Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Looking For A Good Tipster? Sure (5 Odds) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Looking For A Good Tipster? Sure (5 Odds) (178 Views)

Good Tipster Please Come On Board / Http://www.jolloftips.com Is A Not Good Tipster. / Good Tipster Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Tipster? Sure (5 Odds) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello! Are you looking for a very good tipster for sport bettings (football)? Then you have just come to the final bus stop!

With me you will begin to make or earn N5k daily! Is a must that you will win! Well guranteed an Accurate!

Just from getting my sure precised 5 odds daily for a week,. I assure you, you would be making nothing less than N20k to N25k a week.

This Opportunity is for only those interested, and are ready to see winnings!

This is not a must do affair, but for only the ones interested to invest a little fee

The subscription plan runs for one week, with a subscription fee of N1,500 Only.

Ready to get this offer! then you can call me or chat me for more informations regarding the offer!

My Contact is posted on image you can use it to give me a shoot.

I Guarantee you all winnings as you take this offer.

(1) (Reply)

Highest Odds Review On Leeds United Vs Liverpool / Ronaldo's 1st Game At Old Trafford: Here's The Perfect Song (video) / Watch Jordan Henderson's Goal For Liverpool Against AC Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.