Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,403 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri (52693 Views)

Thieves Burgle Abandoned FMBN Estate In Abuja Suburb, Kill Security Man / Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
letristian:
He is not using charms
He is using some sort of anesthesia

BTW I'm sure it was not a CCTV video cause it zoom in and out.
who was making the video?
He couldn't call others?

Oga, it was CCTV...the zoom in and zoom out happened during the replay.

And secondly, you are wrong about using anesthesia! He used anesthesia and it did not affect him too?

Nigerians and their strange logic sef
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Benrosaria(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
onthehill:
N50k For Anyone Who Can Lead To Arrest Of This Criminal Who Uses Charms To Burgle Cars In Warri (Photo, Video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/notorious-criminal-who-allegedly-uses-charms-caught-on-camera-breaking-into-cars-in-warri-video.html

The boy’s charm didn’t inform him about CCTV watching him all this while.

Charm wey no dey work for technology that one na charm

1 Like

Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by MilitaryLady(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
He might even be on nairaland reading this
and I'm quite sure he's an ipob member
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Juicy001: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
This guy go sweet to beat o
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Psoul(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
50k small oooo? But not sure the guy is using any charm .

What he uses is smartness and we'll calculated risk.

He will surely be caught in no time.

Not true, they use juju to make people sleep off while they steal.
It has happened to me.
I am not a heavy sleeper. And I do wake up many time at night.
Dat day, everyone in the compound did not know when these guys came, stole and left.
Can you imagine that they climb into my flat. through the downstairs window protector, into my balcony, compromise the door, came into my room, stole valuables.

At the downstairs, they broke the glass of a new Toyota Hummer Bus, collect the brain box and sound system.
Broke into a phone shop at the front side and pack phones from the shop.
Nobody in the two buildings heard any noise cos they had already charm all of us into sleeping.
Ordinarily, sound of footsteps will wake me up at night.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by 900warriorz: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
Lets catch this criminal and save lives and properties in the SOCIETY. It's not about the $50k reward but for others safety...
Who wan dash you $50k to catch thief? Wetin he thief wey them go dash you $50k?

2 Likes

Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by xcelentattitude(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
No be juju be dat o grin

Na smartness grin

I don't condone the act at all, but I didn't see any juju in the video.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by pstemma1990: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alaganature09:

One criminal spotted
not a crimal, I have been driving for years... It's a very simple thing..
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by pstemma1990: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
strangest:

Even sensored doors? I'm not doubting you though
almost all doors....
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by fijihems: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
This must be a hungry thief. Why can't he make charms that could enable him disappear with the whole car? How much will he get from selling brain box and a/c accessories?
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by derbykol(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Psoul:

Not true, they use juju to make people sleep off while they steal.
It has happened to me.
I am not a heavy sleeper. And I do wake up many time at night.
Dat day, everyone in the compound did not know when these guys came, stole and left.
Can you imagine that they climb into my flat. through the downstairs window protector, into my balcony, compromise the door, came into my room, stole valuables.

At the downstairs, they broke the glass of a new Toyota Hummer Bus, collect the brain box and sound system.
Broke into a phone shop at the front side and pack phones from the shop.
Nobody in the two buildings heard any noise cos they had already charm all of us into sleeping.
Ordinarily, [/b]sound of footsteps will wake me up at night[b].
I thought I was the only one.I can't sleep in a noisy place too.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Fahdiga(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
MilitaryLady:
and I'm quite sure he's an ipob member
What's the meaning of ipob
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Calitoscassius(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Coldie:
The criminal doesn't use charm, u guys were just asleep when it happened. If he uses charms that must put u all to sleep he wont be tip toeing.

Generator self come dae on. LoL

I hope say una no being dae watch bbnaija
grin grin grin I taya for niajerians..

If the tiff had such charms he should go to the bank and tiff millions instead of tip toeing around people's houses.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Calitoscassius(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Charms my bottom! If he had such charms he wouldn't be thieving car batteries grin

The day he will be jungle justiced i hope his charms will save him.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Greatzeus(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
N50k for the information that will lead to the arrest of someone who burgled cars worth millions? You are not ready to capture the thief yet. Stingy people grin
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Coldie:
The criminal doesn't use charm, u guys were just asleep when it happened. If he uses charms that must put u all to sleep he wont be tip toeing.

Generator self come dae on. LoL

I hope say una no being dae watch bbnaija
my thoughts too
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Drizzy5001(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is one of the importance of having a dog in the house, atleast even if Musa your gate man, dey sleep the dog will be alert and bite the motherfvcker.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Psoul(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
derbykol:
I thought I was the only one.I can't sleep in a noisy place too.

Yeah.....any little noise wakes me up while asleep.
So I wonder what will make me sleep soundly and every members of the twin 2-storey buildings while our compound was ravaged by robbers.
No one woke up, no one heard any noise, even wen they entered my room, packed valuables. That thing must be a juju.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by ThatFairGuy1: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
From the horse's mouth!

We know you'll avoid that area for now, God safe you you're a Nairaland user.
Fahdiga:
He might even be on nairaland reading this
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Psoul(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This is one of the importance of having a dog in the house, atleast even if Musa your gate man, dey sleep the dog will be alert and bite the motherfvcker.

After the experience, I got these two merciless SWAT boys together wt CCTV.

Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Laurelita(f): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is that so? Oya na, you wey put d bounty, use am go catch d jujulized thief na.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Fahdiga(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
From the horse's mouth!

We know you'll avoid that area for now, God safe you you're a Nairaland user.
Reverse psychology as a result of guilty conscience
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Odjoumani(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
50k!! Too small abeg !
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by mudiana(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
oyeb15:
Weaponize your CCTV to fire at any moving object whose facial is not contained in it's database.
can this be done?

1 Like

Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Lastmankc(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
armodilo:

You are a cynical bastard!

Idiotangry
my nigga

Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Haakeem(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Banks no Slack na.. Juju doesn't work there
Its true shaa.. The security gadget that the bank got is more powerful than the satan making the juju to work. All this people that think they got bullet juju,if american should use one their best gun on them,na once the bullet would tear the odeshi power and kill the victim.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by Haakeem(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Benrosaria:

The boy’s charm didn’t inform him about CCTV watching him all this while.

Charm wey no dey work for technology that one na charm
Simple explanation:white people use their charm to invent new things....but naija people use their own to steal bully and to do other rubbish things....
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by denitro(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buy and dog and let it loose in the compound and see if his charm will work again.
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by KennethEnyi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nawa o them no even talk 500k sef mtchewew
Re: N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri by afadi2410: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buliwyf:

Don't mind them. Nigerians are just dumb. Instead of looking for a sensible practical solution to their problem they will rather explain it as JuJu or magic. That's why we are where we are today.

What you don't understand is bigger than you,bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.