Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Oneplus Thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus Thread (30852 Views)

Nokia Sold 4.4 Million Smartphones In Q4 2017, More Than HTC, Sony, Oneplus / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oneplus Thread by Jemerson: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Na your type feel say Poverty na virtue. Mumu

Lmao

Kid. Go and wash plate
Re: Oneplus Thread by Meister(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
abdsamad:

But that was what I said: the phone isn't for me. I used the Oneplus 6 and I thought perhaps I didn't get a good use out of it because the battery was already weak. But I've spent enough time with it now and I just have other preferences.

I cannot deal with iphones anymore cos:
1. The phone app makes me want to strangle myself
2. I can't survive anymore without aio launcher

Overall, oneplus is a solid device but my brain isn't fine with mere solid, i guess. I think i need to ve dazzled

Maybe you should try out vivo or iqoo next, funtouch OS is the king of customisations
Re: Oneplus Thread by Auskyd(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jemerson:

Kid. Go and wash plate

Kid wey go feed your family.

Chai
Re: Oneplus Thread by abdsamad(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Meister:

Maybe you should try out vivo or iqoo next, funtouch OS is the king of customisations

I have had vivo on my radar and I'll definitely get to it, but probably not right now. It's tough to find their used flagships and I'm not ready to spend any big money on a phone right now.

Maybe I'll go for a pixel 4xl or a poco f3 for now then circle back in a few months to a vivo device. Iqoo, i haven't given that any thought before but now its on my list
Re: Oneplus Thread by abdsamad(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jemerson:

What a milestone!!! Clap for ya sef

Me i kukuma don't understand what you and Auskyd bought from each other's market that you're always taking a jab at each other

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus Thread by fibonacci2526: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
abdsamad:

I have had vivo on my radar and I'll definitely get to it, but probably not right now. It's tough to find their used flagships and I'm not ready to spend any big money on a phone right now.

Maybe I'll go for a pixel 4xl or a poco f3 for now then circle back in a few months to a vivo device. Iqoo, i haven't given that any thought before but now its on my list

If you don't like oneplus,you won't like the Google pixel. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus Thread by abdsamad(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
fibonacci2526:

I suspect that but I'm currently just doing Ajala since I'm only buying 2019 phones. I may buy it just to tick it off my list. If i last one month with it, that wouldn't be so bad.

At least it'll be better than some people that i had to sell off literally the next day...cough**iPhone**cough.

You people should come and donate money so I'll buy mate 40 Pro then i can sit in one place for a while grin

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Thread by Meister(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
abdsamad:

Lol, we basically think alike cause I would have gotten one if their used flagships were easy to find.

Iqoo is basically a cheaper vivo and If I was going for a brand new I'd probably go for that
Re: Oneplus Thread by Auskyd(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
abdsamad:

Me i kukuma don't understand what you and Auskyd bought from each other's market that you're always taking a jab at each other

Lol the boy na big fool that feels he is a troll. Uses a xiaomi midrange device and enjoys trolling People.

E chop ban because of me last year and was using other accounts to tackle me. Fool don't know when to take an L in peace.

I gats continue to insult the boy wella, so he knows say me and him no be mate for anything.

Fool why say powerbike of 2M na for people wey dey suffer all the name of he wants to troll me lmfao.

Abeg just leave us. He likes insults and I'll continue to give him generous amounts of it.

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus Thread by Auskyd(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
abdsamad:

I have a Poco F3 If you want. Mint condition.
Re: Oneplus Thread by Jemerson: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Auskyd:

Kid wey go feed your family.

Chai

Eyaah!!! Your family is really unfortunate
Re: Oneplus Thread by Auskyd(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Jemerson:

Eyaah!!! Your family is really unfortunate

Lmfao weak-ass clapback.

Nothing to say lmfao.

NL broke warrior.

I no go dey waste my time dey reply you again mehn. You're an attention seeking maggot. Nothing more, nothing less.

Enjoy another fruitless day of roaming NL looking for who to troll with your fat fingers lol.
Re: Oneplus Thread by MrReeseG(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
fibonacci2526:

That's what I was gonna say
Except you're just going there for the quick os updates and camera.
I came from a pixel 4xl
Re: Oneplus Thread by MrReeseG(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao weak-ass clapback.

Nothing to say lmfao.

NL broke warrior.

I no go dey waste my time dey reply you again mehn. You're an attention seeking maggot. Nothing more, nothing less.

Enjoy another fruitless day of roaming NL looking for who to troll with your fat fingers lol.

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Thread by abdsamad(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Auskyd:

Cool. All you need to do is buy this one and sell that one to me. cool
Re: Oneplus Thread by abdsamad(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Meister:

Lol, we basically think alike cause I would have gotten one if their used flagships were easy to find.

Iqoo is basically a cheaper vivo and If I was going for a brand new I'd probably go for that

Always nice to meet a kindred spirit smiley

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Thread by abdsamad(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
MrReeseG:

That's what I was gonna say
Except you're just going there for the quick os updates and camera.
I came from a pixel 4xl

In short, i should listen to my elders and avoid the 4xl.
Re: Oneplus Thread by ibawon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Auskyd Baba and the whole house I need to move my Oneplus 7T
Abeg ooo
Re: Oneplus Thread by saintkenny(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
My people,
My Oneplus 7 pro only supports one sim but I got another sim tray that allows two Sims at once on either side. Yet, it still only identifies one sim when I'm inserting the two Sims.
Can anyone guide on what I need to do for the 2 Sims to be active?
PS: My phone is an unlocked T mobile version
Re: Oneplus Thread by ibawon(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
saintkenny:
My people,
My Oneplus 7 pro only supports one sim but I got another sim tray that allows two Sims at once on either side. Yet, it still only identifies one sim when I'm inserting the two Sims.
When you reboot it does it still show T-MOBILE screen?

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Thread by fibonacci2526: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
saintkenny:
My people,

You need to convert your ROM to international ROM to activate the dual sim. Check XDA for the guide

1 Like

Re: Oneplus Thread by Meister(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
fibonacci2526:

You need to convert your ROM to international ROM to activate the dual sim. Check XDA for the guide

If someone does this will the person still receive updates?
Re: Oneplus Thread by fibonacci2526: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Meister:

If someone does this will the person still receive updates?

Yes of course.
Re: Oneplus Thread by Meister(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
fibonacci2526:

Yes of course.

Sweet!! Cause I've already gotten a dual sim tray for this oneplus that heroshe is taking so much time to bring in sad
Re: Oneplus Thread by fibonacci2526: 6:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Meister:

Sweet!! Cause I've already gotten a dual sim tray for this oneplus that heroshe is taking so much time to bring in sad

Heroshe don show person pepper, make I no talk too much. cry
Re: Oneplus Thread by hunkyChunky(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Is this poco still available? What's the condition and how much are you willing to sell it?
Auskyd:

Re: Oneplus Thread by Auskyd(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
hunkyChunky:
Is this poco still available? What's the condition and how much are you willing to sell it?

Open box, all accessories intact.

210k.
Re: Oneplus Thread by hunkyChunky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
What's the ram and rom size?
Auskyd:

Open box, all accessories intact.

210k.
Re: Oneplus Thread by Auskyd(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
hunkyChunky:
What's the ram and rom size?

8gb/256gb
Re: Oneplus Thread by Kennedy97: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Bosses I need help o

Is my screen going bad

I just locked my phone had breakfast and unlocked just to see a green Line in the middle of my phone

Ha
It's a note 7pro I bought in December
Used sha

This thing is sudden
The phone did not fall

I will update picture once I have access to another phone to snap it
Re: Oneplus Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Kennedy97:
Bosses I need help o

Is my screen going bad

I just locked my phone had breakfast and unlocked just to see a green Line in the middle of my phone

Ha
It's a note 7pro I bought in December
Used sha

This thing is sudden
The phone did not fall

I will update picture once I have access to another phone to snap it

Your screen is actually going
It has reached it's expiry date
Re: Oneplus Thread by Kennedy97: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Your screen is actually going
It has reached it's expiry date

Bro you dey joke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / Meet The Nokia Maze Pro Lite 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.