Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction (26971 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney, Pere, Queen, Angel, Nini, Saga Are Up For Eviction / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / BBNaija: Liquorose, Michael, Queen, JMK, Yousef Win N750k Each In Darling Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Graysons: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
doublecross:
just 5 likes so far! hope say e don clear for your eyes.
This one thinks that everything start and ends on Nl lmao!
If you think pere is leaving this week or the week to come then you are living in another planet, cause pere will be in your face till day 72.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Graysons: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
drizslim:
Make Una no vote for pere
That white money is the real devil, nigga have a demonic and evil heart just like his bleach bleach face.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Graysons:
This one thinks that everything start and ends on Nl lmao!
If you think pere is leaving this week or the week to come then you are living in another planet, cause pere will be in your face till day 72.
Pere on the tv screen to choke dem haters to death cool.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by OdenKelechi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Time for Pere to go home

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Graysons: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Pere on the tv screen to choke dem haters to death cool.
Gbam! He must continue to they press their necks like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Indispensable85(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
The following housemates have been nominated for possible eviction on Sunday:

Pere
Queen
JMK
Sammie
Maria
Cross

Peace was nominated but the new Head of House, Liquorose, saved her and replaced her with Cross.

Who and who do you think are going home on Sunday?

Maria is going nowhere.

Maria,Pere,Cross are safe for sure.
The other three should pray to escape eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by seproperties(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Isokoboy:
I wonder what is wrong with seun....look at the rubbish making fp
Stop Insulting Him .U can go and create your own Forum ... Receive Brain . Can't U ignore Haba !

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by vickydevoka(m): 1:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Antoeni:
Whitemoney on the other hand has an unforgiven heart as well, because you and pere quarel small you carry am for mind. That's childish!
That's not childish. That's reality. Pere is de one childish. I recently found out that people are trying to drag WM down. Buh trust me it's no gonna work
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by NikAustine: 2:40am On Aug 24, 2021
TechNana:
Sigh, they should come out to reality and look for something better doing for themselves
what can be better than making 750k on one task.
250k on another.
Winning different money prices and others prices.

Oga I put it to you..if they give you free opportunity into that house you go go
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by ukaface(f): 4:30am On Aug 24, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Cause na your papa get the house abi? When will you white money supporters get it into your skulls that pere will be in that house till day 72?
some of you no just know how to talk
What's the need of that your statement? ' cause na your papa get the house ABI?
Ontop t v show wey we dey watch, you support pere,I support W.M Why seem so defensive and aggressive?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by ikenna44: 4:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Toxic people like you are the "strong base" I guess...

clothingonline:
Pere is going no where strong fan base
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by pacespot(m): 4:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Allen102:
So that na that bleach bleach whitemoney we go they watch? Godforbid!

I hate toxic people. Competing is understandable but hating a fellow guy like yours isn't. If whitemoney bleached his skin, that is his own personal problem, It doesn't affect anyone.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by errigdee: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Onyi22:
Pere must Japar from that house on Sunday cheesy
Not sure cox JMK/SAMMIE may end up going home

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Habib101: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2021
The kalibans are waiting for pere eviction with imidiate effect so they can employ him, make him be their errand boy, and put back the screw that is missing in his brain

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Ademola47(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2021
BigJoe19:
So lalasticlala watches this nonsense show, it’s no wonder why nairaland has refused to improve.

Lalasticlala is human being too, and at such, has right to private life. Can't he use it to relax after the day's work?

Even high-profile editors and publishers have their favourite programme like Politics Today, Project Fame etc and it doesn't affect their business. Some even watch football.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Doyou2019: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Decentdave:
I hate this pere .He looks like a bully

Weaklings love to hate the strong.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by WorWorBoy: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2021
ukaface:
Ontop t v show wey we dey watch, you support pere,I support W.M Why seem so defensive and aggressive?
Because your comment sounds like you are the owner of BB house? undecided
What do you mean by pere should get out? That does not sound like someone who knows how to talk tongue
And yes i'm supporting pere, i can't support a grown ass man who's bleaching, that's digusting!

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Mrexcell(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Sammie, queen and jmk are going home this weekend they don't have strong social media fan base pere might even join them sef.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by ObongIdeas: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2021
TechNana:
Sigh, they should come out to reality and look for something better doing for themselves
Stop this hypocrisy Biko! Appearance on the show even for two hours already open doors of endorsement!!!
You dey talk like say if u get opportunity to enter biggie house u no go enter!!!
Abeg gerat of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by ukaface(f): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Because your comment sounds like you are the owner of BB house? undecided
What do you mean by pere should get out? That does not sound like someone who knows how to talk tongue
And yes i'm supporting pere, i can't support a grown ass man who's bleaching, that's digusting!
see me see wahala this morning o,as I no support person and I want the person to leave suddenly sounds like I'm the owner of BB house?
Oga jor o
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by OmoAkin85: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2021
Mrexcell:
Sammie, queen and jmk are going home this weekend they don't have strong social media fan base pere might even join them sef.
d idiot sammie just kill his own game dude suppose to be d favorite in that house due to his poor background but dude use emotions kill him self bcus of angel

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by OmoAkin85: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2021
d idiot sammie just kill his own game dude suppose to be d favorite in that house due to his poor background but mumu use emotions kill him self bcus of angel

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Kotay: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If you have watched this program more than 5 times and you were hoping for something dirty to happen during those times you watched it, forget it your name has been canceled from the book of Life, you are a candidate of hell fire.

This I have seen.

Thank God you're a false prophet.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Emeka71(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Onyi22:
Pere must Japar from that house on Sunday cheesy
No; let Queen, JMK and Sammie go.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Emeka71(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2021
ukaface:
You support Chelsea; I support Man-city.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Mrexcell(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
OmoAkin85:
d idiot sammie just kill his own game dude suppose to be d favorite in that house due to his poor background but dude use emotions kill him self bcus of angel

You are absolutely right sammie is actually very talented a movie director at that he just lost focus because of woman, it's going to really be very shameful if someone as boring as yousef stays in the house while he leaves.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by ukaface(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Emeka71:
You support Chelsea; I support Man-city.
i tire o
If I come say man u go lose for premiership league shey that one come mean say na my papa get football??
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by PMBfirstson(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
drizslim:
Make Una no vote for pere

So you mean blacks are devil's?
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Emeka71(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
ukaface:
i tire o
If I come say man u go lose for premiership league shey that one come mean say na my papa get football??
Not at all; you are only supporting your favorite; everybody has a favorite to support in anything.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by ukaface(f): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Emeka71:
Not at all; you are only supporting your favorite; everybody has a favorite to support in anything.
Thank you o
Your head dey there
Re: Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction by Allen102: 3:38am On Aug 25, 2021
pacespot:

I hate toxic people. Competing is understandable but hating a fellow guy like yours isn't. If whitemoney bleached his skin, that is his own personal problem, It doesn't affect anyone.
So how is it your business if pere plays the game the way he likes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 / Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.