Writes , Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Breast Stand Still Again by businessHob(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
You must understand that your boyfriend or husband may turn and run from you if your breasts are sagging? How can I make my fallen breast firm again?

As a result, you must take this article very seriously. So for a number of reasons. Bras of the correct size can prevent this from happening. The first piece of advice you should check if your breasts are falling is your bra. So if your bra does not fit properly or is in the wrong pattern. Then your breasts may fall out of place.
Continue reading >>>https://businesshob.com/how-can-i-make-my-fallen-breast-firm-again-2/

Re: How To Make My Breast Stand Still Again by Goldbw122(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just enjoy the way you are.
Re: How To Make My Breast Stand Still Again by iamtardey: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin

Very very impossicant grin
Re: How To Make My Breast Stand Still Again by elonmuskbaby: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mshewww... next

(1) (Reply)

Pool Party With Phyno, Larry Gaaga, Masterkraft, Clarence Peters (video) / “what’s Happening?” – Fans Expresses Concern As, Angel Gets Hospitalized / If You Had 1 Million Naira Now, What Would Will You Do With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.