Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life (332 Views)

Boko Haram Infiltrators Working As Tailors, Mechanics, Carpenters In Abuja / Wike Backtracks, Addresses EndSARS Protesters / Adebayo Shittu Backtracks, Says 'it'll Be A Pleasant Thing To Go For NYSC' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by Investigative: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
IPOB are not surprise that government minions are threatening our barrister hiding under sit at home boycott,we are surprised they haven’t eliminated any,though man attempt on their life have always failed

thank all that stand with me. The #IPOB I defend is NOT a violent group. Those that threatened me were hiding under the false accusations publicly leveled against me on the SIT AT HOME by one woman that lives in the US. The plan is to damage my work for #Mazi but it will fail.

Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by Boni77: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by attackgat: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one Barrister Ejimakor, they tried to twist what you said

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by loveth360(f): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
We know that the threats is handwork of baboons and monkeys in the Zoo called Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by Nonpartisan1: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin And they call this mentally unstable man, a lawyer?

Brainless village terrorists.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by Investigative: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

One of the traitor expose
Is that why you were threatening our lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by amc: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
He is backtracking after indirectly calling IPOB members a violent mob who have been threatening lives of the citizens. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by loveth360(f): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Nigeria terrorist making noise on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by flamingREED(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Only the strong can defend the children of the strong. It's important to know that among men, the people are stronger than the person. Even the Bible isn't silent on the amazing power of a united people.
Re: Ipob Lawyer Backtracks Says Infiltrators Threatening His Life by swagana: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
When you are attorney to lunatics you must act like them to stay alive or else they will lynch alive grin

(1) (Reply)

�� ������� ������’� �������� �� ���������, � / Detailing some of the ongoing and completed Federal Government projects in the S / Goods Heading To Other African Countries Through Benin Republic Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.