Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father (387 Views)

Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father by Voy(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Look at him. He is not a thief; he is not a murderer. The only 'crime' he committed is that his mother died at instance of his birth. That's how he became a slave in his own father's house. If you know you can't take care of the children please don't marry their father. Have you ever thought of your own children getting the same measure you meted on other women's children who by one reason or the other is under your care? Let me tell you the truth, the only difference between a slave and his master is opportunity. That boy/ girl you are maltreating today can be your saving grace tomorrow. That child you address as your house girl or maid is someone's product of pain just like your own children that are your precious jewels. Think about it.
Stop abusing children under your care today.
Law of Karma still exists!

#SayNoToInjustice
#SayNoToChildMOLESTATION
#saynotochildtraficking

Re: If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Its better for a woman to have 10 children with 10 men.she will love all of them.than,take care of another woman's one child.dis is common in nigeria.it takes a woman with the heart of gold pro max,to love and treat another woman's child like her own.no be church preachings,na just natural love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father by DDfruitful: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
So sad, most woman are like this
Re: If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father by Voy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
DDfruitful:
So sad, most woman are like this
angry
Re: If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh...

I won't give the blames to only the step mum alone...Na the pikin papa dem suppose tie join tree flog undecided

Why on earth would a man allow another woman to maltreat his own blood and flesh under his roof? undecided

Even if the woman get the house self,I go rather leave the house with my pikin for you to stay than to stay and watch you murder am for me under my watch..

Rubbish..

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Late Taiwo Ojuoloruntaiye / Arik Pilots Foil Robbery Attempt On Aircraft. / No Peace For The Wicked: Fugitive Parents Of Alleged Oxford High School Shooter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.