Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

ATTENTION: Blog For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ATTENTION: Blog For Sale (424 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦50,000 / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / Blog For Sale With Nigeria Adsense And Mgid Ads On It + Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by Doncaptain(m): 5:35am On Aug 24, 2021
More then 10 years old blog for sale, only for interested and serious people...
Re: ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by tripplephi: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Doncaptain:

TIME IS NOT IMPORTANT cos blog is a free host.

What you should have told us is....

WHAT IS THE PRICE? (very poor sales strategy to expect DM just for price, this is nairaland, not everyone is a member, you didnt drop num)
IS IT ADSENSED?
HOW MUCH HAS IT MADE?
WHAT IS THE NICHE?
HOW MANY VISITORS DAILY?
and
WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

If you are looking for SERIOUS PEOPLE, then show that you are a serious seller by giving us details and statistical data to prove your claim and we will buy without hesitation.

6 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by oliverwrites: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
tripplephi:

WHAT IS THE PRICE? (very poor sales strategy to expect DM just for price, this is nairaland, not everyone is a member, you didnt drop num)
IS IT ADSENSED?
HOW MUCH HAS IT MADE?
WHAT IS THE NICHE?
HOW MANY VISITORS DAILY?
and
WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

If you are looking for SERIOUS PEOPLE, then show that you are a serious seller by giving us details and statistical data to prove your claim and we will buy without hesitation.
This is absolutely well said.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by Doncaptain(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
tripplephi:

IS IT ADSENSED?
HOW MUCH HAS IT MADE?
WHAT IS THE NICHE?
HOW MANY VISITORS DAILY?
and
WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

The truth is that the blog is not mine but my junior brother's.. He wants to sell it cos he hasn't been able to make penny from it and its been more than 10yrs .,.its an educational blog, maybe you guys have a solution for him
Re: ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by tripplephi: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Doncaptain:

The truth is that the blog is not mine but my junior brother's.. He wants to sell it cos he hasn't been able to make penny from it and its been more than 10yrs .,.its an educational blog, maybe you guys have a solution for him

You replied without answering any of the questions above, na wa o

An educational blog? And he didnt get proper EDUCATION on blogging before creating it?

Your brother wasted 10 years simply because he didnt get proper knowledge and in those 10 years he refused to PAY the right people that would have given the traffic he needs.

Tell your brother to either sell it off since he doesn't have time to learn blogging properly OR he should go and pay to learn from people who have real results in Nigeria.
Re: ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by Richnero(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Doncaptain:
No contact info? Anyway, contact me on 0802 112 9061 if you are still selling.
Re: ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by Ruke1989: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na scam format. They will never reply you once they notice you are too brilliant to be scammed. I have followed up on many here on nairaland. They will never give you their phone number, just email
Re: ATTENTION: Blog For Sale by Doncaptain(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Richnero:
No contact info? Anyway, contact me on 0802 112 9061 if you are still selling.
How much are you buying?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Activation Code For Avast Secureline VPN / Issues With Adsense / Wireless Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.