Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,485 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Right Now? Why Not Include This Movies To Them - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Right Now? Why Not Include This Movies To Them (509 Views)

What Movie Did You Watch Today? / 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day / What Comedy/sitcom/romantic Comedy TV Series Are You Watching Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie Are You Watching Right Now? Why Not Include This Movies To Them by Magdiel: 3:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi nairalanders have got some movies I think you should add to your watch list.
This movies are sure very interesting wait for it as I will be dropping the download links here.
Have you watched "the girl who got away"

The girl who got away is a 2021 horror movie that tells of a female serial killer who killed four young girls and was sent away to prison, but a fifth victim escaped. Twenty years later, the killer escapes from the prison and begins hunting for the one who got away.
You need to download this movie, it sure very interesting.
This is the download link for it

https://www.magdiel9ja.com.ng/the-girl-who-got-away-2021-hollywood-movie-download-here/

Have got another movie for you titled "
The green knight"
I bet you would not like to miss this adventure movie titled “the green knight” this movie tells of King Arthur’s headstrong nephew who was set to embarks on a daring quest to confront the Green Knight, a mysterious giant who appears at Camelot.
Get movie with this link

https://www.magdiel9ja.com.ng/the-green-knight-2021-hollywood-movie-download-here/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Right Now? Why Not Include This Movies To Them by SportsHD: 4:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Twenty years later, the killer escapes from the prison and begins hunting for the one who got away.

Wtfff?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Right Now? Why Not Include This Movies To Them by Minjim: 4:19am On Aug 25, 2021
Thanks for the review.

I saw them but didn't download

(1) (Reply)

African Movie Channel Nollywood Movie: As White As Black / Hollywood / Where Is Zain Africa Challenge Nd Dont 4get D Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.