Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? (800 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed at Berger Car Depot. Read And Be Wise / 3weeks Used 03 Corolla Urgently For Sale In Berger Lagos / Clean Honda City 2007 -automatic For Sale N650k In Berger, Lagos SOLD!!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? by TripleA2020: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Please I need you to share experiences if you have gone to Berger to buy either a Nigerian used or tokunbo car in Berger

Thanks so much
Re: Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? by ipobarethieves: 4:18am On Aug 25, 2021
sad U wan buy car?
Re: Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? by neonly: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2021
TripleA2020:
Please I need you to share experiences if you have gone to Berger to buy either a Nigerian used or tokunbo car in Berger

Thanks so much

If you ever go to dat place to buy car OYO yur case
Dat place is full of scammers has for me and my house I can never go der to buy a car
My expirence has thought me a bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? by slan87(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2021
Yes, I followed a friend to get Lexus Rx 350 07. It was a open business transaction. Just make sure you go along with a good mechanic, pls don't go with a car dealer oooo cause they might have a bargain even in your presence based on percentage level

1 Like

Re: Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? by amunkita(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Op, if u mean Berger by Apapa Oshodi Exp. Way, sure u re safe provided u get along a good mechanic..
Before all these road side car dealers of today, Berger have been destination of car buyers in the 90's....

1 Like

Re: Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? by ab1x: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Yes, two cars. My first and second tokunbo cars. Omo, they are highly graded. They have class there I won't lie to you

1 Like

Re: Please Have You Bought A Car In Berger Before? by TripleA2020: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
ab1x:
Yes, two cars. My first and second tokunbo cars. Omo, they are highly graded. They have class there I won't lie to you

Please kindly share experience for a first time buyer

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Venza 2012 Model Forsale / Very Clean Foreign Used Rx 350. 2009 Model For Sale 5.3m Accident Free / Super Clean 9ja Used Lexus GS350 2010 For Sale!-SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.