Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC (27489 Views)

Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / We Are Not Defecting To APC With Ayade – PDP Federal Lawmakers, Stakeholders / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Adrian9(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Wetin APC don do for Naija?
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by NGpatriot: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2021
I'm loving this new FFK..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by zionaigbokhan: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Sad, Sad and so sad.
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by aytechno(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Let him talk again
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Lawrry(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
FFK needs our prayers, don't just think he's fine, the innocent hearts he has broken are hurting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by AntiWailer: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Power of party Jollof rice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Nightalan: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2021
FFK anywhere belle face, alatenuje is also talking about loyalty. grin

A very shameless man that stands for nothing execpt for food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by chrisxxx(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Shame in those women who opened leg for FFK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Adol84: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Now I believe Precious. FFK's insanity is a threat to his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by pedrilo: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2021
See the character obasanjo appointed as aviation minister.
Smh

1 Like

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Antoeni(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Food master
FFK is looking for an Avenue to cause more problems between the Governor and his deputy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by iamtardey: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2021
That's not what loyalty about Daddy?

Get it right pops
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Elzazzi: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2021
The Wedding rice is already doing wonders .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by abc115: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2021
PDP miscreants are in severe pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Petdagr8t(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2021
Thank God I knew it right from the day I set my eyes on Femi Fani Kayode that he is is a bloody hypocrite. I have known great peace on discovering of this truth and since then I've never got the time to ever take him and his counterparts, Reno Omokri and Femi Adeshina serious in my life. Bunch of deluded hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by iamtardey: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
I dey with hayan..lol
AntiWailer:
Power of party Jollof rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by naija4life247: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed I don't know why I hate this man undecided

It is drugs-influenced unstable character that made him do. Even his four ex-wives hate him also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by michoim(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one from FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by PrinceGallant: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
mrvitalis:
The loyalty should be to the state and not the governor ...if he feels PDP is better for his state why decamp he was elected just like the governor

Your words are correct from the beginning to the point you mentioned "decamp". But saying that he was elected just like the governor is totally incorrect.
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Tinubuadvocate: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
The thing pain Igbos terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by misterjosh(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
FFK is a classic example of anywhere belle face.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by adecz: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
It is the governor who betrayed
his party & his deputy has stayed
loyal to his party & people.
❌❌❌❌❌
Betrayal is part & parcel of the nngbati
culture, so, FFK who is a good example
is advising a person with principles to
follow bad character.
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by witworth(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Well point of correction First Fool known. (FFK)
The deputy was also elected same as the governor. So he has a moral obligation to his people as well
He might have been picked as running mate, but not appointed as running mate.
Only slave follows the owner everywhere. Some people are tired of running helter skelter from pillar to post. You kill yourself with frustration FFk, it's your pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by mrvitalis(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
PrinceGallant:

Your words are correct from the beginning to the point you mentioned "decamp". But saying that he was elected just like the governor is totally incorrect.
Are deputy governor not elected ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by NGpatriot: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Yesterday, Igbos terrorists love FFK, but he's their number 1 enemy today..

ipobian hypocrites,,

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Plut01: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2021

Egbon Femi nah baddazz hustler. Him and Alexreport should be business mates.....They are good in tapping water from the shallow well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by King3urna(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
The man wan make IpOB village terrorists commit suicides en mass. PDP is their only hope of 2023. grin grin grin

Hahahaha the kinds of like this post gets shows you how stu*^p the post and it poster is
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by onuman: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK doing everything possible to please Buhari and the APC so that they will call him to come and eat on the table. I doubt if FFK's children will be proud of him as their father with all this show of shame coupled with his marriage scandals

FFK has finally capitulated to the Caliphate with its ugly machinations for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by Boatswain: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Why are nairalanders criticizing his opinion just because it doesn't suit yours?
Re: FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC by realstars: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2021
mrvitalis:
The loyalty should be to the state and not the governor ...if he feels PDP is better for his state why decamp he was elected just like the governor
FFk is talking from anus, is it not the pdp that gave them the ticket and support for the govenor to be? whild apc were doing all possible way to be sure he will never be a governor in his life. in fact the governor faill the people that make him what he is today. ffk is a gammbler.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos) / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi / Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.