Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Awesome God, Mortal Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome God, Mortal Man (146 Views)

If The Holy Ghost Na Mortal Man, I Bet; 'his Genres Of Music Will Be... / Awesome God / Our GOD Is An Awesome GOD (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome God, Mortal Man by Joshdboss(m): 2:22am On Aug 25, 2021
There is a power that resides in the heavens,
The king of kings, that feeds the lions and the ravens
The one to whom the lion roars and the cock crows,
The Lord of the deep whom all serve but none complete knows.
Glory to this great God who does signs and wonders,
His love is endless and his grace knows no borders,
His goodness and mercy to his saints he'll renew,
And even to sinners he'll give salvation and life anew.........

I'm a poet, and I just published a compilation of inspirational poems. They're really amazing, about God and man. Kindly check it out on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Awesome-God-Mortal-Man-soul-lifting-ebook/dp/B09DCV724Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Awesome+God+Mortal+Man&qid=1629853804&s=books&sr=1-1

(1) (Reply)

Need A Miracle? / What Is The Significance Of The Number 3? / How The Devil Manipulates Men To Commit Sin | Battlefield Of The Mind - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.