Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home (22348 Views)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect / Taliban Tell Russia And Ukraine To Resolve The Crisis Through Peaceful Means / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by 1Sharon(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Topzee109:

May God punish every Christian using this taliban terrorism issue to preach against Islam
Motherfucking fools
A German Muslim scholar when he was asked about TERRORISM and Islam. He said. "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point. I am proud to be a MUSLIM !! ARE YOU?? SPREAD THIS Message & don't BREAK THE CHAIN!!

You're basically saying you agree, but what about so and so.

And you do know Islamists took Africans as slaves too? And did even worse to black men?

Mohammed said to kill anybody who said he is a black man.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by 1Sharon(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Daughterboard:

Beautiful write-up. Thanks for sharing. Can you cite your source if any?

Peter hammond: slavery, terrorism and Islam.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by santuse: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Adapted from Dr Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving Minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 1.1%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 3 %
Italy -- Muslim 2.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 4.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 19.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Nigeria 50% Muslim

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law.

The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers.

Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.�

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by DaFuhrer(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

What about that of Christianity?

They permit immorality like LGBT and the spirit of antichrist.

Spread the dubious info Islam will still outlive Christianity.

I don't know why Muslims think when one is not a Muslim then he/she is a Christian.

If you truly understand the meaning of Christianity then you would know that no Christian will permit immortality like LGBT or Same Sex Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by grandstar(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Maybe you can Google the stats of Muslims in those countries in listed?

Rather than stats, let's focus on your assertions. I think that's what riled.

I will get back to you later
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by 1Sharon(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
grandstar:

Rather than stats, let's focus on your assertions. I think that's what riled.

I will get back to you later

This is what you said:

grandstar:

This writeup is filled with so much prejudice. I'm not a Muslim but I see twisted and exxagerated stats.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by grandstar(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
1Sharon:

This is what you said:

About the stats I was wrong. What really meant were your assertions.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by 1Sharon(f): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
grandstar:

About the stats I was wrong. What really meant were your assertions.

What is wrong with the assertions?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by 1Sharon(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bolaji26:
Hmm.
No matter what happen or how much they criticize Islam.

What i know is that, Islam will never be destroy.

You Muslims shit out kids far more than any other demographic.

You are the fastest breeding religion, not the fastest growing.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by AntiChristian: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
DaFuhrer:

I don't know why Muslims think when one is not a Muslim then he/she is a Christian.

The reason is not far fetched! Other options are irrelevant in Nigeria!

If you truly understand the meaning of Christianity then you would know that no Christian will permit immortality like LGBT of Same Sex Marriage.
So which Christian country exists that outrightly forbids LGBT, fornication and adultery?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by AntiChristian: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Is Islam in a rat race with Christianity

Islam dey hin own dey
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by AntiChristian: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
juniior:

Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all Abrahamic religions. Meaning they worship the God of Abraham. With that been said, aren't you also condemning you own God? grin

Actually My God Allah does not need/have son, partner, helper, elder, etc to function! He is one and Just one not divisible in to three persons! This is the Abrahamic God.

My problem tho is comparing the prophets on earth. Mohammed was a well known pedophile, and war mongering miscreant. While Jesus Christ was always forgiving and peaceful even till the end. This isn't my opinion. It is a FACT and you know it.

All this acts you and your guys use to impugn the Prophet are all what your God supported in the Old Testament. And Muhammad married a wife as she ought to be married with permission from her father. But you guys defined the marriage as Paedophila, Moreover pedophilia means sleep with KIDS (Plural) without parental permission which is what Yahweh permitted. I will give the verse in Red with the Yahweh supported war mongering below.

You are Muslim because it's easy for you. You can take a 9year girl-child are claim to marry her. You want to get 72 virgins in heaven grin you want your wife to work for you like a donkey etc undecided
9 year-olds were old enough for marriage back then. This may not be same nowadays as it is a sin to harm a lady sleeping with her when she is not matured for that!

And our reward in heaven is as Allah wishes for His slaves. In Genesis 6:6, Sons of God left heaven to come to earth for sex when they saw pretty babes. They later gave birth to giants with the babes.

If you believe Gen 6:6, then why disbelieve Allah can give the inhabitants of paradise virgins and much more?

Numbers Chapter 31: 7-12
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using you own criteria against them this makes your God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive. How do they know who is virgin? Why are infant men killed and only virgins left? What does Yahweh mean by keeping the virgins for themselves? You can now define PEDOPHILIA

Elisha curses 42 Lads in the name of the LORD
Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria. (2 Kings 2:23-25)

No comments!

Judges 1:21-35
The tribe of Benjamin, however, failed to drive out the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem. So to this day the Jebusites live in Jerusalem among the people of Benjamin. The descendants of Joseph attacked the town of Bethel, and the LORD was with them. They sent spies to Bethel (formerly known as Luz), who confronted a man coming out of the city. They said to him, "Show us a way into the city, and we will have mercy on you." So he showed them a way in, and they killed everyone in the city except for this man and his family. Later the man moved to the land of the Hittites, where he built a city. He named the city Luz, and it is known by that name to this day. The tribe of Manasseh failed to drive out the people living in Beth-shan, Taanach, Dor, Ibleam, Megiddo, and their surrounding villages, because the Canaanites were determined to stay in that region.
When the Israelites grew stronger, they forced the Canaanites to work as slaves, but they never did drive them out of the land. The tribe of Ephraim also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Gezer, and so the Canaanites continued to live there among them. The tribe of Zebulun also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Kitron and Nahalol, who continued to live among them. But they forced them to work as slaves. The tribe of Asher also failed to drive out the residents of Acco, Sidon, Ahlab, Aczib, Helbah, Aphik, and Rehob. In fact, because they did not drive them out, the Canaanites dominated the land where the people of Asher lived. The tribe of Naphtali also failed to drive out the residents of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath. Instead, the Canaanites dominated the land where they lived. Nevertheless, the people of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath were sometimes forced to work as slaves for the people of Naphtali. As for the tribe of Dan, the Amorites forced them into the hill country and would not let them come down into the plains. The Amorites were determined to stay in Mount Heres, Aijalon, and Shaalbim, but when the descendants of Joseph became stronger, they forced the Amorites to work as slaves.

Hmmm! Read on

Zephaniah 2:12-15
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist

The LORD get sword?

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Interesting

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

Ah Ah

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacre.

Jeremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.

Another massacre, same old story.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

1 Kings 13:1-2
At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."

Very sick indeed.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by Cromagnon: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
vicfajeze:
shame on America.U started this why not put an end to it?
shame how. Is it you that is paying the 1 trillion dollar bill? Not talk of lives of children and parents of soldiers lost for a people that are just sitting waiting for messiah. When US was there for 20 yrs they refused to give ordinary information, just to point them to where Taliban were hiding, they refused. Actions have consequences
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by DaFuhrer(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

The reason is not far fetched! Other options are irrelevant in Nigeria!

So which Christian country exists that outrightly forbids LGBT, fornication and adultery?

Name one country called with the tag "Christian Country"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
DaFuhrer:

Name one country called with the tag "Christian Country"

Christianity can't have one!
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nice one from the terrorists..

Thank God for Muslims in the north.. if not, this stewpid Christians in the south would have been sleeping when feminist would overrun tour laws and make the femakes powerful..
Women doesn't deserve excessive freedom..
I support the terrorists on this..
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
1Sharon:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving Minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 3 %
Italy -- Muslim 2.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 19.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Nigeria 50% Muslim

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law.

The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers.

Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

I swear you know this useless terrorists Dem wella..
Nicely put..

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by Bigpat: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 3 %
Italy -- Muslim 2.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 19.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Nigeria 50% Muslim

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.
Good analysis, but If 50% is for Nigeria Moslem, remove the moslems in the south, I don't consider them as the violent type, even the northern Moslems don't regard them as such, the northern Moslems has some sort of resentment, discriminates against them, because they are peace loving or at least, they relate well and are accommodating, not extremists

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by DaFuhrer(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Christianity can't have one!

Christianity can't have one because they have drawn the line between religion and politics.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by AntiChristian: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
DaFuhrer:

Christianity can't have one because they have drawn the line between religion and politics.

Not really! Though there's politics in Church and Pastors in Politics, Christianity is not sufficient to rule any country!

There will issues as the Old Testament laws are seen as obsolete and unbefitting for this century. The New Testament on the other hand has not much laws to successfully govern a nation unlike the Old Testament wherein most Prophets guided a nation/community.

After Jesus Paul tried to create more laws by writing letters to many places. Yet, it wasn't enough!
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by AntiChristian: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
1Sharon:

You're basically saying you agree, but what about so and so.

And you do know Islamists took Africans as slaves too? And did even worse to black men?

Mohammed said to kill anybody who said he is a black man.

Bring references for this above?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by 1Sharon(f): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Bring references for this above?

You must be dumb
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by AntiChristian: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
1Sharon:

You must be dumb

And you are deaf, dumb and blind!

You are the perfect specimen for Galatians 3:1.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home by 1Sharon(f): 3:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Bigpat:

Good analysis, but If 50% is for Nigeria Moslem, remove the moslems in the south, I don't consider them as the violent type, even the northern Moslems don't regard them as such, the northern Moslems has some sort of resentment, discriminates against them, because they are peace loving or at least, they relate well and are accommodating, not extremists

That is classic Islam for you. The more radical muslims turn on the less radical Muslims.

In a 100% Islamic state, those Yoruba Muslims would be regarded as hypocrites and targeted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region / World Faces Most Dangerous Decade Since WW2 - Putin / Hundreds Protest In Niger Demanding Departure Of US Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.