Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Do You Know Cassava Can Make Your Skin Softer And Fresher....see MORE - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Know Cassava Can Make Your Skin Softer And Fresher....see MORE (358 Views)

So Much Cassava Can Deliver To Nigeria As A Nation / Which Verities Of Cassava Can I Plant In This Type Of Soil / Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Cassava Can Make Your Skin Softer And Fresher....see MORE by Jebfoods: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
I have been a fan of cassava flour for the past 8 years and i must say that living healthy is more than just munching away on something that we think is nutritious.

Getting to know what is healthy and keeping us alive is really important especially if you are a baking geek like me.

If you are not into baking as well, I advice you should look into this.

Children loves to bake and they will become articulate when they are introduced into baking.

Now let me stay on the topic, there are some incredible benefits of cassava flour which includes skin exfoliants and can be used as face mask as well.

There are more healthy benefits like, it is gluten free and nutritional benefits

Let me show you 12 more
https://www.jebfoods.com/discover-health-nutritional-benefits-cassava/
Re: Do You Know Cassava Can Make Your Skin Softer And Fresher....see MORE by Jebfoods: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Really
Re: Do You Know Cassava Can Make Your Skin Softer And Fresher....see MORE by MrBONE2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy

Re: Do You Know Cassava Can Make Your Skin Softer And Fresher....see MORE by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2021
MrBONE2:
cheesy

Face mask
Re: Do You Know Cassava Can Make Your Skin Softer And Fresher....see MORE by MrBONE2(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Face mask
Ayam telling you Bwana grin

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Fertilizer At Affordable Price / Export Your Food Items To USA UK And Canada At A Good Rate / Just Watched This Video Hope Nigeria Massively Adopt Something Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.