Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time (41657 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by shidof(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
How did I talk from both sides of my mouth
You're among those that praised FFK when he supported IPOB and insulted Buhari. But now that he's changed his tone, he's already in your condemned list
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by HITdemUP: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Where's the next venue to be bombed
your ipob brethren will be in a better position to answer that. It's very easy to decode the fact that you aren't living a happy life. You are a toxic and frustrated somebody.
I can't be moved by your frustrations as I'm fully aware of your predicament
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by Toyade888(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2021
embarassed
Kindness218:
cry cry

Lol when person dey face lion...one on one make the idiot no forget everything and run oo
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by Fahdiga(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
HITdemUP:

your ipob brethren will be in a better position to answer that. It's very easy to decode the fact that you aren't living a happy life. You are a toxic and frustrated somebody.
I can't be moved by your frustrations as I'm fully aware of your predicament
grin grin. Sorry dear, I didn't ask for your life story
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by Thazard(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pathokpo:

From what I can see, it's mainly the rich and influential that are being saved. The poor ones are left behind. This shows that in times of war it's mainly the poor that suffers the elite and their families usually jakpa.
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by bewla(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
1Sharon:

The world is tired of this lie
Do research on your on am sure by the time u see a real Muslim take you on
You be convinced to be a Muslim

Buy book written by ameed dedat
And other plan heart Muslim schoolers
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
bewla:
Do research on your on am sure by the time u see a real Muslim take you on
You be convinced to be a Muslim

Buy book written by ameed dedat
And other plan heart Muslim schoolers

What do you mean by a real muslim?
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by bewla(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
1Sharon:

What do you mean by a real muslim?
Sunni not all this Arabs that turn Islam to what it is to day
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
bewla:
Sunni not all this Arabs that turn Islam to what it is to day

Why is the Sunni the correct one? Cos that's what you follow abi?

And you sound like a joker. As an African you cannot know more than the Arabs who gave the religion to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by bewla(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Why is the Sunni the correct one? Cos that's what you follow abi?

And you sound like a joker. As an African you cannot know more than the Arabs who gave the religion to you
Am tied pls go and do your research and live with what u chose

Am sorry I sound this way

Only God safe those he chooses to save
Re: Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time by OLULAW: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Beautiful girls have narrowly escaped brutish headslammers who will regret not having these girls as wives aged 12. Bunch of paedophiles. Islam is evil, Islam isn't a religion of peace. If you don't like my response, go and jump over 3rd Mainland Bridge, Niger bridge or similar bridges nationally or globally. If you can't then relocate to Afghanistan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.