Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Need Experts Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Experts Advice (230 Views)

6 Ways To Make Customized Eyeshadow Boxes With The Help Of Experts Advice / 5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / Obaseki, Indonesian President, Other Experts Tackle Barriers To Sustainable Tran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Experts Advice by salvation77177: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello, nairalanders,
I would require the advice and contribution of experts in the house as regards my son's choice of career.He sat for the last UTME and had a good score to pursue his dream. His first choice of course of study is Computer Science and the second is Information and communication Science (ICS). Now he said he wants to do a change of course to study Software Engineering in one of the private universities.
Please, let me hear your opinion to see which of these courses stand a better chance in the society today.
Re: I Need Experts Advice by Spicylate(f): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
I don't think there's a course better than the other especially when passion is involved. The 3 courses are even brothers sef... that's my opinion.
My mum wanted me to go for an engineering course but I didn't want to do anything with further mathematics and I hated technical drawing so I settled for CS coz I thought it was all about knowing hardwares, softwares, typing and bla bla.
What I am saying is: Your son needs guidance and not to be dictated.
Re: I Need Experts Advice by salvation77177: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2021
Spicylate:
I don't think there's a course better than the other especially when passion is involved. The 3 courses are even brothers sef... that's my opinion.
My mum wanted me to go for an engineering course but I didn't want to do anything with further mathematics and I hated technical drawing so I settled for CS coz I thought it was all about knowing hardwares, softwares, typing and bla bla.
What I am saying is: Your son needs guidance
and not to be dictated.
Good advice. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

UN, CRSG Signs 2021/2022 United Nations 'delivery As One' Work Plan / Cakes And Bread May Stop Selling In Nigeria For A While / APC Is Ready To Make Tinubu Presidential Candidate – Lawmaker Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.