Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again (325 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Nigeria May Never Get Better Again, And Politicians Are Not The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by Demigod22: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2021
I was traveling recently and the police at the check point stopped a car. The drama ensued because the driver refused to give them the routine #50 and I heard one particular policeman shouting" if you don't give me this money, wetin you want make I give my ogah for office? This excuse wey you dey give me you think say I fit give my ogah ba?" Then I shook my head for this country.

Please free free to share your experience why you think Nigeria won't get better again.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by uBuNiT: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Because nigeria move with the tail; those who ought to lead are at the back seat.

Indigenisation policy did alot.

Ewedu is a curse.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by Lawalemi(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2021
The moment Nigerians started campaigning for coup plotter Buhari as President, I knew that it was over for this nation.

A coup plotter and religious bigot o.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by mrvitalis(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Demigod22:
I was traveling recently and the police at the check point stopped a car. The drama ensued because the driver refused to give them the routine #50 and I heard one particular policeman shouting" if you don't give me this money, wetin you want make I give my ogah for office? This excuse wey you dey give me you think say I fit give my ogah ba?" Then I shook my head for this country.

Please free free to share your experience why you think Nigeria won't get better again.
For a nation to develop it need fundamentally three things equity , merit and patriotic citizens

Nigeria lacks this things n can't have them

No country with nigerias structure has ever developed ..not in history

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by loveth360(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria was created to fail.

What makes a great nation are the people that shares common value system.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by iamtardey: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Police no dey collect wazo again
Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Except you want to be deceptive to yourself. Nigeria shows all the signs of a completely collapsed state. The country Is beyond help. Even God has washed his hands away from Nigeria. That's why generations have been praying to him yet the prayers aren't answered and things keep On getting worst.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by orisa37: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER!!! WHERE THERE'S LIFE THERE'S HOPE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Think Nigeria Will Never Get Better Again by Genesiis(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
From the human view its impossible but with God, all things are possible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Four Sunday Igboho Aides: Trouble In DSS As Ilana Omo Ooda Blows Hot / Biafra: Ex-nigerian Athlete, Ekpa, To Return Medals Won For Country / Ukodhiko Congratulates Onwo On His Emergence As Majority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.