Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) (24565 Views)

Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy / Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Folarinfelix: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Boma again?......what's so special about him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol

Lesbos will shock you

Vinnie2000:

OP!
Why dis Liquorose Girl refuse to Pick dat her bf as Deputy?
N why did she not Save her Best friend, Maria?
It's like she is a Desperado!! Too hungry for the 90m! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by annyz: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Maria & Pere combination is the major reason I still watch BBN, but so unfortunate their arrogance now affected them to their face.

I am happy Maria has a strong fan base.
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mercury103:
congratulations ,liquor...Let me introduce you to pi network...In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people find it worthless. Now one Bitcoin is $ 43,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign up for pi and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign up

Currently it's over 23m pioneers and before the launching, they're looking for 100m active pioneers.
I just pray and hope we arrive in success cos I've been mining every fvcking day
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
annyz:
Maria & Pere combination is the major reason I still watch BBN, but so unfortunate their arrogance now affected them to their face.

I am happy Maria has a strong fan base.
My dear, Maria, can be save but you see pere ba, he is a gonna. WM have the largest fans and his fans are angry with Pere. There is no way Pere can survive this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Classy
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
asema646:
Why do they like choosing boma as their deputy?

Remarkable leadership qualities
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Dominion375: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congrats, HEADMISTRESS.
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by ASS1122: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Hyland(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
?
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Finally....

Dollar is going to crash.

To something like 50 Naira to $1
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
asema646:
Why do they like choosing boma as their deputy?
He is a serious and unbiased person. Him no get time for relationship.
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Emeka71(m): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Yea...mark my words people, this year's edition of BBN will produce its first in house pregnancy.

This I have seen.
You mean they have been penetrating in the house ¿
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Kolisky(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Wetin kari me enter here is what I am yet to ascertain.

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Emeka71(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Folarinfelix:
Boma again?......what's so special about him.
He is so experienced in that head of house affairs.
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 24, 2021
E choke
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Uchwilliam(m): 4:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Lie OP Liquorose won HOH and choose Saga as deputy but since Liquorose was barred by Big Brother from entering the HOH room Biggie then gave Saga privilege of choosing a HOH roommate and Saga choose Nini ofcourse grin
So Op get it straight don't post what you are not sure embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Na everybody go be HoH in that house
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:56am On Aug 24, 2021
kally90:

Maria is on strike and no immunity for her and Pere for two weeks straight
What was her sin
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Habib101: 5:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Mercury103:
congratulations ,liquor...Let me introduce you to pi network...In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people find it worthless. Now one Bitcoin is $ 43,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign up for pi and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign up
Just start using it recently, I heard the more people use your referral link the more pi you get
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by kally90(f): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2021
phemmyfour:
What was her sin

Microphone infringement
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by annyz: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2021
sweetjohn:
My dear, Maria, can be save but you see pere ba, he is a gonna. WM have the largest fans and his fans are angry with Pere. There is no way Pere can survive this

This is a game you know?
Actors never die at early stage of a game.
Watch and see how the twist will be this Sunday.
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by woleabayo(f): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2021
congratulation baby mi
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Habib101: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mercury103:

exactly you should also set up your security circle to earn more pi
How will I do that
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Mercury103:
it most not get to 100m before launch,the crypto is the bomb

Massive
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Useless show..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The Name Of This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.