Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea (43471 Views)

World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) / Afghanistan: 100 Female Footballers Evacuated To Qatar / Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Kubernetes: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
thundafire:
That's sweet of them Islam religion is a curse

Hey! Stop it.
Do not abuse other people religion.
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by generalwo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
post=105130096:
Peace is all we want in the World!!!
.very unfortunately, as long as Islam exists, the world will never be at peace..... The religion doesn't support peace or total freedom!
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by advanceDNA: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kay25:
evacuation dis evacuation that..who will taliban rule over if everyone is being evacuated

The countries is well over 35million people....
Evacuation cannot carry more than 50k refugees.... there’s enough people left to oppress, harass and molest
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by advanceDNA: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
KillingIsFun:
My disease is that I always attract morons to my comments. Every time I comment, a fool must always get on my mentions.

Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by advanceDNA: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Focusmind:
All these Afghans are using this opportunity to Jappa. Talibans have said that people should continue with their normal lives. The spokesman for the Taliban have said that the reason behind people wanting to leave is more of economical and not because of insecurity or any political fall out as a result of Taliban coming to power.

I have the feeling that this current Taliban would surprise the world with new form of liberalism rather than the hard line posture they took the other time. They have learnt their lessons and would probably be more accommodating. Let's watch and see.

It’s like you don’t read the news...
The taliban have decommissioned all female and sport football team...
Stopped all female newscaster and journalist..
They even went door to door killing key police men and soldiers under the old democratic rule .......
Guy....shariah rule people with fear...
That’s why they can’t protest anywhere..
They will now be claiming it’s peaceful....Islamic rule is shit-load of crapp.
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by chubbyswit(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Tell your darling bubu to start from his own country first, or are you scared that the iPhone 12promax which you were not given during the power bike jobless son's wedding because you were not invited, won't reach your hand in 2023 if you speak against bubu?

By the way, how come they didn't patronise your grill services? Are they scared of the meat you use? Are they suspecting it to be that of vultures or humans? If yes, why?

N.B Seun i notice how myopic and biased your mods are, anyone's comment against this griller devoid of insults is usually deleted, warn your mods.
I strongly suspect that griller to be a relation of buhari or someone very close to the first family. That's also a female behind that moniker.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by sportsdady(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2021

Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by godliman: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
post=105130468:

.....and we pray the WAR you seek so much for everyday won't start on your head or abode.
We sincerely pray for you and your ilks!

Peace out! ✌

Don't mind the kid!
If he was alive during the Civil or world War, he won't be typing such rubbish.
Most of us @MANNA still remembered how it all went down those perilous years.
May we never witness WAR again in our lifetime.

Ija Ore......
You are missing the point, he was quoting a popular historical figure. It is a proven principle. There are people who hate peace and the only way to deter them from bringing war is to be prepared for war. Your adequate preparation is only what scares off warmongers
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by NLPoliceWoman: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
bot101:

Shut up dung head!!!!
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by naija4life247: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
guuudy87:
If care is not taken, very soon there would be no woman left in Afghanistan

The useless men will start sleeping with themselves nah.
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Kay25(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

The countries is well over 35million people....
Evacuation cannot carry more than 50k refugees.... there’s enough people left to oppress, harass and molest
unmm that's true..Biden by now should have know he made the worst mistake
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by yubeebaby: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is a win-win situation.Kudos to the Australian Government.
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by yommen: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
post=105130096:

You, peace? You wey do see anything wrong with a terrorist government na him want peace? Oh! You mean pees.
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by slowice(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Islamabad people sef
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by nellaz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
post=105130096:
Please this man if u are a muslim just carry yourself and go to afghanistan your thinking and doings are so annoying I don't know why seun is still allowing you to use this platform
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Kennitrust(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
guuudy87:
how I wish all women in that country could just find their way out of that cursed country leaving all the men without a woman. embarassed undecided
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Deepthoughts: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
post=105130080:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58317373
AUSTRALIA will surely regret this in time to come.
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Deepthoughts: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
The religion of peace that lacks peace.

Why is it that it is Christian nations that are saving them? What about their fellow Islamic nation? Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar etc? Are they all in support of the Talibans? Do they support bloodshed and violence against women
Don't mind those Christian countries courting trouble n thinking they are showing love,they should all go n ask France how it feels,they will all surely regret it in time to come, especially the US who are foolishly offering their own sworn enemies the opportunity to destroy them,I respect Putin for his very firm stand against having those Afghans in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by OsusuBishop(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Same thing I have been thinking. I think this is a big mistake for US, UK and others.

Akwamkpuruamu:

Why is it that it is Christian nations that are saving them? What about their fellow Islamic nation? Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar etc? Are they all in support of the Talibans? Do they support bloodshed and violence against women
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by jimb(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please have they put Afghanistan up for sale? someone might be interested.
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Solorrman3310: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

why dnt u first ask america why they always invade other countries
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Ben1085: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Peace is the ultimate thing
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Abid2020(m): 3:31am On Aug 25, 2021
advanceDNA:

There is no Christian nation in the world...stop saying nonsense...there is no nation governed by biblical or Christian doctrines....what we have is democratic, secular or free state..
Yes bro, after seeing your comment, i went to quora i swear even American citizens even deny that their country is a Christian base on the fact
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by shegun4sur: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Those people being evacuated better convert to Christianity. But some of them are born terrorists
Re: Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea by Thazard(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
guuudy87:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud / Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 / Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.