Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! (1179 Views)

Igbos Are Beginning To Wise Up And Invest In The East / Voting Peter Obi Is Voting Tinubu Be Wise Nigerians Vote Atikuokowa / #EndSARS Massacre: No evidence Pres. Buhari is listening to wise counsel —Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 3:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Mark my words, if the 2023 presidency goes into the hands of a LEFT-LEANING, Secularist Southern Nigerian, our country will go to the dogs.

The propaganda against this current administration is nothing but the work of the Zio-borgs & their westernized Nigerian agents of confusion. They are using this "herdsmen" crisis as a tool to attack the Moslems of Nigeria, sacrifice the TRUE Christians, and turn the whole of Nigeria into a degenarate macro version of Lagos.

Muslims & true Christians of Nigeria, you worship the same Creator of the Universe. Put your differences to the side and prevent your country from the wicked elements being used to destroy it.

Do not let any MAN, whether from North or South, who is not a believer and a stalwart for maintaining African traditional values sit at Aso Rock.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by November24(f): 4:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Alioune:
Mark my words, if the 2023 presidency goes into the hands of a LEFT-LEANING, Secularist Southern Nigerian, our country will go to the dogs.

The propaganda against this current administration is nothing but the work of the Zio-borgs & their westernized Nigerian agents of confusion. They are using this "herdsmen" crisis as a tool to attack the Moslems of Nigeria, sacrifice the TRUE Christians, and turn the whole of Nigeria into a degenarate macro version of Lagos.

Muslims & true Christians of Nigeria, you worship the same Creator of the Universe. Put your differences to the side and prevent your country from the wicked elements being used to destroy it.

Do not let any MAN, whether from North or South, who is not a believer and a stalwart for maintaining African traditional values sit at Aso Rock.

You.tried to make sense alas,u made no.sense

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Administration1: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2021
You done watch too much film
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2021
November24:

You.tried to make sense alas,u made no.sense

If it didn't make sense to you, then the message wasn't for you....

Hence why I emphasized "Wise Nigerians".
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by November24(f): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Alioune:

If it didn't make sense to you, then the message wasn't for you....

Hence why I emphasized "Wise Nigerians".

No foolish Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Parisian: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2021
The earlier you realize that Allah is a demon moon God the better for you. allah was picked out of one of the 365 idols they used to worship in mecca.

Us Christians worship the Alpha and the Omega. Light and darkness cannot coexist , so also God the creator of the universe and allah are not the same and can never coexist.
Alioune:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by philo04(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Muslims and christians don't worship the same creator ....one is a killer the other is a loving baba

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Valkrie: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Parisian:
The earlier you realize that Allah is a demon moon God the better for you. allah was picked out of one of the 365 idols they used to worship in mecca.

Us Christians worship the Alpha and the Omega. Light and darkness cannot coexist , so also God the creator of the universe and allah are not the same and can never coexist.

See yah life? So you don't even know the Christians worship the sun god Ra? Education is gold bro...watch and learn....!!!
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Parisian:

Then you're also accusing older Christians in Arabia of worshipping a demon moon God too.

I'm not even going to entertain you, though. You're obviously one of the elements in Nigeria I'm talking about....

The hate will consume and destroy your ilk.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2021
philo04:
Muslims and christians don't worship the same creator ....one is a killer the other is a loving baba

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think I have come to bring peace. [/b]I have not come to bring peace, I have come to bring a sword[b]
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by philo04(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Alioune:

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think I have come to bring peace. [/b]I have not come to bring peace, I have come to bring a sword[b]
bro read from the begining no body understand the Bible my reading a verse it not Quran
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by godliman: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alioune:

Just read trash

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
philo04:
bro read from the begining no body understand the Bible my reading a verse it not Quran

Ok.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
godliman:

Just read trash

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
kmcutez:
The Muslim worship the moon god while the Christians worship the sun god, opposite sides of the same coin, both pagan religion , worshippers of the wood (the cross aka Christianity) and the stone( the Kabba aka Islam).

Why don't you people focus on the main issue?

I noticed this forum is filled with people who reason like petty teenagers.

Stop trying to derail this thread with nonsensical speculation.

The point is good Nigerians of all tribes, regardless of religion, should unite and protect our Nation from this foreign parasite that's trying to destroy it from within.

If you can't grasp the simplicity of that, don't comment.... this message is not for you.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by BiafraInc: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alioune:

Why don't you people focus on the main issue?

I noticed this forum is filled with people who reason like petty teenagers.

Stop trying to derail this thread with nonsensical speculation.

The point is good Nigerians of all tribes, regardless of religion, should unite and protect our Nation from this foreign parasite that's trying to destroy it from within.

If you can't grasp the simplicity of that, don't comment.... this message is not for you.
Terrorist, you are not even nigerian going by your name Alioune. You are either from Guinea, Senegal, Gambia, and around that area. You are here to support your terrorist brothers right? Hope you will stand the test of heat.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by BiafraInc: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alioune:

You fulani terrorist. You registered just yesterday and you are already showing your terrorist colors. Just remain bold and hang on.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

You fulani terrorist. You registered just yesterday and you are already showing your terrorist colors. Just remain bold and hang on.

You're absolutely insane.

I'm trying to save our country. I only quoted that in response to the hypocrite.

Read my post again. I said ALL NIGERIANS should unite, regardless of religion. So how am I a terrorist, genuis? There is a foreign entity that is trying exacerbate internal conflict in our country.

If you have an issue with my post, you are an agent of destruction & disunity and you will reap the conflict you sow, ten fold.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by BiafraInc: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Alioune:

You're absolutely insane.

I'm trying to save our country. I only quoted that in response to the hypocrite.

Read my post again. I said ALL NIGERIANS should unite, regardless of religion. So how am I a terrorist, genuis? There is a foreign entity that is trying exacerbate internal conflict in our country.

If you have an issue with my post, you are an agent of destruction & disunity and you will reap the conflict you sow, ten fold.

Just shut up you fulani terrorist from sahara desert. "Our country" my foot. Your evil taqiya tactics don't work with us. No nigerian answers "Alioune" as a name which is the French version of "Aliyu" which is answered by nigerians. You are a foreign terrorist from those places that I mentioned above, but you will meet your waterloo in nigeria, mark my work. Go and ask Guinea people why you fulanis are not allowed to rule Guinea despite being in majority in the population of Guinea.
Many of you were imported by your nigeria fulani brothers to kill Christians in nigeria in your naive and myopic bid of islamizing nigeria, and many of you are still arriving into nigeria as I type this, but you will lose at last just as you lost in the Central African Republic, Mali and Burkina Faso. Below was your quote that gave you out as a terrorist and islamist.

The propaganda against this current administration is nothing but the work of the Zio-borgs & their westernized Nigerian agents of confusion. They are using this "herdsmen" crisis as a tool to attack the Moslems of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by techwaya: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2021
I smell taqiyya .
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

Just shut up you fulani terrorist from sahara desert. "Our country" my foot. Your evil taqiya tactics don't work with us. No nigerian answers "Alioune" as a name which is the French version of "Aliyu" which is answered by nigerians. You are a foreign terrorist from those places that I mentioned above, but you will meet your waterloo in nigeria, mark my work. Go and ask Guinea people why you fulanis are not allowed to rule Guinea despite being in majority in the population of Guinea.
Many of you were imported by your nigeria fulani brothers to kill Christians in nigeria in your naive and myopic bid of islamizing nigeria, and many of you are still arriving into nigeria as I type this, but you will lose at last just as you lost in the Central African Republic, Mali and Burkina Faso. Below was your quote that gave you out as a terrorist and islamist.

You're insanity is pure comedy.

The fact that you're obsessed over an internet moniker I chose rather than hearing the message proves you're one of those "wicked elements" I'm talking about. And you're posting with so much confidence, too....and you're completely wrong. HILARIOUS.

Read my post again, maniac. I said "Muslims and Christians, of all tribes"; I said "All Nigerians". So where did you get "Fulani" from in all this? You just exposed your own bloodthirsty obsession with them, if anything..... Pointing out an obvious propaganda against our country doesn't make one a terrorist. Ironically, you're the one who is exposing your bloodthirst, bigotry, and terroristic intents.

Assume whatever you want. your angry, slanderous response (even after I emphasized "All Nigerians"wink gives you away as a wicked tool of disunity and my post condemns your type.

Keep making a fool out of yourself.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by WhizdomXX(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Alioune:

God will take charge and terrorists will be put to shame. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
WhizdomXX:

God will take charge and terrorists will be put to shame. Amen.

Amen, brother.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Alioune:

Read this again, people.

The only ones who read this and get angry, are those who are guilty of what has been relayed. Only a hit dog screams.

The Almighty shall destroy all your wicked plans, you who seek war instead of peace & unity.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by FarahAideed: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2021
So it's the west making Buhari to protect and enable Fulani Bandits? You lack sense
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by BiafraInc: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
So it's the west making Buhari to protect and enable Fulani Bandits? You lack sense
Don't mind the fulani terrorist from sene-gambia. Only terrorists like himself will not see through the charade in his message. Nigerians my foot. He actually thought his taqqiya will work here.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

Don't mind the fulani terrorist from sene-gambia. Only terrorists like himself will not see through the charade in his message. Nigerians my foot. He actually thought his taqqiya will work here.

Haha "My Taqqiya" Okay, if believing that gives you peace, more power to you.
Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by onumadu: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
But who killed 35 people in Plateau and 45 people in Benue between last week and this week?
Who attacked the NDA and killed 3 officers there?
Why are such killers not being arrested and jailed?
THAT is the question.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Jlow2: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Islamabad

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by oskopy: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
people are wiser now.you are one of the medea wing of this evil government. are you saying the well coordinated killing s around middle belt and southern kaduna is fake? please haven't been conviction on the side of offenders? may God reward you big time

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To Wise Nigerians! by Alioune: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Alioune:

Nigerians, read my Original post and read the dumb responses.

Satan is the accuser, and his minions are out in full force.

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo, Who Should We Send To Aso Rock In 2023? / Igbo Women Goes Naked In Abuja High Court To Protest Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Learn From Russia-Ukraine War, We’ll Start Defending Ourselves Within 48 Hour-ka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.