Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 (42028 Views)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea : UCL (4 - 1) On August 8 2020 / Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by yemi1504: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
michaelbelgium:
Man united needs Antonio conte o!!!!!!

Big time!
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by michaelbelgium(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Judithjovial:
with Arsenal's form I'm sure they'll get him first grin
Both teams are on the same level…man united were listed lucky to win their first game
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Ray07(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fred na calamity v.10.0 sad
Daniel james, that one no fit hold possession angry
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
yemi1504:

That is what you get with the PE Teacher in charge! By the way, I hope the coach and the stingy owners are now seeing what Man United fans have been saying about the need for a CDM today.
The win probability is in favour of Manchester United, they actually have lost some goals from Fernandez and someone else. Hopefully they win.
I'm a Manchey United fan and you just yabbed us like that (ouch).
I didn't see the lineup for the match because I started watching late but from what I can see, Wolves are trying sha. About the CDM, I don't know if these people have a way of seeing the points of fans.

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Joebayo217: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is the reason y dis man always play mcfred together
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by aluyapreston: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
fergie001:
This ball should end goalless laidis......Please.

Lol why. Man Utd just Useless.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
cletz991:
Tires of watching utd always waiting to concede before they will wake up .it's tiring ,press they can't
See stars full team but we can't play basic football

Honestly tired
have said it b4 that OLE keeps surprising me daily, I mean how can a coach be ambitionless like this angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by proxillin(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
While ManUnited is not playing well. Wolves will rue their missing chances. Manunited will punish them in the second 45 minutes.

But seriously this sancho no sabi ball at all. Whats the hype all about.

Verane dey wonder, which kind league is this? Lolz..welcome to epl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by yemi1504: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
fergie001:

I am happy, I don't even watch their games anymore! The last one I watched against Villarreal, I saw I was right making that decision. With clueless Ole and stingy owners, Man United will continue to be this useless!
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Dybala11(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Managerwyz:
Divided
All the best for you if you believe that the current Arsenal squad is even up to Leeds Utd's level. Maybe when Arsenal get relegated, you'll understand what we've all been talking about. Arsenal was not this worst even during Wenger's last few years in the helm of affairs as the manager.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by jimtemi1: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Manure Aka Varchester utd must loose today...
Adama with a brace..
if dey no loose, make u go drink sniper

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Suspect33(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
FLYFIRE:

No OTHER team WANTED him when Juve GOT RID OF him
Juve wanted to get rid of him bcus of the amount it cost to keep him, if baba was wise, he would have taken a huge pay cut (money is not a problem for him).

With Juventus, at least highest goal scorer is attainable, trophies are sure, he can keep ahead of Messi in the all time goal scorer chart, catch up with Messi on numbers of Balon d'or and with the return of Allegro to Juventus, the dream of a sixth Champions League is still alive

His move to UTD is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by yemi1504: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
proxillin:
While ManUnited is not playing well. Wolves will rue their missing chances. Manunited will punish them in the second 45 minutes.

But seriously this sancho no sabi ball at all. Whats the hype all about.

Verane dey wonder, which kind league is this? Lolz..welcome to epl.

So the first 45 minutes has shown Sancho to be a fraud? I already knew he was a fraud games ago, at least there is no useless excuse that because he doesn't start, that is why he is playing bad.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Grateful02(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
We all know that all this are initial gra gra. Man Utd is winning today
Let the 2nd half begin

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by kstyle2(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
After our victory against Leeds, I said Fred needed to be dropped. Some people only saw the goal he scored and praised him. Fred and Dan James aren't man utd quality. Van der Beek would do a better job than Fred. Mactominay has been ruled out for a month and I thought ole would play VDB. I won't be surprised if he takes out Fred and puts Matic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Naomi4Noah(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
yemi1504:

Big time!
with ogs, man u can't be good even if they buy Messi, neymar, mbappe and Harland join
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
fergie001:

Fergie how market ? grin grin
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Ray07(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lamasta:

As in ehn come strong join grin
That guy should be ban from football grin

He should be playing rugby abeg.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by seborrhic: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
michaelbelgium:
Lingard is available you come dey play James. Cavani is available you come dey play Greenwood. This coach is not serious
Hopeless bunch of annoying football commentators.
When Lingard plays,what does he do.Its same u lot that complain he is useless.Now Ole doesn't field him,he has suddenly become a good player.
Greenwood that has been playing well,suddenly now he shouldn't be fielded.
He plays Cavani and d next thing people like you would say is why is he fielding old Cavani when Greenwood is there.Why play Lingard when Matic is there?
You people should just stick to watching and stop commenting.

3 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by yemi1504: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

The win probability is in favour of Manchester United, they actually have lost some goals from Fernandez and someone else. Hopefully they win.
I'm a Manchey United fan and you just yabbed us like that (ouch).
I didn't see the lineup for the match because I started watching late but from what I can see, Wolves are trying sha. About the CDM, I don't know if these people have a way of seeing the points of fans.

I am telling you the truth even if it looks like I am yabbing the team! With OGS and stingy owners, Man United not going anywhere soon.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
jimtemi1:
if dey no loose, make u go drink sniper

Na your MODA go drink first before I take the remnants that she dranked from.. grin grin grin
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by N2B2: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
What a painful match to watch.

If I've said it once, then I've said it a hundred times.

If you like, bring Messi, Neymar, & Mbappe to Man Utd, the club won't succeed with the clueless Ole at the helm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Eseose9(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Suspect33:
Juve wanted to get rid of him bcus of the amount it cost to keep him, if baba was wise, he would have taken a huge pay cut (money is not a problem for him).

With Juventus, at least highest goal scorer is attainable, trophies are sure, he can keep ahead of Messi in the all time goal scorer chart, catch up with Messi on numbers of Balon d'or and with the return of Allegro to Juventus, the dream of a sixth Champions League is still alive

His move to UTD is a disaster

Person never settle down you have already concluded that his move is a disaster?

2 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by yemi1504: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naomi4Noah:
with ogs, man u can't be good even if they buy Messi, neymar, mbappe and Harland join

Exactly! Just not good enough as a manager in my opinion!
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by MilitaryLady(f): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
N2B2:
What a painful match to watch.

If I've said it once, then I've said it a hundred times.

If you like, bring Messi, Neymar, & Mbappe to Man Utd, the club won't succeed with the clueless Ole at the helm.
[/s] you know nothing.
Learn to keep shut in matters you have no knowledge of

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by N2B2: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eseose9:

Person never settle down you have already concluded that his move is a disaster?

Every new transfer is in trouble because the manager is clueless and has zero tactical planning capabilities.

Tuchel's success at Chelsea is proof that having a master tactician at the helm is important for a club to succeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by N2B2: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
you know nothing.
Learn to keep shut in matters you have no knowledge of

Don't you have better things to do than embarrass yourself like this? I'm not interested! Stalk someone else. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Guy man utd used two years to sign Sancho only for him to ghost against small wolves oo. Dem just carry 72 mil flush for toilet . The only person i dey pity na varane who think say Epl na la liga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Suspect33(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
seborrhic:

Hopeless bunch of annoying football commentators.
When Lingard plays,what does he do.Its same u lot that complain he is useless.Now Ole doesn't field him,he has suddenly become a good player.
Greenwood that has been playing well,suddenly now he shouldn't be fielded.
He plays Cavani and d next thing people like you would say is why is he fielding old Cavani when Greenwood is there.Why play Lingard when Matic is there?
You people should just stick to watching and stop commenting.
I swear bro, they are very very annoying. Martial started last week and ole was heavily crucified,, matic and fred started, lots were condemning him of playing two holding midfielders, even varane... U re right, they should stick to watching only
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 by Dybala11(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
kstyle2:
After our victory against Leeds, I said Fred needed to be dropped. Some people only saw the goal he scored and praised him. Fred and Dan James aren't man utd quality. Van der Beek would do a better job than Fred. Mactominay has been ruled out for a month and I thought ole would play VDB. I won't be surprised if he takes out Fred and puts Matic
Who will now play as the DM if VDB comes in for Fred??

Surely you don't expect either of Pogba or VDB to play as the DM. grin

For VDB to get a decent playing time, either Pogba or Bruno will suffer for it, surely you don't expect either Bruno or Pogba to be benched cos of VDB do you?? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Swansea city Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 30th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.