Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Direct Entry Admission To Funaab - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission To Funaab (122 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / Welcome To FUNAAB, One Of The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria / FUNAAB Appoints New Vice Chancellor, Bursar, Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission To Funaab by Habefe: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Hi guys, I need assistance on behalf of my kid bro with admission into funaab. He has 10point in his IJMB exam and he's going for direct entry. He as well want to study biochemistry. I want to be sure if there's admission hope for him and if there's anyone that can help a brother with the admission stuff.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Do It / Why Do You Keep Pulling Yourself Farther And Farther From Your Goals... / For The Writers And Copywriters In The House!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.