Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

SOLD SOLD!! Spy Eyeglasses With Video Recorder, PICTURE And Motion Detection!!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD SOLD!! Spy Eyeglasses With Video Recorder, PICTURE And Motion Detection!!! (1495 Views)

Spy Eyeglass With Video Recorder, PICTURE (free 8GB Memory Card) SOLD SOLD SOLD / Hd Camera Home Security Camera With Night Vision Motion Detection. / Spy/Surveillance Video Recorder - Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: SOLD SOLD!! Spy Eyeglasses With Video Recorder, PICTURE And Motion Detection!!! by EasyPeazy: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Get it today
Re: SOLD SOLD!! Spy Eyeglasses With Video Recorder, PICTURE And Motion Detection!!! by ReneJay(f): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2021
EasyPeazy:
Oh I now get it... grin grin grin

He called and was pricing 5k. When I refused, he is now demarketing my products with different monikers. God will shame you all eventually. smiley wink smiley

Let my glory pepper you to death. I wish you people every evil you wish me. May peace depart from your lives, your generation and that of your families in the mighty name of Jesus Christ... Amen.

You're truly a vile humanoid. Just because he gave a bad review of the glass after a no deal negotiation doesn't call for a retaliatory curse upon his family. Those who curse for a reason or none, end up getting self-cursed for a reason or none. Learn how to manage criticism maturely.
Re: SOLD SOLD!! Spy Eyeglasses With Video Recorder, PICTURE And Motion Detection!!! by EasyPeazy: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Get it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei P30 Pro 8/256 sold !!! / Di Photocopy Machine And Printer For Sale / What Do You Think About The Growth Of E-commerce In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.