Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Burning Fire � - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burning Fire � (465 Views)

Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello,

During a 7days water fast I had some time ago I began to feel burning like fire on my head and hands , it was really hot that I felt like there was real fire on me , this happened three times during the fast from that time till now sometimes when I’m fasting I feel the heat but it’s not that hot .

So I don’t know what this heat or burning means and I need your help , if anyone knows the meaning please tell me.

@madprophet pls I saw this kind thing in your trend can you help
Re: Burning Fire � by THELATTERMAN(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels winds, And his ministers a flame of fire: [Hebrews 1:7]

1 Like

Re: Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please sir can you explain more?
THELATTERMAN:
And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels winds, And his ministers a flame of fire: [Hebrews 1:7]
Re: Burning Fire � by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
azammi:
Please sir can you explain more?

08039899042 .... WhatsApp
Re: Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ok sir , I’ve sent you a message
THELATTERMAN:

08039899042 .... WhatsApp
Re: Burning Fire � by madprophet(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2021
azammi:
Hello,

During a 7days water fast I had some time ago I began to feel burning like fire on my head and hands , it was really hot that I felt like there was real fire on me , this happened three times during the fast from that time till now sometimes when I’m fasting I feel the heat but it’s not that hot .

So I don’t know what this heat or burning means and I need your help , if anyone knows the meaning please tell me.

Oh bro,

Welcome to the place of encounter.

This is a good one, It signifies the presence of God in your life.
Means you are beginning to enter in to the gates of your walk with the lord.

According to the Bible and experience, Anytime i see fire, it signifies the presence of God in the dimension of war/battle/encounter. Depending on the circumstance it shows that a sacrifice has been acceptable to him.

But in your case, This is the lord unfolding your calling and ministry to you, you have just broken into realm that that would help you discover yourself, the fire would burn impurities in you and cause you to be have an appetite that cannot be quenched for the things of God.

If you are minister, you would notice that your ministration would begin to change, but if you are not. The lord is preparing you for the work in the ministry ahead. You just need to live a holy and prayerful life.

Then anoint yourself regularly, especially when you in that phase, it would put it all under control.

I had same experience during the first time i had 3 days dry, I saw blue fire burning in my hands, i didn't get to manifest until about 2 years later but i noticed something about me changed and some things i was battling with in school just got resolved.

Don't worry your head about it, you would be fine... Just keep praying and seeking the face of the lord you go dai alright...

Lord, I pray for your son that you would encounter him afresh, every strange fire that the enemy want to use to confuse him the course of his journey, i command that your fire would quench it and your name would be glorified over his life, Every masquerade of your father house assigned to disgrace the hand of God upon your life shall fail and the name of the lord would be glorified in Jesus name we pray.

Amen

Please ensure to continue to pray and possibly join the praying team of your church, it would help you.

Shalom...

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Thanks a lot for this , the Fire was really hot o like real flames were on my head I would have cried self .
Amen amen amen

And I want to tell you sir your trend has been a blessing to me .
madprophet:

Oh bro,

According to the Bible and experience, Anytime i see fire, it signifies the presence of God in the dimension of war/battle/encounter. Depending on the circumstance it shows that a sacrifice has been acceptable to him.

But in your case, This is the lord unfolding your calling and ministry to you, you have just broken into realm that that would help you discover yourself, the fire would burn impurities in you and cause you to be have an appetite that cannot be quenched for the things of God.

If you are minister, you would notice that your ministration would begin to change, but if you are not. The lord is preparing you for the work in the ministry ahead. You just need to live a holy and prayerful life.

Then anoint yourself regularly, especially when you in that phase, it would put it all under control.

I had same experience during the first time i had 3 days dry, I saw blue fire burning in my hands, i didn't get to manifest until about 2 years later but i noticed something about me changed and some things i was battling with in school just got resolved.

Don't worry your head about it, you would be fine... Just keep praying and seeking the face of the lord you go dai alright...

Lord, I pray for your son that you would encounter him afresh, every strange fire that the enemy want to use to confuse him the course of his journey, i command that your fire would quench it and your name would be glorified over his life, Every masquerade of your father house assigned to disgrace the hand of God upon your life shall fail and the name of the lord would be glorified in Jesus name we pray.

Amen

Please ensure to continue to pray and possibly join the praying team of your church, it would help you.

Shalom...

Shalom
Re: Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Madprophet I sent you PM please reply , I’m really inspired by you journey and I would like you to be my mentor
madprophet:

Oh bro,

Amen

Shalom...

Shalom
Re: Burning Fire � by madprophet(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
azammi:
Madprophet I sent you PM please reply , I’m really inspired by you journey and I would like you to be my mentor
Mentor ke.

Am not fit to be your mentor oo.

Am just a nonsense guy that Lord decided to show mercy. But I can support you in any way I can.

I have responded to your mail
Re: Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
I .
madprophet:

Mentor ke.

Am just a nonsense guy that Lord decided to show mercy. But I can support you in any way I can.

Re: Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
madprophet:

Mentor ke.

Re: Burning Fire � by azammi(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Sir please I didn’t see your response can u but ive sent u another PM or better still can I have ur WhatsApp number
madprophet:

Mentor ke.

Re: Burning Fire � by Speaklove: 8:26pm On May 06, 2022
azammi:
Hello,

This thread would help with the answers to your questions .

Click the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6733184/spiritual-experiences-might-hadmight-futureand

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Sets For Global Youth Convention | Fortified 2021 / Understanding The Pathways To Godliness ( 4) – Bishop David Oyedepo / (Download) THE POWER TO GET WEALTH Part 2 By Apst Joshua Selman (Oct 24)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.