Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare (4517 Views)

Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele / Minimum Wage: There’ll Be No Warning Strike, Labour Tells Govt / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Following speculations that he has already thrown his hat in the ring to contest the 2023 presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare says he will either be President Tunde Bakare or remain Pastor Tunde Bakare post-2023, stressing that his initials will be PTB either way.
The Serving Overseer of the Lagos-based Citadel Global Community Church, who spoke during an interview on Channels Television on Tuesday, asserted that he is “terribly shocked” by the “gross failure” in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated the country is at the precipice and that many things currently happening in the country have not been seen before, adding that Nigeria has a way of bouncing back.

The running mate to Buhari in the 2011 presidential election stated that this is not the Nigeria he had envisioned, pointing out that Nigerians, including himself, were hopeful about the change promised by the All Progressives Congress (APC).
“This is not the Nigeria we envisioned not only as young people but in the recent past. It is as if we are again at the precipice but Nigeria has a way of bouncing back; we are full of hope that God Almighty will help us. We are in a very perplexing situation as a nation. Many things that we didn’t see before are happening now. Even the president himself said so that nothing worries or bothers him like what is happening in the north-east, especially the banditry and kidnapping,” Bakare said.

When asked to assess Buhari’s administration in the past six years, the fiery preacher cited an analogy of a six-year-old child who is still crawling, noting that the country needs “political medicare” to resolve its myriad of problems.

“A six-year-old child that is still crawling has problems. You want to examine or call the doctors to come in or a pediatrician, you say that this child was given birth to six years ago but it is crawling, just moving on its buttocks, not running, not walking, something is wrong. If we are going to assess, we need a serious political medicare. There is no problem that is devoid of solutions,” he said.

https://reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/34692-i-m-terribly-shocked-by-buhari-there-ll-be-ptb-after-2023-election-tunde-bakare
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Nukilia: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Another power hungry human grin cheesy grin

Next...
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by fourboys: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shock country grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
fourboys:
Shock country grin grin grin grin

Very shocking People of 21st century!

1 Like

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Dozis: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
You all deceived gullible Nigerians, we are not even sure of you, since you can whitewash Buhari and present him as a true democrat, we are now sceptical of those that brought Buhari to power.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by chatinent: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you can survive in Nigeria, electrocution go be beans for your eyes.

1 Like

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Kangar005: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
O ga o
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Macphenson: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
OKOOO
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by mariahAngel(f): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
The only person that can get Nigeria up and running again without wasting time is OSIBANJO!

1 Like

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Kingpin1000: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
After #OCCUPYNIGERIA them no still use thos man as V.P.. E pain am, E pain am well well.
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by slimghost(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
The only person that can get Nigeria up and running again without wasting time is OSIBANJO!
Both you and that Osinbajo are mad! May God not allow anything associated with Buhari and this administration lead this nation again.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by JovialJune(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Someone needs to sit this man down and seriously make him realise that he can never be president of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by ccffwx: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
When will he occupy Nigeria or he has gone deaf and dumb? Empty talk for the gullible as usual.
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
Even the osinbajo is a sissy

I would take akeredolu over him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
JovialJune:
Someone needs to sit this man and seriously make him realise that he can never be president of this country.

Lalasticlala, Only Mynding my business. When we TOLD them, Buhari has NOTHING to offer Nigeria, they called us WAILERS. Now they are crying.... E- Shock them..... grin
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Sirjamo: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
All these 10% collectors, making useless noise up and down.
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by FarahAideed: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sirjamo:

When he was in support of Buhari he was not a useless noise maker but now that he is saying the truth he is now a noise maker cheesy cheesy

Weak men like you amaze .. Imagine a man so weak he must call black white to so he can eat ...I feel really sorry for you BMC ..you guys are slaves to Buhari just because of a monthly salary

2 Likes

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
But when he was campaigning for GMB, he was not 10% collector.... E-Shock You.... cool
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Tinubuadvocate: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
We need to renegotiate our existence as a nation nobody should come and lie to us again youths are the victim of this poor governance.

1 Like

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Sirjamo: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

When he was in support of Buhari he was not a useless noise maker but now that he is saying the truth he is now a noise maker cheesy cheesy

Weak men like you amaze .. Imagine a man so weak he must call black white to so he can eat ...I feel really sorry for you BMC ..you guys are slaves to Buhari just because of a monthly salary
How many of his Church members vote for Buhari?

His support was inconsequential, Buhari would win the election without it.
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by BabbanBura(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
JovialJune:
Someone needs to sit this man and seriously make him realise that he can never be president of this country.

Shey na u go stop am abi?
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by epondudu: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
I am shocked that pastor Tunde Bakare is Shocked the way our president As always been Shocked. cry
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
I am shocked many youth have lost their reasoning faculties to these soulless politicians.....
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Heffalump(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
epondudu:
I am shocked that pastor Tunde Bakare is Shocked the way our president As always been Shocked. cry

Infact, we're all shocked as well!
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2021
We are shocked Major S. Datong kidnapped from Nigeria Defence Accedemy has been killed......

1 Like

Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by AroleOduduwa2: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2021
Mr. Bakare has no moral ground to start talking as if he isn’t part of the problem that brought this calamity called Buharii on Nigerians. Nigeria is already a failed nation and on the path to becoming an Islamic state.
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by joyandfaith: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Omooba77:
Following speculations that he has already thrown his hat in the ring to contest the 2023 presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare says he will either be President Tunde Bakare or remain Pastor Tunde Bakare post-2023, stressing that his initials will be PTB either way.
The Serving Overseer of the Lagos-based Citadel Global Community Church, who spoke during an interview on Channels Television on Tuesday, asserted that he is “terribly shocked” by the “gross failure” in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated the country is at the precipice and that many things currently happening in the country have not been seen before, adding that Nigeria has a way of bouncing back.

The running mate to Buhari in the 2011 presidential election stated that this is not the Nigeria he had envisioned, pointing out that Nigerians, including himself, were hopeful about the change promised by the All Progressives Congress (APC).
“This is not the Nigeria we envisioned not only as young people but in the recent past. It is as if we are again at the precipice but Nigeria has a way of bouncing back; we are full of hope that God Almighty will help us. We are in a very perplexing situation as a nation. Many things that we didn’t see before are happening now. Even the president himself said so that nothing worries or bothers him like what is happening in the north-east, especially the banditry and kidnapping,” Bakare said.

When asked to assess Buhari’s administration in the past six years, the fiery preacher cited an analogy of a six-year-old child who is still crawling, noting that the country needs “political medicare” to resolve its myriad of problems.

“A six-year-old child that is still crawling has problems. You want to examine or call the doctors to come in or a pediatrician, you say that this child was given birth to six years ago but it is crawling, just moving on its buttocks, not running, not walking, something is wrong. If we are going to assess, we need a serious political medicare. There is no problem that is devoid of solutions,” he said.

https://reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/34692-i-m-terribly-shocked-by-buhari-there-ll-be-ptb-after-2023-election-tunde-bakare

Ptb= pulmonary tuberculosis
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2021
joyandfaith:

Ptb= pulmonary tuberculosis
These are Biology terminology.......
Re: I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare by Omooba77: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Mr. Bakare has no moral ground to start talking as if he isn’t part of the problem that brought this calamity called Buharii on Nigerians. Nigeria is already a failed nation and on the path to becoming an Islamic state.

Save Nigeria Group are still trying to wear their booths for protest...... Our hypocrisy, God will be laughing at us......

(1) (2) (Reply)

One among these people will be your next President / APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants / Former UK Diplomat Reacts To Peter Obi's Speech At Chatham House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.