Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Quad Core Gaming Rig - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quad Core Gaming Rig (769 Views)

Lenovo Y50 Touch Gaming Rig For Sale.. sold! / TUESDAY SPECIAL! HP Envy Dv6t Quad Core Gaming Notebook 08154737273 / The Cheapest Quad Core Phone W450,Android 4.2,8MP Camera,1GB RAM, now In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quad Core Gaming Rig by jomoreb(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2011
Hello there, I have a well built, super fast, "made for gaming" Desktop for sale, I built it a few days ago and it has been fully tested and it works perfectly, All my parts are brand new and all CD's are included.
It comes with a super fast AMD Athlon II quad core processor and 4gb of RAM so you can play any games you want, load any programs you want and edit any video you want. It also comes with a very fast and amazing picture quality HD video card with an HDMI port so you can hook up your computer to your HD big screen and use your computer as an entertainment center
Full specs are:
LOGISYS Computer Black solid 6.0mm SECC metal ATX Mid Tower
ASRock N68C-S UCC AM3/AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor
4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (upgradeable to 8gb)
Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -
Radeon HD 5570 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Low Profile Ready Video card (really sweet)
a fast DVD/CD burner

This computer will come preinstalled with
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OS
I will also install a full version of AVG Anti Virus with a 6 month license
Microsoft Office 2007

All installation discs except office 2007 will be included, Also any and every document that comes with the parts will also be included.
This is a well put together desktop and most of the parts including CPU and video card have at least 2 years manufacturers warranty.

Asking price is $650 OBO , I can accept credit cards on my droid phone, I also accept google checkout , Need to sell asap,
if interested, email me back . I am a computer tech in the US and am trying to expand my client base, Hence me trying to sell a desktop in Naija, Please dont email me asking me to send it to you first then you pay, am not falling for that crap again. Any ways hit me up and let me know what you think, About shipping, I normally use USPS but if you willing to spend a bit more, I can use UPS or FEDEX, I will try to work something out with you, as long as you willing to work with me.
Leave a comment, question or opinion ,
Re: Quad Core Gaming Rig by jomoreb(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2011
still got the computer, anyone interested?
Re: Quad Core Gaming Rig by Djcn: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
Your Contact, i'm interested.
Re: Quad Core Gaming Rig by jomoreb(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
Well you can pm me on here, email is latoyafox11@yahoo.com, email me whenever,
Re: Quad Core Gaming Rig by jomoreb(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
also guys feel free to checkout my store on Jomoreb11.ioffer.com

(1) (Reply)

Indoor And Outdoor Domes Cctv Camera Wit Monitors Available In Bulk For Clearance Sales: / Buy Blackberry For N17k / Mobile Money West Africa Summit Holds 5-6 March At Lagos Orientals Hotels Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.