Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs (2183 Views)

Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra / Anambra PDP, Godwin Maduka, Bianca Ojukwu And Lessons From APGA / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by ipobvsdss: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
#AnambraDecides2021

The “Court Ordered” Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), has disowned APGA’s Chieftain, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu’s picture from all APGA’s materials, Souvenirs.

He who the gods wants to kill, first make him mad.

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by SadiqBabaSani: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
nonsense propaganda

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by Jerryherd: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Didn't they deny his wife Senatorial ticket, did heaven fall

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by gammarays(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
ipobvsdss:
#AnambraDecides2021

The “Court Ordered” Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), has disowned APGA’s Chieftain, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu’s picture from all APGA’s materials, Souvenirs.

Is that all you can do?

Why the cheap propaganda?

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by BKayy: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
Actually, in the original Igbo culture women represent where they come from (which in this case is also where she is married into) and we don't have any word for Mrs. Plus women bear their fathers name not the husbands own. She doesn't share room with you, you build her a house instead. One for her. If you marry another, you build a separate one for the new and so on.She is not a property. You misbehave with her and hear from her people.
Now you know

It was Christianity that changed all that. This is why I laugh at western people claiming Feminism. If only they know the Igbo culture Christianity destroyed.

For those finding my post confusing. What I am saying is that a woman in Igboland can actually compete in the husbands place because she has been married into the clan "obi nwaanyị bụ ebe ọ nujere dị"

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by Jerryherd: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
BKayy:

Actually, in the original Igbo culture women represent where they come from and we don't have any word for Mrs. Plus women bear their fathers name not the husbands own. She doesn't share room with you, you build her a house instead. One for her. If you marry another, you build a separate one for the new and so on.She is not a property. You misbehave with her and hear from her people.
Now you know

It was Christianity that changed all that. This is why I laugh at western people claiming Feminism. If only they know the Igbo culture Christianity destroyed

Laughable... Very laughable, thank God we follow Federal Constitution and not our individual customary law and cultural law

Same thing happened to the Cross River State Chief Judge, who is from Akwa Ibom and married a Cross River man

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by naija4life247: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
ipobvsdss:
#AnambraDecides2021

If not that you have mental problems, you will not campaign against Professor Charles Soludo.

So, it is that illiterate billionaire with no Primary School certificate that you want to be governor.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by Greatken007(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sen Uche EKWUNIFE hails from Anambra South but currently representing Anambra Central by virtue of marriage...
BKayy:

Actually, in the original Igbo culture women represent where they come from and we don't have any word for Mrs. Plus women bear their fathers name not the husbands own. She doesn't share room with you, you build her a house instead. One for her. If you marry another, you build a separate one for the new and so on.She is not a property. You misbehave with her and hear from her people.
Now you know

It was Christianity that changed all that. This is why I laugh at western people claiming Feminism. If only they know the Igbo culture Christianity destroyed
Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by naija4life247: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Even in the 2003 Presidential election, Obasanjo the Yoruba bastard defeated Ojukwu the Igbo lord in all the 11 Igbo and Niger Delta state. So what is the miscreant OP talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by BKayy: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Greatken007:
Sen Uche EKWUNIFE hails from Anambra South but currently representing Anambra Central by virtue of marriage...
I am saying another thing here
Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by Jerryherd: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Greatken007:

That's different from Bianca from Enugu, vie for a seat in Anambra
Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by BKayy: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Laughable... Very laughable, thank God we follow Federal Constitution and not our individual customary law and cultural law

Same thing happened to the Cross River State Chief Judge, who is from Akwa Ibom and married a Cross River man
First of all, I never said Culture is against anything. I only shared how wide the scope of her eligibility is.
She can compete in both her husband and her own place

1 Like

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by Jerryherd: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
BKayy:

First of all, I never said Culture is against anything. I only shared how wide the scope of her eligibility is.
She can compete in both her husband and her own place

Sure I never implied you ever said that... I related your comments to if Customs and Culture were to dictate our Electoral and Federal law... Sharia up North , some customs , tradition and culture down south

That was why I referenced Akwa/Cross issue not to seem like am attacking your tribe specifically

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by kokoA(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
Ojukwu himself contested and lost woefully in the southeast during the 2003 presidential election.
Re: Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs by christopherozo: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
This is a stupid thing to do and a wrong political calculation. Soludo and APGA will lose the election by this bad decision .

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Wins Nigeria Government In Us Court / Traveler Reports The Presence Of ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.