Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Buy Nadol Utility Token - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Nadol Utility Token (251 Views)

Which Utility Token Is Worth Holding Long Term? / Looking For Latest Crypto To Buy On Private Sale Check Nadol Out / Buy Nadol Utility Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Nadol Utility Token by belgado: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Nad Token is a Utility token for the Nadol ecosystem that is built on the
Binance Smart Chain network which is a BEP-20 Standard protocol.
Nad Tokens will be used for investment purposes and to make trades and
it will be the primary means of payments/ transactions on the platform.
Nad Token is the future because it enables today's businesses and entrepreneurs
to use blockchain technology to obtain value.
The aim of the project is raise fund needed to kick start an Uber like project and also
a handyman app that will connect artisan to provide services. we will be introducing a
new business model into the crypto space that will make our coin holder to also become
a shareholder. All coin holder will receive dividend from hodling Nad Token.

Visit www.nadol.org for more information.

WAtch out for NAdol Airdrop coming soon.

Re: Buy Nadol Utility Token by belgado: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2021
airdrop will start soon

Re: Buy Nadol Utility Token by Gee64: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Too many crypto these days.
80% of them are...SCAM! PARTICULARLY MOST SHITCOINS.
Except it is offered in free Airdrop Giveaway, I would not invest a dime in it again. Lost a lot of money on shitcoins. Talking from experience. This year alone, I bought $850 worth of shitcoin, the value plummeted to $121! I now go for FREEBIES like the one on my signature below..

(1) (Reply)

Arisecoin Inventor And CEO Of Arisebank Sentenced To 5yrs In Prison For Fraud / A Plot Of Land In Basin, Ilorin (with 33KVA Electricity) Up For Sale / Best Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.