Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

“I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns (882 Views)

Top 20 Most Dangerous States In Nigeria / Insecurity: UK Govt Warns Citizens Against Travelling To 12 States In Nigeria / If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Triton1996(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
“I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Primate Ayodele Releases Fresh Prophecies

The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele has released fresh warnings to the Nigerian government in the areas of terrorism.

The man of God during a live service made it known that a sect like Taliban currently terrorizing Afghanistan is regrouping in Africa to take over some countries.

He explained that Nigeria is one of their target and except the government take heed to the warnings, something terrible may happen in the continent.

He warned the federal government to immediately work on the borders and security system against what is coming as he foresees the group taking over some states in Nigeria.

‘’I am seeing a sect like Taliban coming up Africa, They are coming in big form to attack African countries like Burundi, Mali, Central Africa Republic, Benin Republic, Chad, Niger Republic, and Nigeria.’’

‘’It will be very serious, they are already gathering together and they want to take over some states in Nigeria namely Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Nassarawa, Bauchi, Kaduna, Plateau, parts of Benue and Kogi. This is a warning the government should work on immediately, I’m seeing them planning, strategizing on attacking Africa and Nigeria’’

‘’I had warned that Boko Haram, ISWAP will go but another terrorist group is coming, it’s about to happen except the government takes a deliberate action against this. In this fight against terrorism, let them also seek the face of God for directions’’

On the issue of Boko Haram, Primate Ayodele advised the federal government not to give the terrorist group amnesty because it will only encourage terrorism in the country, explaining that the government needs to expose those abating terrorists among them.
On the current crisis in Afghanistan, Primate Ayodele, who was the only prophet to foretell what’s happening in the country has said that he foresees a new formation of government in the country.

He noted that the Taliban will not be able to sustain the country, and will seek the support of some other countries but it will fail on the long
run.
‘’Taliban will not be able to sustain Afghanistan, I see a new formation of government in Afghanistan. International communities need to work on this Taliban issue though the country will not be balanced for the next fifteen years but Taliban will not be able to form the right government. A coalition will come to form a new government in Afghanistan soon’’

‘’The Taliban will soon fall, they will be looking for countries to support them but they won’t be able to sustain it, they will fail on the long run’’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by jaeyking(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please also try to forsee the solution.

2 Likes

Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by ademasta(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
It's coming up slowly, Nigerians need to wake up!
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Kriss216: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
.“I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ –
Are Boko Haram and Bandits not Talibans? Haven't they taken Zamfara, Kaduna, Borno and some Northern States?

4 Likes

Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by ATTAHDYE(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is what you get when you get your inspiration from Al Jazeera instead of God!

5 Likes

Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by SportsHD: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
This one should go an sleep jare.
The Taliban has already taken over northern Nigeria.
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Sonnobax15(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
undecided
Even blind Nigerians know this even without a prophecy.....Na just matter of time...

And I strongly believe say north go so much welcome them with opened arms just like them do to boko haram lipsrsealed

Infact them go successfully install their own FCT for North..

Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by coolhumble(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
�% lie.
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Daveambition(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Most of this people gaan..
When Talibans were planning on taking over Afghan yu didn't forsee it, even when bandit attacked NDA barracks today; he didn't see sh*t..
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Jerryherd: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mscheeew

Easy prediction

1 Like

Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by donbachi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
No be only taliban...na tarabans.
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Karemarealty288(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
And you didn't foresaw them taking over Afghanistan wen you were listing your yearly predictions....

So na Taliban the reign now.....

Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by yuping(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fake people, Taliban is the new format now.
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by SultanYoung: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Most Nigerian 419 sorry Pastors,Apostles, Prophet and other M.O.G are just like YAHOO YAHOO BOYS all of them are SHAMELESS
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Ejebleje: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Does making a forecast make one a prophet?
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by suffering: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
He should drink medicine.
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by Bimbilla(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2021
ademasta:
It's coming up slowly, Nigerians need to wake up!
where is it i can't see it coming
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by paulolee(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2021
tliban wey u no wee since o...na after afgan u start to de see am
Re: “I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns by DSC7: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boyfriend Flees After Killing His Girlfriend, Leaves With Vital Body Parts / Cultists Arrested In OGUN STATE / Girl Reportedly Raped And Stabbed To Death In Edo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.