Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine (1361 Views)

Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen / Bbnaija: “just Stop Talking To Whitemoney Because He’s My Man” – Nini To Queen / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by aoblue2: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Housemate Maria during her diary session with Big Brother has disclosed the reason why she nominated WhiteMoney up for eviction is that he is tricky.

According to Maria, WhiteMoney is full of tricks and he isn’t genuine. Although she might be wrong about this perception towards him, she insists that she will run with it.

Here’s what she said;

“I dunno… like honestly… This is my observation. There’s something about him. He’s tricky. He’s not genuine. That’s my observation and...

Read More:
https://www.gistreel.com/bbnaija-i-nominated-whitemoney-because-he-is-very-tricky-and-hes-not-a-genuine-person-maria-video/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by PericomaNwankwo: 2:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Obviously he is.... putting up the character that suits the Nigeria market/audience. Takes a mature soul to know this though....Maria jookwaa oo

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by silvoclaira: 3:51am On Aug 25, 2021
Whitemoni is winning the bbn show at the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by MayorWhales: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Women become intimidated by a dominant male character, a woman becomes so uneasy around a man she cannot manipulate. If only all men could choose to show their strength and hide all weaknesses then a man as tipped the average Nigerian woman off her game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by FarahAideed: 5:50am On Aug 25, 2021
You are right sha but he will still win .Nigerians are easily tricked and that's how Buhari tricked them that he was a man of integrity cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by josephubah111(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Lol.
MayorWhales:
Women become intimidated by a dominant male character, a woman becomes so uneasy around a man she cannot manipulate. If only all men could choose to show their strength and hide all weaknesses then a man as tipped the average Nigerian woman off her game
Re: Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by josephubah111(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Right on.. unfortunately very few men fall under the no manipulation zone.
MayorWhales:
Re: Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2021
smiley

Umunne, anyi ga agbali me ka Whitemoney merie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Am In Need Of A Husband!” DJ Cuppy Cries Out. / “i’m Now Dating A 60-year-old Man, He Gives Me So Much Peace” – Nkechi Blessing / Big Brother Issued Daniela And Khalid Double Strikes For Making Out Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.