Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Create Purchase Box Widget In Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Purchase Box Widget In Blogger (341 Views)

Add Widget Below The Attribution Widget In Blogger / How To Add Related Post Widget For /blogger Blogs. / How To Add Related Post Widget For /blogger Blogs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Purchase Box Widget In Blogger by tonystarkworld(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Today in this article I'm going to guide you step by step to Create Purchase Box Widget in Blogger Website. This widget is perfect for those who sell products on their blog. So, follow the easy steps and learn more about how to create purchase box widget in the Blogger.

How to Create Purchase Box Widget?
We will create the Purchase Box Widget with the help of HTML and CSS. If there is any error in adding codes them this widget will not work properly. So follow the below steps carefully.

Step 1. Adding CSS Codes
Step 2. Adding HTML Codes

See the image for demo of Purchase Box Widget.

Get Codes Here :- https://www.asthemesworld.xyz/2021/08/how-to-create-purchase-box-widget-in-blogger.html

To get the CSS and HTML codes visit the original post.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designers In Lagos / How To Enable Drag And Drop On Windows 11 / Help Me Out On My Gmail Account Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.