Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding (52899 Views)

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Buhari's Son, Yusuf Wedding Invitation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by toffyz(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Wow...They're so beautiful. All of them

Fulanis they fine oo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by lancome73: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Seen
Next news pls
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by DKM123: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Who cares?!!!

The family whose cooking gas gas been increased by 100percent and the Akara woman whose business has packed up because she can no longer afford to buy beans certainly do not give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by kayajis408: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Coronavirus84: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:
It will end in tears. IBB, Sani Abacha, Atiku, Obasanjo's children are still in severe pains over failed marriages.

The poor also have failed marriages anyway, but the disgraced is not as much as that of children of looters.

I hope we remember Gbenga Obasanjo's failed marriage to his ex-wife in which Gbenga Obasanjo said in Court that both Obasanjo and his father in-law are sleeping with his now ex-wife. We should still remember another Obasanjo's son wedding to Baba Ijebu's daughter. The wedding lasted less than 3 months with dirty and shameful fight in the public.

IBB's daughter's wedding too ended shamefully from the Court to the pages of newspapers and gossip tabloids.

Last year was even interesting. We saw how Atiku Abubakar's son abducted / kidnapped / stole his children from his ex-wife while in the premises of the High Court. Even the presiding Judge was perplexed.

Abacha's daughters nko? They have been kicked out by different men.

No peace for the wicked and their generations yet unborn.

Iya Bose and Baba Bose also fight themselves severally, just as Baba Nkechi and Mama Nkechi but none of the masses is disgraced and humiliated from the Courts to gossip tabloids like the children of the evil looters.
My brother you have no point with this ur epistle abeg

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Aboki will always be Aboki..

I like the first and second.....3rd is that Aisha's daughter too..... that guys look so stiff.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by shegzbillionz(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2021
These people resemble umuaka highway oo ��

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by TE7NO7: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2021
It is well
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by naija4life247: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Coronavirus84:

My brother you have no point with this ur epistle abeg

I didn't post for lazy youth who have no future ambition apart from drugs, sex and Yahoo Yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Lovenorth: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2021
The lovely family of our lovely president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by stealmatic(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Beautiful daughters of a failed president.

I wonder why he keep marrying his daughters out to men who are old enough to be their father.

The only good thing about the mannequin is marrying a beautiful wife there by giving birth to beautiful daughters.

Show us one of the husband that is old enough to their father,u people will die of bitterness,what I noticed is that when u guys (Igbos)hate someone u hate the person even when he/she is right,did u say this when Regina Daniel got married to her grandfather?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by MediMedi(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2021
igbo man should be president na......
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Poanan: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:
It will end in tears. IBB, Sani Abacha, Atiku, Obasanjo's children are still in severe pains over failed marriages.

The poor also have failed marriages anyway, but the disgraced is not as much as that of children of looters.

I hope we remember Gbenga Obasanjo's failed marriage to his ex-wife in which Gbenga Obasanjo said in Court that both Obasanjo and his father in-law are sleeping with his now ex-wife. We should still remember another Obasanjo's son wedding to Baba Ijebu's daughter. The wedding lasted less than 3 months with dirty and shameful fight in the public.

IBB's daughter's wedding too ended shamefully from the Court to the pages of newspapers and gossip tabloids.

Last year was even interesting. We saw how Atiku Abubakar's son abducted / kidnapped / stole his children from his ex-wife while in the premises of the High Court. Even the presiding Judge was perplexed.

Iya Bose and Baba Bose also fight themselves severally, just as Baba Nkechi and Mama Nkechi but none of the masses is disgraced and humiliated from the Courts to gossip tabloids like the children of the evil looters.

Because no one knows them. Iya Bose and Mama Nkechi may still be in that marriage because they dont have what to eat or feed their children. Iya Bose and mama Nkechi fight continue and then they bring stupid children who turn out to be something else in the society.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by LordIsaac(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2021
One of the guys fine too... No be only the women fine. cheesy
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by umarshehu58(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Niger delta oil money is working

Jonathan used Arewa groundnut money abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by wildikeman(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2021
See them. Complete disregard to Covid 19 rules.
Leaders indeed.

Naija Delta money.

Who can blame them. London is waiting for them when they fall sick yet our healthcare, the tattered one we have been managing, is still on strike.

People that voted them. Weldone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by sisisioge: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Me I like that Indimi guy o....he is a complete baby boy!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Generating nothing, consuming everything
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Commentor: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Natural beauty is working, not like your yam leg sisters.

A-ha!

How can you say these legs are like yams?

Do you mean cocoyam?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Safyqueen: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:

Take it easy, work and pray against poverty. Somebody must be president and the person must be Nigerian.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:

You have spoken well
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Safyqueen:

Take it easy, work and pray against poverty. Somebody must be president and the person must be Nigerian.

What is poverty?
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2021
They all look so alike...

Please if you love slim girls like I do abeg make we gather here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by blackpanda: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Niger delta oil money is working

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by ArewaWife(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2021
sisisioge:
Me I like that Indimi guy o....he is a complete baby boy!

What you no like sheriff (the first daughters husband)
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Dunamai86(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2021
Okay. Next!
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Obiorahpcfg: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2021
Why were not all wearing hijab!!! Shebi una religion forbids it!!!
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Edyice: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Guyman02:
I have been looking through the Facebook profile of Felix Terungwa Dav a.k.a MANNABBQGRILLZ for signs of him anywhere in the wedding of his Darling Brother Yusuf Buhari but can't find anything.
I wonder why his Darling Daddy cannot invite him to the wedding after all the praise singing he has been doing for years on Nairaland.
They even shared iPhone as souvenirs and they didn't give him, he is still using his old Tecno Note 2 that hangs when he is typing his long gibberish on Nairaland
I just weak for MANNABBQGRILLZ they are not treating him well.

I thought I was the only one searching for Alimohammedibn krismas and yarimo lol grin

The werey were not invited cheesy

Still following their norms

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Okuda(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2021
i wonder how anybody can be furcking the daughter of a man that wickedness grows in his loins.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by marsup: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2021
The finest of them all, married the ugliest man.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by VTJN(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Commentor:

A-ha!

How can you say these legs are like yams?

Do you mean cocoyam?
smiley smiley smiley

Una no go kill person for here wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.